Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 4/11/21- Riots kicking off in Minnesota now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It is easy to have opinions when you live far away from total chaos, that’s the lib battle cry. I don’t leave my house without protection now, it is needed.
    That's a great point. Many of the libs minimizing the riots are in their own suburban neighborhoods, safely away from all of it. When the rioting does appear in their area, they panic and call the cops.

How many of these "understanding" libs would be totally cool if their own business was burned down? Probably zero point zero, aside from the few who want the insurance money because it was failing anyway.

The left tends to be very "tolerant" of everything until it affects them. Reminds me of the liberal dudes who constantly scream "Transgender women are real women!", but then wouldn't be caught dead actually dating one.
    Four hour riot at Capitol: 4 months of national guard troops deployed.

10 months straight of violent riots: absolutely no national guard deployment.

Makes you really wonder where your politicians priorities are as far as who they’re protecting.

The national guard is trained in riot control etc. They exist partially for this exact reason. America could end this. Politicians are sacrificing your communities for political gain.

Comments

desertrunner:

snowtracks:

Load Metric
    Freaking dwai gets it right every time, nailed it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

For certain people it's actually always time to loot stuff. They do it when a black guy gets shot by the police because it happens so often they don't need to wait very long.

Maybe Best Buy should run some sort of looter's special deal.
    Hard to get a better deal than free.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    It is easy to have opinions when you live far away from total chaos, that’s the lib battle cry. I don’t leave my house without protection now, it is needed.
    If you're coming to see me, make sure it's a magnum.

Name:  Trojan-Magnum-Lubricated-Condom.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  20.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think being “born into it” maybe the real issue. When I first joined the forums I was surprised and uncomfortable with the racist talk. I called it out at the time to no avail. I then realized some were using it in a joke like manner and because of all the other activity I ignored much of it.

The membership is much boiled down now and the ugly and ignorance that goes hand in hand with racism is becoming prominent. It has certainly taken over the fun aspect of the forum

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I think being “born into it” maybe the real issue. When I first joined the forums I was surprised and uncomfortable with the racist talk. I called it out at the time to no avail. I then realized some were using it in a joke like manner and because of all the other activity I ignored much of it.

The membership is much boiled down now and the ugly and ignorance that goes hand in hand with racism is becoming prominent. It has certainly taken over the fun aspect of the forum
    First, I do not us "racist talk" here. I could, but wont in an effort to make PFA look good. I dont use the N word here and I dont think youve seen me use other types of those words.

Second, I think youre mixing real facts and legit opinions in with your emotions. Yes, a black man was shot by a white officer and you immediate jump into woke mode and blame the cop instead of getting all of the facts and information first.

I know you wont do it, but try to turn your emotions way down (dont listen to your heart) and examine more of the facts (listen to your head). Stop believing that all cops are bad and all blacks are victims. Slavery ended decades ago and they need to stop playing the victim card in an effort to get anything they want. We dont see the Jews playing the victim card, do we? We dont hear the Japanese playing the victim card after we dropped the H bomb on them, do we? Its time for the black community to move on and repair their image and stop playing victim and thinking they can just do whatever they want to do because of decades gone slavery, its over.

And what I said above is not racist, its facts mixed in with opinions.

Comments

dwai: GET EM

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

First, I do not us "racist talk" here. I could, but wont in an effort to make PFA look good. I dont use the N word here and I dont think youve seen me use other types of those words.

Second, I think youre mixing real facts and legit opinions in with your emotions. Yes, a black man was shot by a white officer and you immediate jump into woke mode and blame the cop instead of getting all of the facts and information first.

I know you wont do it, but try to turn your emotions way down (dont listen to your heart) and examine more of the facts (listen to your head). Stop believing that all cops are bad and all blacks are victims. Slavery ended decades ago and they need to stop playing the victim card in an effort to get anything they want. We dont see the Jews playing the victim card, do we? We dont hear the Japanese playing the victim card after we dropped the H bomb on them, do we? Its time for the black community to move on and repair their image and stop playing victim and thinking they can just do whatever they want to do because of decades gone slavery, its over.

And what I said above is not racist, its facts mixed in with opinions.
    Will you also stop believing that cops can do no wrong and that there is no systemic racism?

Also the US didn't drop an H bomb on Japan. Both bombs dropped were fission, not fusion. An H bomb has never been used in war.

Load Metric

Will you also stop believing that cops can do no wrong and that there is no systemic racism?
    When you actually see me address those issues, then that will be my opinion. NOT something in your head that youre trying to label me because you can get past BS thoughts in your head. And youre off topic from my post which tells me you cant respond to what I said or wont because you cant produce a decent counter opinion.

Also the US didn't drop an H bomb on Japan. Both bombs dropped were fission, not fusion. An H bomb has never been used in war.
    OMG, you so got me. I meant A bomb, not H. Not a big deal.

Load Metric
    Daunte Wright Was Wanted For Robbing And Choking A Woman At Gunpoint. Here’s Why That Matters.

One of the very first men canonized by the high priests of the church of BLM was Michael Brown. Described in media reports as a “gentle giant,” and hailed as a promising young man and valuable member of his community, Brown died while assaulting a police officer and trying to take his gun. George Floyd, whose death at the hands of police is being adjudicated as we speak, died while resisting arrest and high on a potentially lethal dose of fentanyl. His rap sheet included the home invasion armed robbery of a woman. Another canonized (though still living) saint, Jacob Blake — a man who received ceremonial visits from Joe Biden and other Democratic dignitaries while in the hospital — allegedly broke into a woman’s house and raped her in her bedroom before stealing her debit card and vehicle. On the day of the shooting, Blake had returned to the home of his alleged victim and was attempting to take her car keys. When the police arrived, he fought them, pulled a knife, and eventually was shot.

