Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official Zed Run Thread***

Load Metric
    Name:  WilliesShoehaiOhtani.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  61.7 KB

This is a screenshot of Willie horse he is saying is PURE Z1 Nakamoto, and is good on the track. Well most importantly is BOTH of it's PARENTS are Z4's

Druff I know Zed also, Willie is NOT the know all be all on this site, about Zed. He was misleading people, PURPOSEFULLY here about his horse. Both that horses parents are Z4s, as ive been saying which are best on the track i think, racers. No wonder it is FAST. I already know this and that you want z4s breeding into your racers probably, at least some for good racers. Z4s are the on the track fastest and what you want race horse wise, say im wrong all you want. But here in this screenshot you will ALL see, im proving willie wrong here his horse that he is bragging about has BOTH parents that are Z4 the #gangster racers ive been saying it, and Willie realizes it too, but just isnt saying that to you all.

The horse Willie is bragging about 'Shoetime Ohtani' has BOTH parents that are Z4....

Willis horse parents are BOTH z4 which is what ive been saying all along are the best racers, do no wonder willies bragging about it on the track, when it has BOTH parents which are z4s. Willie fkn knows hes trying to make is seem as if I dont know, and I can assure you all especially with Math im far from a fool. Z4s are the best racers, or will lean your breeds to good racers for sure. Get them while you can imo, it wont be long they are available..

z4 on the track are the bet, Druff say whatever you want I KNOW it....

Both Willies horses parents he is bragging about are Z4s, no wonders its a great racer. As ive been saying in this thread now, on the track the z4 bloodline ar the best racers, and what you want. I don't care if you say to me, no ones agreeing with you blah blh blah. I KNOW this reality in Zed now, Druff. s4 are the gangster awesome racing bloodline, and you want z4 bred, or mixed in yoru horses for likely very good success race horse wise.. But i feel like im talking to Druff as a Level 1 now on Sez, and he cant be so naïve and foolish toward this all. Z4 is what you want and the best on the track races, as Willies horses parents are both z4s he is bragging about.

So I was right about z4s here, fact too....

Comments

1marley1: What about the z4’s tho?
    Last edited by garrett; 07-05-2021 at 01:40 AM.

Load Metric
    If any of your horses are duds, send them to Resorts World and they'll serve them up at their Asian food court.

Comments

TheXFactor: Australian and Chinese food. They like to eat horses.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    If any of your horses are duds, send them to Resorts World and they'll serve them up at their Asian food court.
    I'm about to do that with donk "Spicy Rinse".

Next time you use glue, think of him.

Load Metric
    Conceptually I think Zed is amazing

And I say that completely seriously. Genetics do matter Genetics is where the Value in Zed is actually. And what just happened Limited Supply Genesis horses if this game blows up, and it really may here. Them limited supply Genesis horses became very very valuable then.. Along with winning on the Track or good racers. That is kinda built into it all too. So will Long-Run (husling), could be +EV hobby for someone.

Maybe DFS like sized massive ecosystem possible here. Make no mistakes about it though, this is gambling. Your risking Eth ($) on your race horse, to win a race. Genetics do matter, are built into the game. So I'm not going to sit here and act, like some, that stuff doesn't matter because it does. It's everything too. That is where the value can be in this horse (NFT) and willies knows this all.
    Last edited by garrett; 07-05-2021 at 01:43 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Conceptually I think Zed is amazing

And I say that completely seriously. Genetics do matter Genetics is where the Value in Zed is actually. And what just happened Limited Supply Genesis horses if this game blows up, and it really may here. Them limited supply Genesis horses became very very valuable then.. Along with winning on the Track or good racers. That is kinda built into it all too. So will Long-Run (husling), could be +EV hobby for someone.

Maybe DFS like sized massive ecosystem possible here. Make no mistakes about it though, this is gambling. Your risking Eth ($) on your race horse, to win a race. Genetics do matter, are built into the game. So I'm not going to sit here and act, like some, that stuff doesn't matter because it does. It's everything too. That is where the value can be in this horse (NFT) and willies knows this all.
    Shut up garrett.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well...

Spicy Rinse is pretty definitely a donkey. Gonna sell her.

Also Quite Young is a little better, but also donkish. Gonna sell him. He even lost to former Willie-owned donkey "Toasted" in a recent race. Embarrassing!

Double Dutch Bus has a problem with fading. He takes a good lead in the middle of nearly every race, then falls apart. However, in the one short race I entered, his odds were still 13.56, and he didn't do that well. I'll try a few more short races before dumping him.

