Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 170

Thread: ***Official Zed Run Thread***

  1. #21
    Looks like I got some reading to do. Will try to get a horse on Friday.

    Any idea how competitive the drops are compared to Topshot?

     
    Comments
      
      garrett: Willies prob the one to know too, im thinking about trying to get a Horse too soon too hehe....

  2. #22
    Iíve never participated in a drop before but this drop is supposed to be unlike any theyíve had. There may be a queue like top shot, or limit the amount of horses you can get. Should be more details today or tomorrow

     
    Comments
      
      Sheesfaced: Appreciate it
    Hi Lew!!!

  3. #23
    tempted to get involved but seems like a lot of messing round to actually buy a horsey
    #TEAMPIPES

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    tempted to get involved but seems like a lot of messing round to actually buy a horsey
    it used to be but they've made it much easier, although it's not even close as easy as buying a pack on top shot

    it's basically: metamask -> setup your stable -> deposit eth -> convert it to weth

    all the steps are in the "step" guide i posted earlier

    trust me if i can figure it out anyone can

     
    Comments
      
      JACKDANIELS: figuring shit our
    Hi Lew!!!

  5. #25
    Ill definitely look into it some more cos i think they have something here

    let us know when they make it clear whats going on with the drop, and how it works

    are they gonna auction everything all at once ?
    #TEAMPIPES

  6. #26
    Nothing is confirmed yet but the following is the best guess

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1389801698818813958
    Hi Lew!!!

  7. #27
    info about the drop

    https://community.zed.run/how-to-pre...-a-drop-event/

    tldr you need to set up a metamask and stable ASAP

    they will email you your own link to participate the day of the drop

     
    Comments
      
      JACKDANIELS: good info
    Hi Lew!!!

  8. #28
    cheers for the info willie gonna look into this some more today
    #TEAMPIPES

  9. #29
    good luck to all potential bob baffert’s tomorrow

    my advice: try to get as many z9-10’s as possible - you want as many shots at a true superstar horse as possible, and even if they turn out to be not so special, if you have several you get more tickets to the lotto by breeding

    poor performing or otherwise meh horses can sometimes breed enigmas

    a z22 is currently selling for $68k

    if you’re rich, try to also get a low z# as well to breed with your lesser horses - obviously make sure you have male and female pairs

    a z4 and a couple z10’s could be the start of a really good stable
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 05-06-2021 at 05:08 PM.
    Hi Lew!!!

  10. #30
    if you havenít read the link about breeding, female horses get to keep the offspring but pay the male horse a stud fee

    if you breed within your own stable you pay a discounted stud fee that goes to zed and is put in freerolls

    I think the minimum stud fee last time breeding was open was like $60

    so itís less than that if you own both the male and female

    that said, if you have a shot at only one horse get a female so you can grow your stable

     
    Comments
      
      garrett: <3 growing Stables rep..
    Hi Lew!!!

  11. #31
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6644
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,839
    Blog Entries
    2
    Okay, I've committed 1 ETH to this for now.

    I have everything set up... waiting for my ETH to get over there, so I can convert it to WETH and then make sure I don't oversleep this thing.

    Thanks Willie for all the help.

     
    Comments
      
      garrett: yeah this is neat and watching it myself, just got a MetaMask its a start =)..
      
      WillieMcFML: Godspeed. Get a pony for Benjamin

  12. #32
    Oh man Iím pumped. Just won a pony from east coast stables in a Twitter drawing so Iím already a winner

    hoping to land some ponies in the drop too

    Good luck all

     
    Comments
      
      Sheesfaced: Nice!
    Hi Lew!!!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Oh man Iím pumped. Just won a pony from east coast stables in a Twitter drawing so Iím already a winner

    hoping to land some ponies in the drop too

    Good luck all
    Jeffrey Muncy haha. Was good karma for you helping out PFA community.

     
    Comments
      
      WillieMcFML: lol the Muncy magic did it for me!

  14. #34
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6644
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,839
    Blog Entries
    2
    I got nothing. Anyone get their e-mail link?

    Willie told me we're probably both going to be in the evening.

    I woke up for nothing.

    Well, I got a repair guy coming too, so I guess it's not completely Willie's fault I had to set an alarm.

  15. #35
    Got my email. 20 minutes Godspeed
    Hi Lew!!!

  16. #36
    got my buddy PLOP a z5 named Happy Smile

    bricked trying to get myself one

    you gotta be fast, and filter for the kind you're looking for (naka, szabo, finney, buterin)
    Hi Lew!!!

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    got my buddy PLOP a z5 named Happy Smile

    bricked trying to get myself one

    you gotta be fast, and filter for the kind you're looking for (naka, szabo, finney, buterin)

    I got shut out. Got in quick; picked a random Z8 quickly; and it ďprocessed for a minuteĒ and then by the time it went through it said horse was already sold. Then all the others I clicked were of course sold too. Not sure why they didnít remove horses that were already bought.

    Pretty sure if you got a link to the first drop and just waited each 15 minute interval then the new batch would show up if you refreshed; which is shady as hell. Could be wrong about that though.

  18. #38
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6644
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,839
    Blog Entries
    2
    I got no link. I hope I get it tonight. I had some weirdness with saying my e-mail wasn't verified.

    Here's the second drop schedule:


  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    got my buddy PLOP a z5 named Happy Smile

    bricked trying to get myself one

    you gotta be fast, and filter for the kind you're looking for (naka, szabo, finney, buterin)

    I got shut out. Got in quick; picked a random Z8 quickly; and it ďprocessed for a minuteĒ and then by the time it went through it said horse was already sold. Then all the others I clicked were of course sold too. Not sure why they didnít remove horses that were already bought.

    Pretty sure if you got a link to the first drop and just waited each 15 minute interval then the new batch would show up if you refreshed; which is shady as hell. Could be wrong about that though.
    Damn that sucks. I bricked on my first horse. I just had that circle spinning for about a minute. I got real lucky to get one on my second try.

     
    Comments
      
      Sheesfaced: Nice!
    Hi Lew!!!

  20. #40
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6644
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,839
    Blog Entries
    2

     
    Comments
      
      BCR: Hall of fame tweet.
      
      garrett: lol..
      
      WillieMcFML: It will be $100k soon
      
      gimmick:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2020, 01:41 PM
  2. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 06-20-2020, 10:13 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2014, 10:26 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 02:14 PM
  5. Chinmaniac Merge 10k+ Rail Thread Run 3
    By chinamaniac in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 12:37 PM