Thread: People you liked but now can;t stand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

People you liked but now can;t stand

Was actually a big fan of crossfire back in the day and really liked Tucker. I don;t think I need to explain what he has morphed into over the years

Jordan Peterson. Used to watch him on TVO (basically PBS) the Agenda. S still think he;s a great speaker but he's gone on his own crusade.

Anderson Cooper. I don;t know if I would say I can;t stand him. But he was definitely much better in the day prior to CNN going total leftist.

Bill Maher politically incorrect back in the day was pretty amazing. He's just a blowhard now.

I swear there was a time Shapiro was good I just can't really remember. He's now in the camp of giving opinions about way too many things he has no idea about. Essentially he can;t stand the idea of not hearing his own voice.

CMONEY

Silver
    Load Metric
    Marty

:end thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bert Kreischer

Still like him in short bursts in different avenues but to listen to him on The Two Bears podcast with one of the best, Tom Segura, is difficult. He’s dumb.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Bert Kreischer

Still like him in short bursts in different avenues but to listen to him on The Two Bears podcast with one of the best, Tom Segura, is difficult. He’s dumb.

Tucker has the highest rated show of the cable news channels. The woke mob is working overtime to cancel him. They demand the Murdochs fire him at every opportunity. The woke mob has to cancel opposing opinions because they can't win the arguments.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Bert Kreischer

Tucker has the highest rated show of the cable news channels. The woke mob is working overtime to cancel him. They demand the Murdochs fire him at every opportunity. The woke mob has to cancel opposing opinions because they can't win the arguments.
    Fox argued in court that the shit he spews is deliberately sensational not to be taken seriously as anything real.

Keep gobbling up that propaganda like you do cocks in a YMCA steam room.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Why isnt there a Micon gif?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Fox argued in court that the shit he spews is deliberately sensational not to be taken seriously as anything real.

Keep gobbling up that propaganda like you do cocks in a YMCA steam room.
    Very sad that you have to hide behind a screen name, Sloppy Hoe, to cover up your miserable life....and lash out at others because of your feelings of inferiority. Now go on back to sucking those gay bar restroom cocks you love so much.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Was actually a big fan of crossfire back in the day and really liked Tucker. I don;t think I need to explain what he has morphed into over the years

Jordan Peterson. Used to watch him on TVO (basically PBS) the Agenda. S still think he;s a great speaker but he's gone on his own crusade.

Anderson Cooper. I don;t know if I would say I can;t stand him. But he was definitely much better in the day prior to CNN going total leftist.

Bill Maher politically incorrect back in the day was pretty amazing. He's just a blowhard now.

I swear there was a time Shapiro was good I just can't really remember. He's now in the camp of giving opinions about way too many things he has no idea about. Essentially he can;t stand the idea of not hearing his own voice.

CMONEY
    Bill Maher is actually growing on me. He's one of the only people in the country willing to callout people of this own party for doing dumb shit.

Thread Information