Probably also getting rid of Pedal Stool, who is definitely mediocre.

I think I'm going to keep KROQ Ken (good) and Flying Stupidity (very good), and continue breeding. Maybe keep Double Dutch if he can win short races.

Comments

garrett: get rid of everything not a Z4, or Z4 parented obviously, this is so obviousy at this point too, so its corny actually

Load Metric
    listen since many of you want to play stupid to the OBVIOUS here in Zed

in Zed horse racing, the best racers are of the Z4 genetic bloodline. And there is a lesser SUpply of them too, so get them while y ou can. They make the best racers clearly, and so will there offspring too. Since genetics relaly do matter in this all. This is clear as day too, and ill be nice but...

Wilie you DO NOT know some Secret Z4 speed horse edge in Zed, its built into it all you idiot. Z4 are the speed horses, and you arent the only one knowing that obviously, and hilarious that the horse your on here bragging about (Sohea Ohtani) is parent by BOTH Z4s. So obviously that fkn horse is fast on the track with two z4 parents genetically, and you know that you idiot. Im not playing stupid like a little child around this anymore, Z4 are the speed horses on the track, FACT, now you all know too. And Willie over here trying to look coool, and brag about his special fn idiot horse, when in reality it has TWO fn Parents that are Z4's. Of course it is fast, that is how the game is actually Designed. Z4s are the speed horses and gangster's on the track period.

Z4s being Genetically closer to the 'Genetic Mutant' is obvious now in Zed, not the only way but a highly probable way your Z4 bred horses will get you great money on the BS Secondary market like OpenSea, which Willie thinks he is slick here, and doesnt realize. Thats what he is doing and he does have a sick racehorse with two parents of that horse too, its for sure going to be a sick racehorse with two Z4 parents. Genetics again, are everything in this game people. Willie known, and now the rest of you all do too.

Genetics are everything, and will be more so as this Ecosystem grows and breeds. Willie knows this too, but he doesn't realize he is NOT the one who knows a LOT too.

Load Metric
    Seriously Druff c’mon

Comments

Sheesfaced:
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    C’mon Druff he is ruining this entire thread with his nonsense

It’s amazing after hours of extensive analysis garrett has beat the entire zed run community

It was right there but everyone but Garrett missed it
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 07-05-2021 at 06:15 PM.
    Hi Lew!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah garrett has been given a break from this thread.

He's disrupting it, and we need this thing to get back on track.

Anyway, Flying Stupidity seems to be a legit good horse. Trying to force him back down to Class V though. Seems he isn't good at 1400-1600, and is great at 1800-2000.

Look at those odds! Those results!

8 races, but really nice so far.

https://knowyourhorses.com/horses/32781

Load Metric
    sorry garrett but the ECOSYSTEM must be protected

we can't let the community know that you have cracked the code

Flying Stupidity is a freak - could become one of the best legendary finney's in the game

Comments

Muck Ficon: Name your next horse "Suicide Smock"
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 07-05-2021 at 08:23 PM.
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Todger sending garret to the glue factory lols
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    I'll regret not joining Zed Run later on it looks fun.

Just one question though...is everything settled in eth?

-buy a horse? use eth
    -race a horse? use eth to enter + eth to win

literally 100% eth for everything?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    I'll regret not joining Zed Run later on it looks fun.

Just one question though...is everything settled in eth?

-buy a horse? use eth
    -race a horse? use eth to enter + eth to win

literally 100% eth for everything?
    Yes.. except it's WETH.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Spicy Rinse, the biggest donk of Babb Stables, has been let go for $275. She was the only female non-Genesis horse I had.

I still have three horses up for sale -- Also Qiute Young and Double Dutch Bus. Pedal Stool was previously up for sale, but after scoring a surprise win in a freeroll race, I decided to take her off market. Despite lackluster odds and inconsistent performances, he's 2/1/2 in 16 races, meaning he's cashing almost 1/3 of the time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Bought a z15 black chocolate super coat filly named SUPER X

https://zed.run/racehorse/32894
    i had to unload Super X for a loss

he wasn't a szabo z4 racing gangster and his race results clearly showed it

he has a super coat so i should have gotten more for him but unfortunately the listing on opensea doesn't show that so it makes it hard to get their true value

because there will be a lot more horses bred on or after the 8th, plus the MDD horses entering the market, i was ok with selling him at that price ($325) because the demand would have only plummeted further
    Hi Lew!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah my Also Quite Young horse has a rare coat, but nobody is going for him on Opensea, even though the inferior Spicy Rinse horse, with a common coat, sold for a very similar amount.

