Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Possible $700 in bounties in Friday's freeroll... IF certain people play

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Possible $700 in bounties in Friday's freeroll... IF certain people play

khalwat has decided that he wants to do a series of bounties to celebrate the life of Parlay Patz.

Therefore, the following offer has been made by him, in parlay fashion, related to the Friday 4/16/21 freeroll:

$100 bounty of tradershky if he plays
    $200 bounty on Brandon if both he and tradershky play
    $400 bounty on Eric Bensamochan if he, Brandon, and tradershky play

khalwat has also agreed to co-host the show, provided I get it started before he falls asleep.

Therefore, I am now planning the show for 7:30pm PDT on Friday 4/16, and the freeroll to start at 8:05pm PDT. This should increase the chance that Eric could make it, since he goes to bed early.

Brandon might be the wildcard here, but hopefully he can show up as well. Of course, Brandon is welcome to join us on the show, too, as is tradershky.

The pressure is on!

It's possible we will have $700 in bounties, and possible it will be zero point zero. It's out of my hands now.

Comments

shoeshine box: love it.im there....

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Let the bloodbath begin!

Freeroll bounties are not contingent on me co-hosting.

Comments

d1sposition: generosity rep
    Last edited by khalwat; 04-14-2021 at 06:44 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    khalwat has decided that he wants to do a series of bounties to celebrate the life of Parlay Patz.

Therefore, the following offer has been made by him, in parlay fashion, related to the Friday 4/16/21 freeroll:

khalwat has also agreed to co-host the show, provided I get it started before he falls asleep.

Therefore, I am now planning the show for 7:30pm PDT on Friday 4/16, and the freeroll to start at 8:05pm PDT. This should increase the chance that Eric could make it, since he goes to bed early.

Brandon might be the wildcard here, but hopefully he can show up as well. Of course, Brandon is welcome to join us on the show, too, as is tradershky.

The pressure is on!

It's possible we will have $700 in bounties, and possible it will be zero point zero. It's out of my hands now.
    Hello. I hope my post finds you well.

I have plans this weekend as the lovely Ms. Jeanne and I are going on a short weekend jaunt together. I will agree to play this Friday night from my cellphone, regardless of where I am but I do have (3) non negotiable requests from you Druff, the sole owner and proprietor of the fraud site.

(1) And most importantly, I respectfully request that Desert Runner is placed from Friday morning at first light until Sunday morning at first light (approximately 48 hours) in his own demilitarized zone. It would be very similar to what Jor-El placed my late grandfather in.

Name:  444DFEB8-DB6D-4EBA-892A-7F14800B8007.gif
Views: 556
Size:  295.0 KB

In essence, I respectfully request Desertrunner is placed in his own special prison forum, where other posters can visit him, yet DR can’t escape to any other part of the site except to post (if he so chooses) in his own demilitarized zone.

As a added benefit, this could also provide as a cooling off period for the entire fraud site and it’s various affiliates as progress doesn’t seem to be gaining any traction.

(2) I respectfully request that you allow my little buddy PLOL a one time sponsors exemption to participate (if he so chooses) in the what have you and be deemed eligible to receive any prizes won. At the conclusion of the contest, his account is to be restored back to ineligible status.

As an aside, I don’t condone what PLOL did. But seeing how good PLOL has been in the past in prophesying elections, current events etc its fathomable he saw the unfortunate headache all this would cause you and tried to do you a favor proactively. Again, not condoning his behavior.

(3) And lastly, I respectfully ask that you grant all of PFA’s fallen comrades as of late the custom title of “Pfa Special Emeritus” next to their individual name. Please grant this to Sonatine, Sanlamar, Simpdog and anyone else that has recently left the fraud site or been displeased.

In return for the aforementioned requests I ZoD promise to pahticipate in the free roll from wherever I am Friday evening when it begins, whether it’s in a gourmet steakhouse, my hotel room, or even a late night dip in Lake Oswego.

I await your response Druff. It is out of my hands now.

GS

ZoD

Comments

Walter Sobchak: GOD

The Shrink: Zod is 100% God.

nunbeater: Zod is fucking god

gimmick:

Jayjami: “Druff, the sole owner and proprietor of the fraud site” says it all. See you at the WSOP Brandon.

d1sposition:

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    In essence, I respectfully request Desertrunner is placed in his own special prison forum, where other posters can visit him, yet DR can’t escape to any other part of the site except to post (if he so chooses) in his own demilitarized zone.
    So you want unfair censorship here? So it’s ok for you to speak freely, but not someone else?

