Thread: August - Son of Zod passes away in Lompoc

Silver
    Load Metric

August - Son of Zod passes away in Lompoc

There was a homeless man that passed away this past week in Lompoc, California. On more than one occasion he told me that he was the son of Zod. His name was August. He was a gentle soul who was actually quite beloved by the locals. I often made a pizza for him when I saw him.

August was easy to spot as he was always dressed in military clothing and had his faithful Husky by his side. He never asked for anything but would accept anything you offered him. To thank you he would often give you a piece of jewelry that he made. The only thing that angered him was if you tried to touch his dog. If you asked him what his dogs name was he would reply, “that is on a need to know basis and you don’t need to know.”

I believe he was schizophrenic. He was fascinating to talk to. Stories that made no sense unless you truly were mentally ill. Here are some of my favorites:

- I once asked him if he had been in the military since he was always wearing fatigues. He said that he was currently still active. I asked what branch and he replied, “Army, Nave, Air Force, Marines, CIA, NSA and FBI.” He then said that his rank was one higher than a general.

- recently he had gone to Los Angeles for a few weeks. He told me that as he was walking down the street a cop car pulled up and his father, Zod, got out of the car. His father offered to help him if he would “Kneel before Zod”. Having bad knees, however, he could not kneel so his father left.

- his daily routine consisted of walking to three different liquor stores in town where he would bill by bill scan his stack of Vietnamese money thru the bar code reader used to check your lottery tickets. There are no barcodes on the bill so his reason was a mystery.

- Prior to his husky he had a German shepherd. He said that one day while resting in a field a fedora wearing talking rat appeared and his dog killed it. His dog was arrested for murder. He claims to have raised the bail money but as he was headed to bail him out when he was robbed. The thief stole the money as well as his right arm. He was able to recover his arm and it worked as good as ever. Sadly his dog received the death penalty for the murder.

- he was once an addict but claimed to have been clean for over five years. He told me he stopped when after using a large amount of speed, he found himself wanting to fuck his dog.

- he claimed that COVID was actually sent here by the Klingons to destroy Earth.

RIP August

Name:  47E6D81F-E242-451A-BB0F-93B5C41317B5.jpeg
Views: 198
Size:  1.02 MB

Name:  DCC3CE7F-1613-45D0-A33A-F287AC9B2719.jpeg
Views: 185
Size:  1.42 MB

Comments

Dan Druff: KNEEL

BCR:

Sidewinder: tremendous

gimmick:

gut: RIP
    Last edited by hutmaster; 04-15-2021 at 03:53 AM.

Load Metric
    Why was he in Lompoc? How did he die? Liver? He doesn’t appear particularly old.

When I was like 16, my friends dad owned an electrical supply store in the hood. An older white guy would come in and tell us stories like those. Very big into Kennedy assassination. but would include himself into every part of it and tell of government agents tailing him. He was completely calm. Really a gentleman, just ill, so no one cared when he came in, sat down, drank half a pot of coffee, as he never bothered customers and wouldn’t say strange things to them. It’s like there are degrees to illnesses like that, with some having the ability to shut it down if not in acceptable company. He’d patiently wait until some contractor left and pick up right where he left off. Always dirty is that dusty way, but was like something out of 1950s. Would have on some business attire from 30 years earlier and a trenchcoat or blazer from a goodwill that some widow likely donated.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Why was he in Lompoc? How did he die? Liver? He doesn’t appear particularly old.

When I was like 16, my friends dad owned an electrical supply store in the hood. An older white guy would come in and tell us stories like those. Very big into Kennedy assassination. but would include himself into every part of it and tell of government agents tailing him. He was completely calm. Really a gentleman, just ill, so no one cared when he came in, sat down, drank half a pot of coffee, as he never bothered customers and wouldn’t say strange things to them. It’s like there are degrees to illnesses like that, with some having the ability to shut it down if not in acceptable company. He’d patiently wait until some contractor left and pick up right where he left off. Always dirty is that dusty way, but was like something out of 1950s. Would have on some business attire from 30 years earlier and a trenchcoat or blazer from a goodwill that some widow likely donated.
    I don’t know the details of his death. Last week his dog was found roaming alone with its leash still attached. Concerned folks went out looking for August. He was found later in the day and was said to have been receiving medical treatment. Two days later his death was announced. I have heard unconfirmed rumors that he had been beaten. The dog is being kept for the moment in a local Vets office.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I don’t know the details of his death. Last week his dog was found roaming alone with its leash still attached. Concerned folks went out looking for August. He was found later in the day and was said to have been receiving medical treatment. Two days later his death was announced. I have heard unconfirmed rumors that he had been beaten. The dog is being kept for the moment in a local Vets office.
    Sounds like another Covid victim....

Thread Information