Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Official Zed Run Thread***

Load Metric
    No Willie you have why I was interested in this at all, competly wrong, obviously.

I wanted an Genesis horse for a reason, one being introduced to the Eco-System and low Z obviously. Willie you know exactly fkn why, that's where the edge is. So what having done everything I was supposed to, the right way.

I'm now supposed to just smile, and go pump up a secondary Market supporting this game. Fuck that, I do not function that way at all.

Now I do wonder about the entire Ecosystem, and who really is being given, or 'Airdropped' these obv (OG) also Low Z# so generation, which is where the value is obviously.

You act as if having done everything right now. I'm supposed to just smile, and not be rightfully pissed off here. That is not how I tic Willie.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So... here's another piece of weirdness.

Last night, the races I started were running about 5-15 minutes out.

Okay, good.

As the night wore on, the times in between races started getting longer. Now a race I scheduled at 2:30pm isn't running until about 6pm.

People are going to lose enthusiasm if they have to wait hours until their race goes. Keep in mind that all 12 spots were filled quickly, so they weren't waiting for horses.

Maybe the server is bogged down? Either way, not good.

Load Metric
    hate to see what garrett's like with a powerball ticket in his hand...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So... here's another piece of weirdness.

Last night, the races I started were running about 5-15 minutes out.

Okay, good.

As the night wore on, the times in between races started getting longer. Now a race I scheduled at 2:30pm isn't running until about 6pm.

People are going to lose enthusiasm if they have to wait hours until their race goes. Keep in mind that all 12 spots were filled quickly, so they weren't waiting for horses.

Maybe the server is bogged down? Either way, not good.
    They were double testing all the horses for Hot Dog on a Stick after the KROQ Ken scandal.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    hate to see what garrett's like with a powerball ticket in his hand...
    it's pretty obvious he was just interested in free money, and now he's sore because it didn't go as planned
    Hi Lew!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You guys can laugh at garrett, but he actually represents a lot of the users who were trying to get going with the whole thing. They were elated when they thought they won a horse, and then furious when they found out they didn't.

There will be a second wave of anger when people who still don't understand realize that they got no horse on July 10th.

Here's a show with "Doofy Racing" tonight, where two Zed managers address the fail:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1075019673

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    At around the 10 minute mark, Ebs (Zed co-creator) talks about how they're limited by the fact that it's developed on the Polygon/MATIC platform, and therefore they can't just run tests easily.

While that's understandable, I don't believe his explanation that this is the reason they have situations where some horses breed "42 times" (his words). Those should be controlled and limited internally, and should be very testable without having to actually process transactions on Polygon/MATIC. If all of their issues were Polygon/MATIC related (such as transactions failing), this would be a more valid excuse. But there's no excuse for why some horses were allowed to breed more than the allotted number of times, or why they couldn't put together a proper e-mail notification for the winners of a contest meant to make up for previous fail.

It's very clear that they just don't have a proper testing process in place, even for simple things like e-mail lists.

10 minutes in, and I'm sensing a ton of arrogance and little introspection from these people.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's the Twitter of the two ZED people on that show.

Chris Ebeling: https://twitter.com/iamChrisEbeling

Josephine Dayco: https://twitter.com/daycoism

Supposedly it gets better as the video goes along, from what I'm hearing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    At around 16:40, East Coast Stables (a big player on ZED and active on social media) posted a pretty critical question, saying basically what I said regarding the Polygon/MATIC excuses.

Chris Ebeling gives an answer I don't really like, where he claims they've been 90% good and just screwing up at the last minute, which of course isn't true because it's been awhile since they've done anything successfully. He also claimed the ECHO Drop (the last drop which was a fail due to the way the server connected to the browsers) was "so ready except one last box we didn't tick", but that fails the sanity check. If this were a simple fix, they'd have had a makeup drop the next day. Instead, they conceded they were suspendeding drops indefinitely!

Most laughably, he said he was "proud" of the disasterous Mllion Dollar Drop (the giveaway with the false-winning emails), claiming that it was "still an amazing gesture" that they were giving away so many horses.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's Ebeling's Linkedin: https://au.linkedin.com/in/chrisebeling

Apparently he's 40, so a bit older than I initially thought from that one photo.

I don't think he has the humility to be a good leader of a company which needs to have a strong customer service presence. So far there's been far too much self-back-patting, not enough introspection and concession.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Smart people in the Twitch chat though.

aerostones:I think poor communication in Discord is one of the most frustrating aspects of the issues right now. When there is an issue, like horses stuck in breeding without offspring, there is no clear explanation of how the issue is being resolved. Can you please try to do a better job of explaining exactly how and when issues are being fixed?

goldenglowmaster:increasing the size of the dev team will not improve the platform if the people who make the decisions don't know what they are doing case in point amazon game studios

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    staytheking: Good example. We have xxxx horses stuck in breeding. We have to fix those one by one. We are at xxxx/xxxxx right now. Updating that every couple hours would have been fantastic.