Who is Drex, is he someone special here? Am I suppose to know who he is?

Comments

nunbeater: lol the little train that could

Jayjami: Yes, and yes.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-14-2021 at 11:15 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    So you want unfair censorship here? So it’s ok for you to speak freely, but not someone else?
    I used to think Private Mickey was the nut low but I was wrong. Shut it the fuck down for 2 seconds, JFC.

You don't even know that Zod is God ffs.

Load Metric

(1) And most importantly, I respectfully request that Desert Runner is placed from Friday morning at first light until Sunday morning at first light (approximately 48 hours) in his own demilitarized zone. It would be very similar to what Jor-El placed my late grandfather in.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Hello. Finally we meet. I knew this day was inevitable as I’m sure you did as well.

These are my thoughts:

If you didn’t know before you certainly know now that Todd truly cares about this place, the community, the history behind it and I’m sure even his own legacy in running things for so long.

You as his good friend whether purposely or not, are making things very hard for him and heading towards putting him in the unfathomable position of either offending you as a friend or alienating his core user base.

Now I’ve only browsed the pertinent threads but it seems Todd has specifically asked you to take some time off of posting as well as to stop antagonizing the user base.

It seems you’ve done neither.

In the simplest terms, you’re causing unnecessary stress to Todd. If you’re his friend and can’t at least respect all the work and effort he’s put into this place for almost a decade, I’m sorry but it reflects on you as being a shitty friend for you to keep on acting the same when he has repeatedly asked you to take a break, especially considering core users have now left the site solely because of you.

You’re going to force him to choose between banning you or the death of his forum even if it’s just death by a thousand cuts.

My advice is be a good friend. Log off for a few days and come back and heed what Todd has suggested in terms of understanding that you either have to learn how to cater your posting toward what is expected here or decide that you can’t and gracefully exit stage left out of respect for your friend.

Also, I’m not like the others. I won’t argue back and forth with you. I respectfully shared my thoughts and now I wish you well.

ZoD

Comments

Sheesfaced: Todd is Mod. Zod is God.

The Shrink: Had to be said.

Walter Sobchak: ZOD

nunbeater: inevitable rep

gimmick:

hutmaster:

JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM

IamGreek: Respectfully this

d1sposition: ZoD

Load Metric

Hello. Finally we meet. I knew this day was inevitable as I’m sure you did as well.

These are my thoughts:

If you didn’t know before you certainly know now that Todd truly cares about this place, the community, the history behind it and I’m sure even his own legacy in running things for so long.

You as his good friend whether purposely or not, are making things very hard for him and heading towards putting him in the unfathomable position of either offending you as a friend or alienating his core user base.

Now I’ve only browsed the pertinent threads but it seems Todd has specifically asked you to take some time off of posting as well as to stop antagonizing the user base.

In the simplest terms, you’re causing unnecessary stress to Todd. If you’re his friend and can’t at least respect all the work and effort he’s put into this place for almost a decade, I’m sorry but it reflects on you as being a shitty friend for you to keep on acting the same when he has repeatedly asked you to take a break, especially considering core users have now left the site solely because of you.

You’re going to force him to choose between banning you or the death of his forum even if it’s just death by a thousand cuts.

My advice is be a good friend. Log off for a few days and come back and heed what Todd has suggested in terms of understanding that you either have to learn how to cater your posting toward what is expected here or decide that you can’t and gracefully exit stage left out of respect for your friend.

Also, I’m not like the others. I won’t argue back and forth with you. I respectfully shared my thoughts and now I wish you well.

ZoD
    My advice to you is get the big picture, use due process and maybe hit me up first before posting about it. Respectfully, you are uneducated on the topic. Also, there are no rules or standards of what is posting too much, it’s all subjective and opinion based and a way for some people here to try to get another member banned. Who writes the standards on free speech and when is too much, I don’t see it here. Why are triggered emotional liberals the judge and jury here?

