Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the color of crime (such a damning read)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the color of crime (such a damning read)

The Color of Crime | Violent Crime | Race And Ethnicity In The United States Census (scribd.com)

The Color of Crime:

• Black males age 18-35 years of age are only 1.8% of the U.S. population, yet have committed 52% of homicides from 1980-2008. Black males (all ages) are only 6% of the U.S. population, yet commit 46% of all violent crimes, and 50% of the gun homicides. If Blacks were removed from the equation, the U.S. gun homicide rate would be equal to Great Britain's, who have some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the world.

• The Black homicide rate is 17 per 100,000, a rate over 9x that of the White rate, and comparable to some of those most murderous countries in the world. If the homicide rate for the U.S. were the White-only rate, the homicide rate would drop 84%, making the U.S. rate comparable to European countries.

• According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics 2018 survey of criminal victimization, there were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between Blacks and Whites last year, including White-on-Black and Black-on-White attacks. Blacks committed 537,204 of those interracial felonies, or 90 percent, and Whites committed 56,394 of them, or less than 10 percent.

• Blacks constitute 13% of the U.S. population, but represent 27% of all criminal activity in the U.S.

• According to the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting for 2018, of the homicide victims for whom race was known, 53.3% were Black, 43.8% were White and 2.8% were of other races. In cases where the race of the offender was known, 54.9% were Black, 42.4% were White, and 2.7% were of other races.

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent. This means that a Black is 27 times more likely to attack a White person than vice versa.

• For each one standard deviation increase in proportion of Black population, firearm homicide rate is increased by 82.8%. Therefore, the U.S. has a Black problem, not a gun or violent crime problem. When Blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-Blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• 40% of gun crime occurs in just three cities: 596 (10%) - St Louis, MO, 53 (11%) - Detroit, MI, and 1,527 (27%) - Chicago, IL.
    • Murder is the leading cause of death for Black men, ages 15 to 34. Their murderers are other Black men 93 percent of the time.
    • Black males between 16-35 years of age are only 2.0% of the population, yet commit 72% of the street crime in America.
    • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black.

• If New York City were all White, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent. In an all-White Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.

• Every year, approximately 6,000 blacks are murdered. This is a number greater than white and Hispanic homicide victims combined, even though blacks are only 12 percent of the national population. Blacks of all ages are killed at six times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined. That black death-by-homicide rate is a function of the black crime rate. The national rate of homicides committed by blacks is eight times that of whites and Hispanics combined. Black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at 10 times the rate of white and Hispanic male teens combined.

• Homicide is not the only crime that is vastly racially disproportionate. New York City is representative of other crime spreading across the country. Blacks are 23 percent of New York's population, but they commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime, according to the victims of, and witnesses to, those crimes. Whites are 33 percent of the New York City's population, but they commit less than 2 percent of all shootings, 4 percent of all robberies, and 5 percent of all violent crime.

• The United States is third in murders throughout the world, but if you omit just five Black cities (Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis, and New Orleans) from the equation, then the United States is fourth from the bottom.

Comments

dwai: ROFL

1marley1: Fuck you
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You’re colour blind.

Comments

dwai: says this to facts

Load Metric
    There couldn't be any socioeconomic factors or long-term systemic racism there. I'm sure it just happened out of the blue.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    There couldn't be any socioeconomic factors or long-term systemic racism there. I'm sure it just happened out of the blue.
    yeah,..pretty sure slavery is the reason. go with that one for your main spin and ignore math and facts.

i'm sure if you break it down to single parent households it will look even worse..but lets tear down the family aspect in america because it's racist like blm says
    Last edited by mulva; 04-17-2021 at 10:08 AM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    based af

all true data, watch the libs come in to defend the vicious blacks

Silver
    Load Metric
    It's part culture and part government.

There has never been less systematic racism in government than right now (well pre-pandemic and Saint Floyd), and that has been the trend for a long time.

That progress has been wiped out completely (and we are running in full speed in the opposite direction) and now black kids are taught that the results of their actions is not their fault, and white kids are taught that things they had nothing to do with IS their fault.

BLM is not helping anyone, and it is not making black people accountable to THEMSELVES, the true solution, and is doing the exact opposite.

It's really fucking sick, and it is happening out in the open for everyone to see. If you don't see it, it's you.

Comments

gut:

Load Metric
    The Top Three Biggest Problems Facing The Black Community

1) Lack of fathers in the home

2) Lack of fathers in the home

3) Lack of fathers in the home

(Clipped from Twitter)

The numbers, as always, are always up for debate. I’ve read only 17% of black kids start that start off with both parents in the home end up leaving the home at 18 with both still there. I’ve read that 83% leaving number is total bullshit....... but so so bullshit that it’s not a telling statistic.

All I know is this. My daughter is a cheerleader. Not the sideline rah rah type but the team more gymnastic type. She’s on a team that’s probably 60/40 black/white. When it comes time for a competition and all the parents go, as a rule of thumb, the white kids the mothers and fathers all go and the black kids it’s mom only.

We have been on three different gyms/teams over the last 8 years and it’s always similar numbers and similar results, in my experience. And before we go there, yeah I’m sure some of the time it’s because father X had to work..... but not every time. And again, before we go there, it’s lot like all the white dads are independently wealthy and never have to work weekends but more often than not always seem to make it.

Load Metric
    it's not a gun crime problem, it's a black people epidemic

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    The Top Three Biggest Problems Facing The Black Community

1) Lack of fathers in the home

2) Lack of fathers in the home

3) Lack of fathers in the home

(Clipped from Twitter)
    Probs have to say it 3 times, cause it's a different person for each of the 3 kids.

Comments

dwai: dang

Gold
    Load Metric
    This is true. Blacks have had and continue to have a raw deal. However, fair or not, the only solution is for them to take ownership of the situation and dig themselves out. Everything that the liberal white establishment has given them to supposedly help them has proven to be a poison pill that has only made things infinitely worse, and the current social justice movement is no exception to this.

The black community needs to own they have a pathological crime and absent fatherhood problem and fix it themselves. That is the only path to redemption. Racist law enforcement is not the issue. That is white liberal elites (along with black race hustlers) leading them down a false path.

Load Metric
    Great read, I don’t think this was meant to be racist, just using race to segregate data.

It reminds me of a principal in 7th grade trying to tell to me and a few friends. You guys are gang bangers, who smoke weed and Newport’s. You’re flunking out of school and we all know you’re in to other activities. He’s said, you’re just a statistic and you doing get that. You live in a poverty area with no money and you’re going to be a bad statistic.

I didn’t understood what he was trying to say till I go older

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    no wonder you don't hear more about this breakdown.

this paints such an awful truth about quite a large percentage of black people that the people in charge, or the people that have the power to make change and or fix this hope nobody sees it or hope it goes away.

sadly when it does comes to light or briefly talked about they seem to blame the problem on something else.

the oj simpson verdict shows quite a bit on how black people mostly feel about white people

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    Great read, I don’t think this was meant to be racist,
    Uhhhh, you might want to google "The New Century Foundation"

Load Metric
    The rationalization for crime is as bad as Druff defending obese motherfuckers, it tilts me.

Here are those facts.

Less than 1% of obesity is caused by a glandular problem, yet 80% of Americans are overweight or obese. This is why covid is so bad.

You only need about 2000 cals a day to maintain your weight. Problem is everyone does that in a single meal. There are 3500 calories in a pound, over time do the math, fat piles on.

Very few people get physical activity regularly, this is how you overcome MILD excesses in calories.

It is true that the older you get the more your metabolism slows down. This is rooted in evolution. As a post menopausal woman I should get close to 1800 cals to maintain my weight. That’s for premenopausal women. I have calculated my calories and if I am over 800 a day I will gain weight. Do I eat 800? No. I exercise to add to that number. When food was scarce evolution kept the calories for childbearing years.

It is that simple, you cannot eat shit food and not exercise and complain you are fat from genetics. You are fat because you consume too many calories and don’t exercise.

Druff quit making excuses for 80% of the country. That’s fucking insane and not waking up will make you a statistic of covid and a myriad of other conditions.

Fuck those excuses. It fucking tilts me.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Explain how those “factors” cause somebody to murder another person?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Every person deserves a chance

Comments

NickyPipes: Hot take

Load Metric
    whatever the cause, the stats are what they are...

i can't by myself solve that problem that causes those

but i can use those numbers to guide the choices I make
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The rationalization for crime is as bad as Druff defending obese motherfuckers, it tilts me.

Here are those facts.

Less than 1% of obesity is caused by a glandular problem, yet 80% of Americans are overweight or obese. This is why covid is so bad.

You only need about 2000 cals a day to maintain your weight. Problem is everyone does that in a single meal. There are 3500 calories in a pound, over time do the math, fat piles on.

Very few people get physical activity regularly, this is how you overcome MILD excesses in calories.

It is true that the older you get the more your metabolism slows down. This is rooted in evolution. As a post menopausal woman I should get close to 1800 cals to maintain my weight. That’s for premenopausal women. I have calculated my calories and if I am over 800 a day I will gain weight. Do I eat 800? No. I exercise to add to that number. When food was scarce evolution kept the calories for childbearing years.

It is that simple, you cannot eat shit food and not exercise and complain you are fat from genetics. You are fat because you consume too many calories and don’t exercise.

Druff quit making excuses for 80% of the country. That’s fucking insane and not waking up will make you a statistic of covid and a myriad of other conditions.

Fuck those excuses. It fucking tilts me.
    In Montana there are 1 million people and 2 million cows. Do you know why they shoot dogs that run cows? Because running cows don't gain weight.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Peculiar Indifference: The Neglected Toll of Violence on Black America
    by Elliott Currie

“White domination rests at the center of this maelstrom of enduring and endemic violence. And yet, whether most white Americans admit it or not, they consider Black people both the deserving victims and the dangerous vectors of violence, who bear the burden and the blame for much of the nation’s exceptional record of death and destruction.

This is not a Black crisis but a national emergency, according to Currie. In a society where “intentional violence” of all kinds exists more than in “any other advanced nation,” he writes, “African-Americans suffer it all out of proportion to their share of the population.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/05/b...tt-currie.html

It's poverty yo, mixed with systemic racism and a gun happy culture.

Last edited by limitles; 04-19-2021 at 06:38 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Peculiar Indifference: The Neglected Toll of Violence on Black America
    by Elliott Currie

“White domination rests at the center of this maelstrom of enduring and endemic violence. And yet, whether most white Americans admit it or not, they consider Black people both the deserving victims and the dangerous vectors of violence, who bear the burden and the blame for much of the nation’s exceptional record of death and destruction.

This is not a Black crisis but a national emergency, according to Currie. In a society where “intentional violence” of all kinds exists more than in “any other advanced nation,” he writes, “African-Americans suffer it all out of proportion to their share of the population.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/05/b...tt-currie.html

It's poverty yo, mixed with systemic racism and a gun happy culture.
    You get what you deserve

The problem with the woke left is they won't accept the reality this is actually the truth. They really think (or at least they act as if they really think) police misconduct is the problem. And they are completely unwilling to accept the reality all their efforts at "reform" are horribly backfiring because they have done such a poor job of acknowledging the problem.

Thread Information