I think rare coats will have far less value as long as Opensea doesn't clearly indicate it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Yeah my Also Quite Young horse has a rare coat, but nobody is going for him on Opensea, even though the inferior Spicy Rinse horse, with a common coat, sold for a very similar amount.

I think rare coats will have far less value as long as Opensea doesn't clearly indicate it.
    Next Horse should be Young Smoothe

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ZED is frozen at the moment. You can access the site, but racing is down/frozen, and all transactions are either stuck or erroring out.

Breeding also quietly reset for anyone with a Tera Drop horse (the ones bought in the May 8th drop). Make note of this if you got a Tera drop horse, as your breeding just reset and you can do it again!

Bred a horse, as did Willie, but we haven't received it yet, even though this was like 7 hours ago.

They haven't announced that breeding reset for anyone with a Tera Drop horse. I just realized it on my own.

Anyone who had a Tera Drop horse who lost a breeding opportunity because of the errors now has it reset, but the downside is that you aren't getting back your original opportunity, which is bullshit. I sent a complaint about this to the customer support manager, but she says the decision is "out of her hands".

I'm concerned about a number of things with this project:

- It seems the big stables have a big "head start" on anyone else, and they basically won't be able to compete at high levels.

- Once the Genesis horses are all gone, this whole thing may crash in value.

- They keep driving away existing customers between the fails, the apathetic customer support, and the refusal to truly make up to people what they lost due to system glitches. They should be overly generous regarding compensation for these glitches, not taking a "shit happens, but it'll be better going forward" approach. They can't afford to lose existing customers because...

- The learning curve to get started is high, and their getting started tutorials aren't particularly good. It is much more difficult to get started with Zed than it is with NBA Topshot.

- From what I've seen during racing, there are relatively few stables pahticipating in it. This means that the active interest in the project is dying, and is possibly down to relatively few people. It is possible that a lot of people have given up, between the fails, the inequities between stables, and the fact that "donkey" horses aren't particularly useful (nobody wants to breed with them, and they keep losing).

- Customer communication is really bad. Nobody ever knows what the fuck is going on.

- It doesn't look like they had a good plan on what to do operationally with this project. They're flying by the seats of their pants.

I've had fun with this, but part of me wants to just sell my stable and get out. I'm holding for now, and in fact spent $200 on last night's breeding (which I think will produce a good horse), but we shall see where this goes.

Load Metric
    ZED is frozen at the moment. You can access the site, but racing is down/frozen, and all transactions are either stuck or erroring out.

Breeding also quietly reset for anyone with a Tera Drop horse (the ones bought in the May 8th drop). Make note of this if you got a Tera drop horse, as your breeding just reset and you can do it again!

Bred a horse, as did Willie, but we haven't received it yet, even though this was like 7 hours ago.

They haven't announced that breeding reset for anyone with a Tera Drop horse. I just realized it on my own.

Anyone who had a Tera Drop horse who lost a breeding opportunity because of the errors now has it reset, but the downside is that you aren't getting back your original opportunity, which is bullshit. I sent a complaint about this to the customer support manager, but she says the decision is "out of her hands".

I'm concerned about a number of things with this project:

- It seems the big stables have a big "head start" on anyone else, and they basically won't be able to compete at high levels.

- Once the Genesis horses are all gone, this whole thing may crash in value.

- They keep driving away existing customers between the fails, the apathetic customer support, and the refusal to truly make up to people what they lost due to system glitches. They should be overly generous regarding compensation for these glitches, not taking a "shit happens, but it'll be better going forward" approach. They can't afford to lose existing customers because...

- The learning curve to get started is high, and their getting started tutorials aren't particularly good. It is much more difficult to get started with Zed than it is with NBA Topshot.

- From what I've seen during racing, there are relatively few stables pahticipating in it. This means that the active interest in the project is dying, and is possibly down to relatively few people. It is possible that a lot of people have given up, between the fails, the inequities between stables, and the fact that "donkey" horses aren't particularly useful (nobody wants to breed with them, and they keep losing).

- Customer communication is really bad. Nobody ever knows what the fuck is going on.

- It doesn't look like they had a good plan on what to do operationally with this project. They're flying by the seats of their pants.

I've had fun with this, but part of me wants to just sell my stable and get out. I'm holding for now, and in fact spent $200 on last night's breeding (which I think will produce a good horse), but we shall see where this goes.
    I also spent $200 on last night's breeding. It becomes necessary as you get older.

Thread Information