Once I supported Trump, suddenly I “posting too much”, but it was ok prior. Be never forced my political views on anyone here, but get attacked for having freedom of speech and opinion. If I get banned, I’m ok with it. Dex- Youre welcome to PM me any time.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Christ what an AIDS faggot

nunbeater: Respectfully, you are uneducated on the topic.

WillieMcFML: You are the dumbest SOB to ever grace this forum, and we have garrett
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-14-2021 at 08:40 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  F9C6F29B-5886-4819-8C28-2565B7126354.gif
Views: 576
Size:  1.94 MB

Comments

The Shrink: Perfect gif for this situation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

As a added benefit, this could also provide as a cooling off period for the entire fraud site and it’s various affiliates as progress doesn’t seem to be gaining any traction.
    As much as it hurts to grant this, I shall do so for the good of PFA. Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexel
    (2) I respectfully request that you allow my little buddy PLOL a one time sponsors exemption to participate (if he so chooses) in the what have you and be deemed eligible to receive any prizes won. At the conclusion of the contest, his account is to be restored back to ineligible status.

As an aside, I don’t condone what PLOL did. But seeing how good PLOL has been in the past in prophesying elections, current events etc its fathomable he saw the unfortunate headache all this would cause you and tried to do you a favor proactively. Again, not condoning his behavior.
    His advice has made people here money, so this makes sense. Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexel
    (3) And lastly, I respectfully ask that you grant all of PFA’s fallen comrades as of late the custom title of “Pfa Special Emeritus” next to their individual name. Please grant this to Sonatine, Sanlamar, Simpdog and anyone else that has recently left the fraud site or been displeased..

I'm afraid I cannot do this one. While it is up to any PFA member to leave at any time for any reason, I do not wish to set a precedent where users who leave the site are rewarded for their decision.

The door is always open for them to come back. I see sonatine has been posting a bit more as of late. The others you mentioned can, of course, pahticipate in this freeroll, even if they are currently inactive on PFA.

I will need you to either withdraw this term, or come up with something more palatable.

BALL BACK IN YOUR COURT

Comments

gimmick:

Load Metric
    If I get banned, I’m ok with it.

Druff, if you ever needed a green light to punt this nutbag, he just gave it to you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have also banned desertrunner from this thread, as I don't want to see this one hijacked with the same nonsense spilling over from the other thread.

Comments

nightmarefish: Druff but fair

gimmick:

nunbeater: druff but fair two electric boogaloo

Load Metric
    gl all this is amazing. Fantastic that running at 10:30 eastern time zone
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 04-14-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The pressure is on!

Hello. I hope my post finds you well.

I have plans this weekend as the lovely Ms. Jeanne and I are going on a short weekend jaunt together. I will agree to play this Friday night from my cellphone, regardless of where I am but I do have (3) non negotiable requests from you Druff, the sole owner and proprietor of the fraud site.

(3) And lastly, I respectfully ask that you grant all of PFA’s fallen comrades as of late the custom title of “Pfa Special Emeritus” next to their individual name. Please grant this to Sonatine, Sanlamar, Simpdog and anyone else that has recently left the fraud site or been displeased.

In return for the aforementioned requests I ZoD promise to pahticipate in the free roll from wherever I am Friday evening when it begins, whether it’s in a gourmet steakhouse, my hotel room, or even a late night dip in Lake Oswego.

I await your response Druff. It is out of my hands now.

GS

ZoD
    Why should racists and those who associate with known racists be given “special status”? Will Druff censor me here? Or can we finally get an answer as to why we are not allowed to discuss the open and proud past racist actions of some of these “sacred members”, who hypocritically ran away because the forum was “alt right” or “bad to associate with”

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  20210414_181301.gif
Views: 516
Size:  3.20 MB

Comments

Crowe Diddly:

Load Metric

Load Metric

These are my thoughts:

ZoD
    Name:  4af1f9bac1f7087dbb996ee122c21667c75491fc_hq.gif
Views: 446
Size:  1.53 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am currently in negotiations with Brandon regarding term #3, and will post an update soon.

I really want this $700 to happen, though I refuse to be run over by my own desire to get someone else's money to sponsor something on my own Jew site.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Tough but fair

Load Metric
    8pm on a friday night is only convenient for boomers

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    8pm on a friday night is only convenient for boomers
    Fortunately that's the exact demographic of Pokerfraudalert Radio.

Thread Information