Thread: Hot young Japanese biker chick with semi-large social media following is actually a 50-year-old dude using FaceApp

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hot young Japanese biker chick with semi-large social media following is actually a 50-year-old dude using FaceApp

https://twitter.com/drewharwell/status/1382700328353722378

Here's the Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/azusagakuyuk

Pretty interesting. While catfishing online is nothing new, and has gone on for decades, this is the first known instance of a man using FaceApp to change age/gender for a social media persona, and to get fairly popular because of "her" supposed hotness.

You just can't trust anything you see online anymore. Between this and Deep Fakes -- both of which will improve and become more accessible to the masses over the next decade -- we will find ourselves inundated with fake pictures and fake videos like never before. This will also be a huge tool for romance scammers, as up until now they had to simply steal pics off google and hope that nobody notices.

This guy wasn't scamming, but rather was just taking on an alter-ego so people would follow him.

Laughably, some SJW had to make it all about "male privilege", which is bizarre, because this is actually demonstrating young female privilege, which is rarely discussed but very real.

https://twitter.com/pearlfromca/status/1382731436378132481

Load Metric
    ROFL
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    ROFL
    Don’t act like you don’t yearn to be a young hot female that guys look at. You nasty old decrepit skank.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    could definitely see some stupid know-nothing like bcr totally falling for this type of thing

"What??? she's hot! and she rides!"

Load Metric
    My question is...Why didn't she/he appear in any of the pics Walter posted?

Comments

GrenadaRoger:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    ROFL
    Don’t act like you don’t yearn to be a young hot female that guys look at. You nasty old decrepit skank.
    Been there, done that. You on the other hand are a morbidly obese monster who covid is chasing.

Comments

dwai: lol
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Young female privilege has to be the biggest incel trigger of them all.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Young female privilege has to be the biggest incel trigger of them all.
    lol white knight cuck lord himself Sloppy Joe, always there to defend the whamenZ

Load Metric

Been there, done that. You on the other hand are a morbidly obese monster who covid is chasing.
    I can lose weight. You aren’t getting any younger. I’ve had Covid and it didn’t bother me in the slightest. Your old wrinkled dried out pussy should be much more worried about Covid than I ever will be.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol old batty cunt

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: The key is to keep off that excess 40-50 pounds Fatboy
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric

I can lose weight. You aren’t getting any younger. I’ve had Covid and it didn’t bother me in the slightest. Your old wrinkled dried out pussy should be much more worried about Covid than I ever will be.

Load Metric

The issue is you won’t lose weight because you are lazy and weak. Pussy is running good, thanks for asking, now go lose a few pounds.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Get em split

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is off topic but why does that 1890s leather catchers mitt have PFAQ on it? What is the q for?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Too much trolling here, let's get back on topic.

Sloppy Joe claims that "young female privilege has to be the biggest incel trigger of them all". Obviously he means "right wingers online" when he says "incels".

But this is Sloppy once again failing to understand conservatives. We aren't triggered by young female privilege. We know it exists, and call it out when it's obviously happening, such as in this case where a dude only got views when he pretended to be a hot young chick.

It's very simple: If it's going to be far easier to run a successful social media channel as a young woman than a middle-aged male, then there's definitely young female privilege.

The trigger comes from SJWs who think in such absolute, black-and-white terms. Their cult has taught them that only white males can have privilege, and the idea of female privilege is absolutely impossible. If you dare bring up the subject, you get the usual angry white knight type response like what we saw from Sloppy.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Too much trolling here, let's get back on topic.

Sloppy Joe claims that "young female privilege has to be the biggest incel trigger of them all". Obviously he means "right wingers online" when he says "incels".

But this is Sloppy once again failing to understand conservatives. We aren't triggered by young female privilege. We know it exists, and call it out when it's obviously happening, such as in this case where a dude only got views when he pretended to be a hot young chick.

It's very simple: If it's going to be far easier to run a successful social media channel as a young woman than a middle-aged male, then there's definitely young female privilege.

The trigger comes from SJWs who think in such absolute, black-and-white terms. Their cult has taught them that only white males can have privilege, and the idea of female privilege is absolutely impossible. If you dare bring up the subject, you get the usual angry white knight type response like what we saw from Sloppy.
    I meant incels, and I didn't defend anything.

I said nothing about white male privilege.

Simple observations bub.

Must be tiresome fixating on identity narratives when you try and apply them to literally everything. Go outside or something.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    To be honest I am so old I don’t even know what incel is supposed to mean.

Thread Information