Load Metric
    Thanks Druff

I know over probably a month and a half now including the Fail Echo Drop which I had a Wave 4 and was waiting with Eth/Weth for Wave 4 so I could BUY one during Wave 4 a month ago.

Willie seems to wrongly think everyone was in this for the free $300+ or whatever it is, but me I wanted to participate because this looked fun, and I wanted to get into this the right way, into the Ecosystem.

Funny because Willie sent me $60 in Ethereum, so I was ready for the fail Wave 4 drop short notice. And I pay him via PayPal next day the $60, obviously. Yet Willie thinks after all this Zed leadership's fail. I'm supposed to just get prop up a secondary market, in which I feel I was totally fd here. Not how things work Mr. Basic logic..

Guys like me Willie don't continue to operate with stupid. Or support that financially, at all. It makes me sick your implying that I cared only about an easy free couple have bored dollars Willie. I'm the real deal Willie I dont think like a fkn moron, little boy.

And I'll leave the arrogant and cocky out of this. Willie, how dare you imply I need, or care about a cpl hundred Zed bucks and so that is why I was doing this. So dead wrong, Druff is correct above.

I wanted to participate, I did what I was supposed to do for over a month now. And still get nothing, and Willie is sitting here acting as if I'm mad I didn't get a free cpl hundred dollars. What a moron honestly, I wanted to participate in Zed. Not make an easy cpl hundred bucks is off it. Like you Willie you idiot, you and plop Capitalist broke morons.

I dont have to defend feeling wronged here and being pissed off. In time I'll just get over it. But I wont ever now, be buying a horse on a secondary Market to participate in this. I shouldnt have too, so never doing that ever...
    Last edited by garrett; 07-03-2021 at 01:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No idea about this topic. Is it Zed from Pulp Fiction or do you just enjoy mispronouncing a letter of the alphabet.

Comments

garrett: Use Google the sites called zed.run it's Algorithm Generated NFT Computer horse racing (new gambling)

WillieMcFML: Zed’s dead

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Willie sent me $60 in Ethereum, so I was ready for the fail Wave 4 drop short notice.

Willie you idiot, you and plop Capitalist broke morons.
    This is cute

Comments

garrett: clever quote to make you look more right here, unreal this is kid games with you

Sheesfaced: Offset
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    This entire Ecosystem is crap

it is 100% being manipulated by design from the backend. And they're introduction of these Genesis (OG) horses, is not random or so rarely and almost impossible to get. Tgat they are wayyyy too much hands all up in this Ecosystem I now realize, and what you will have and what they are doing is this.

The value in Zed is actually if a 'Secondary Market' becomes viable, the Willies of the world can sell there Low Generation (low z#) horses for alot. On this secondary Market like opensea is. So no wonder Capitalist Willie saying I was only in it for money, but he is now implying I should just go buy one on the secondary Market which is clearly why Willie is in this.

This whole ecosystem is being manipulated by the Devs/Coders on the backend 100%, and it suits this all already ......

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Guys like me Willie don't continue to operate with stupid.
    Idk, sometimes it seems like you operate with extra stupid.

Comments

WillieMcFML: i feel bad for ever trying to help this dumb fuck

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Been doing a bunch of racing. Haven't raced any of my Genesis horses, only racing the offspring.

Here's how it looks so far:

Strong Performers

Flying Stupidity: Z12 Finney. 1st and 2nd place out of 4 races, three of which had odds of better than 9, and two of which better than 7.6

KROQ Ken: Z11 Finney. 1st and 4th place out of 2 races, odds of 9.57 and 10.49

Mediocre

Pedal Stool: Z11 Finney, full brother of KROQ Ken. Most raced thus far. 1 first, 1 second, 2 third out of 13 races. Odds typically ranging from 10.7-14.5

Also Quite Young: Z18 Buterin. Rare coat. Zero top 3 finishes out of 3, one race of 4th place with odds of 8.85, but other two had odds of 14-17.

Donkey

Spicy Rinse: Z18 Buterin. 8th and 9th out of 2 races. Odds 17.7 and 24.2.

Unknown

Double Dutch Bus: Z11 Finney. Only raced once, odds 22.6. Half brother of KROQ Ken and Pedal Stool.

I think Flying Stupidity is the best one. I might sell Spicy Rinse.

Load Metric
    Here's your next few horse names:

Mincrom's Revenge
    Mortar Forker
    Motherfucking Stroke Victim Cock
    Six-Toed Pete
    Projekt SEP
    Tomatoes on the Side

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric