Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Possible $700 in bounties in Friday's freeroll... IF certain people play

Load Metric
    So what time is the freeroll?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The freeroll will start at 8:05pm PDT (today).

The show will start at 7:30pm PDT.

I have been negotiating behind the scenes with Brandon to replace term #3 in his demands, as I denied that term in his original offer.

We have come to an agreement.

In addition to accepting terms #1 and #2 (placing desertrunner in his own forum for 48 hours, and allowing PLOL eligibility to play), I am also accepting a new term #3:

- I agree to sing a version of a certain popular early 1980s song as the opening for radio, with karaoke music of the song in the background. I will not reveal the title of this song, but you will find out when radio starts. The song was requested by Brandon, and I am agreeing to it.

Brandon has, in turn, agreed to show up for the freeroll, even if he has to do it on his phone for an inconvenient location.

Additionally, I have commitments to play from both Eric Bensamochan and tradershky, so it looks like the $700 is on. However, we won't know until the freeroll actually starts.

Eric plays as "brutalthinkr", and I believe tradershky plays as himself and Brandon plays as Drexel.

Thanks to khalwat for the VERY generous donation!

Comments

IamGreek: Brandon how could you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I have been negotiating behind the scenes with Brandon to replace term #3 in his demands, as I denied that term in his original offer.

In addition to accepting terms #1 and #2 (placing desertrunner in his own forum for 48 hours, and allowing PLOL eligibility to play), I am also accepting a new term #3:

- I agree to sing a version of a certain popular early 1980s song as the opening for radio, with karaoke music of the song in the background. I will not reveal the title of this song, but you will find out when radio starts. The song was requested by Brandon, and I am agreeing to it.

Brandon has, in turn, agreed to show up for the freeroll, even if he has to do it on his phone for an inconvenient location.

Additionally, I have commitments to play from both Eric Bensamochan and tradershky, so it looks like the $700 is on. However, we won't know until the freeroll actually starts.

Eric plays as "brutalthinkr", and I believe tradershky plays as himself and Brandon plays as Drexel.

This is actually hilarious. can't wait to hear your pipes haha lmao =).....

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

Im going with Druff will be performing "Its raining men"
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    It's raining men is a pretty good guess.

I'll guess.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I am going to adjust my sleep schedule and do my best to play this tonight. I can use some of these bounties and this is too much money for a broke man to leave on the table for me to not give it a shot. Staying awake will be just as much as a challenge as playing the tournament. I look forward to this.

Load Metric
    4:30pm and 5pm East Coast time

that's probably ideal for both Coast's people time wise, and so a must play today

Load Metric
    !
    I'll donate an extra 50 bucks if you sing WAP instead

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    SADLY IT LOOKS LIKE A FRAUD HAS BEEN PERPETRATED AGAINST US AND OF BY ALL PEOPLE FRAUD SITE OWNER TODD DAN DRUFF WITTELES.

AS RECENTLY AS 30 MINUTES AGO DESERTRUNNER WAS STILL OPENLY POSTING, AND FURTHERMORE HE HAD NOT YET BEEN PLACED IN HIS OWN PRISON FORUM AS AGREED UPON IN SECTION (1).

ACCORDING TO THE RESPECTABLE WWW.TIMEANDDATE.COM FIRST LIGHT OCCURRED AT 5:39AM PST TODAY!!!!!

ZOD IS BEYOND LIVID

EDIT: I WILL SPEAK WITH MY LITTLE BUDDY (PLOL) AND DECIDE ON WHETHER WE WALK AWAY FROM THIS ENTIRE FIASCO OR OFFER DRUFF THE APPROPRIATE RENEG PENALTY.

GS

Comments

Sanlmar: PLOL is creating a Non-fungible token of this post

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

that's probably ideal for both Coast's people time wise, and so a must play today
    Are these correct starting times? If so i am in. I was thinking it was starting at 11:00est

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    SADLY IT LOOKS LIKE A FRAUD HAS BEEN PERPETRATED AGAINST US AND OF BY ALL PEOPLE FRAUD SITE OWNER TODD DAN DRUFF WITTELES.

AS RECENTLY AS 30 MINUTES AGO DESERTRUNNER WAS STILL OPENLY POSTING, AND FURTHERMORE HE HAD NOT YET BEEN PLACED IN HIS OWN PRISON FORUM AS AGREED UPON IN SECTION (1).

ACCORDING TO THE RESPECTABLE WWW.TIMEANDDATE.COM FIRST LIGHT OCCURRED AT 5:39AM PST TODAY!!!!!

ZOD IS BEYOND LIVID

EDIT: I WILL SPEAK WITH MY LITTLE BUDDY (PLOL) AND DECIDE ON WHETHER WE WALK AWAY FROM THIS ENTIRE FIASCO OR OFFER DRUFF THE APPROPRIATE RENEG PENALTY.

GS
    as a compromise i suggest we name the prison forum " Todgers Toddler Forum" and we place DR there for 3 days
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    also gonna need a 3 minute youtube shoot video from todger giving us his thoughts on this
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

ZOD IS BEYOND LIVID

GS
    Wow. This whole buddy story is weird and unsavoury. It doesn’t take more than a few days to recognize a person as an idiot, especially irl. Why does Todd include an insane person in his circle of friends?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

ZOD IS BEYOND LIVID

GS
    I did not agree on exact first light, but just Friday morning through Sunday morning for 48 hours. Note that first light is ambiguous anyway, as the city was not specified. Therefore, it is actually first light in Hawaii right now, which is in the US.

As it is still very much morning, I shall do it now, and will offer no further concessions.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    Are these correct starting times? If so i am in. I was thinking it was starting at 11:00est
    you'll have to forgive garrett, he has trouble with time zones apparently. It's most definitely 11:05 PM EDT.

Load Metric

ZOD IS BEYOND LIVID

GS
    I did not agree on exact first light, but just Friday morning through Sunday morning for 48 hours. Note that first light is ambiguous anyway, as the city was not specified. Therefore, it is actually first light in Hawaii right now, which is in the US.

As it is still very much morning, I shall do it now, and will offer no further concessions.

Forum: Zod's 2-Dimensional Prison

HAHA I LOVE IT! GREAT JOB BUDDY.

SEE YA ALL TONIGHT FOR THE WHAT HAVE YOU!!!

GS

ZoD

Comments

The Shrink:

IamGreek: OPA!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    you'll have to forgive garrett, he has trouble with time zones apparently. It's most definitely 11:05 PM EDT.
    Thanks for clarifying. I have just taken something to knock me out until 8pm this evening which will allow me to be rested and able to play. This fatigue is no joke. I am normally out by 10pm every night.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    UGA, make sure you have a verified account on the PFA Poker room in advance. If you don't, post here and state that you need to be validated.

Obviously you qualify being a longtime community member dating back to the beginning.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    IMPORTANT

I strongly advise you go test your PFA Poker Room account NOW, if you want to play. The tournament is up and you can register.

If your account is broken and radio has started, I'm not going to stop and fix it for you.

If you need your account reset/validated, and radio hasn't started, post in this thread and I'll try to get it done for you. Post your screen name on the PFA Poker Room if you need help.

Load Metric
    IMPORTANT

I strongly advise you go test your PFA Poker Room account NOW, if you want to play. The tournament is up and you can register.

If your account is broken and radio has started, I'm not going to stop and fix it for you.

If you need your account reset/validated, and radio hasn't started, post in this thread and I'll try to get it done for you. Post your screen name on the PFA Poker Room if you need help.
    Good a time as any,

Can you reset/validate for me please Druff? My ID is "ForumWars" in the PokerRoom...needs to be validated as it says I cannot register for the tourney.

I pledge to not use any winnings for cocaine related drug deals in the Radio chat room on Wednesday mornings going forward...
    Last edited by Forum Wars; 04-16-2021 at 01:04 PM.

Thread Information