That brings us to Daunte Wright, the latest posthumously appointed martyr for BLM. The immediate circumstances of his death are well known: He was pulled over for a traffic violation, police discovered that he had an open warrant, they tried to make the arrest, he resisted, climbed back into his vehicle, and was shot by a female officer who says that she meant to use her taser. She has been charged with manslaughter in his death.

Now, after a Daily Mail report on Tuesday, more pieces of the puzzle have been revealed. The Mail reports:

Daunte Wright choked a woman and threatened to shoot her if she did not hand over $820 she had stuffed in her bra, court papers obtained by DailyMail.com allege. That is the case that led to a warrant for his arrest at the time he was shot and killed by police officer Kimberly Potter in Minnesota on Sunday, leading to days of unrest… Wright was allegedly pulled over for having expired license plate tags, although he called his mother and told her it was for having an air freshener hanging on his rear-view mirror. While checking his details, Potter and other officers learned of the warrant.

The full details of the alleged crime are quite chilling. In December of 2019, Wright and another man, Emajay Driver, stayed the night in a house shared by two female roommates. The Daily Mail explains what allegedly happened the next morning:

In the morning, one of the women went to the bank to get her $820 rent money which she gave to the other woman and then left for work. As Wright, Driver and the second woman were leaving, Wright allegedly tried to hold up the woman.

‘The three of them were walking to the door to exit the apartment and defendant Wright turned around and blocked the door preventing victim from leaving,’ says the report, written by Osseo Police Officer Shane Mikkelson. Defendant Wright then pulled a black handgun with silver trim out from either his right waistband or his right coat pocket and pointed it at victim and demanded the rent money,’ continued Mikkelson.

‘Victim said “Are you serious?” Defendant Wright replied: “Give me the f**king money, I know you have it.”

When the woman again asked him if he was serious, Wright is said to have replied: ‘I’m not playing around.’

Mikkelson’s report said: ‘The $820 cash was tucked in the victim’s bra and defendant Wright placed his hand around victim’s neck and choked her while trying to pull the cash from under her bra.

‘Victim was able to get loose from defendant Wright and started to kneel down and scream.’

After more yelling, Wright allegedly told the woman that he was going to shoot her unless he got the money.

‘Give me the money and we will leave,’ he allegedly said. ‘Give me the money and we will go.’

Mikkelson added: ‘Defendant Wright then tried to choke victim a second time and tried to take her money. Defendant Driver was telling her to give defendant Wright the money.’

The victim reported the crime to police, easily identified Wright as the culprit, and he was arrested. Wright was initially released on bail, but the bail was revoked when he was found in possession of a firearm. That is when a judge issued the warrant for his arrest.

Wright was not arrested simply because he had a handgun without a permit. It certainly wasn’t because of an air freshener, which was the insane lie promulgated on Twitter in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. It was because he allegedly choked and robbed a woman at gun point.

For those keeping track, this means that of the three most recent and most prominent BLM martyrs — the three men that BLM insists we collectively wail and mourn and honor and celebrate, and whose faces we must paint in murals, and whose names we must remember and repeat — all three allegedly committed acts of brutality against women. These are not men accused of Me Too style “harassment,” but of cruel and vicious abuse.

Now, the inevitable question: Does it matter? For Daunte Wright, specifically, should we even bother bringing up this heinous crime? Yes, it does, and we should, for two significant reasons.

First, a lot of people die every day in this country, often unjustly. Usually they die at the hands of other civilians, but sometimes at the hands of agents of the state. Out of all of that death, all of that misery, all of that suffering, all of that loss, these men in particular are chosen by the cultural powers that be. We are told that we should honor and mourn them more than we honor and mourn the average murder victim. They are the ones who get the politicians weeping beside their golden caskets. They are the ones with the murals and the streets named in their honor.

Our collective reaction to their deaths goes way beyond a simple call for accountability. These men are honored in a way that other victims of injustice are not. Sometimes they receive treatment that is very close to worship. It becomes all the more necessary, for this reason, to speak the truth about who these people were, what they did, the harm they caused, and to ask whether they — of all people — should be the ones with halos placed around their heads.

Second, this alleged crime by Daunte Wright is what led directly to his arrest, which is what led to his death. It is an inextricable part of the story. If Daunte Wright had not robbed a woman at gunpoint, he would be alive today. That much is indisputable, and it brings us to the most important point of all. Daunte Wright, like so many of the other men that BLM calls on us to mourn and honor, appears to have been a violent man who met the fate that so often befalls men of that sort. Does that mean he, or they, “deserved to die”? No. It means simply that when you live that kind of lifestyle, you probably will die, sooner than later, if not at the hands of the police then at the hands of another criminal on the street.

If we don’t want people to die like Daunte Wright, then we should tell them not to live like Daunte Wright. In the words of the Gospel: live by the sword, die by the sword. That message has stood the test of time, and we need to heed it in our culture more than ever.

The views expressed in this piece are the author’s own and do not necessarily represent those of The Daily Wire.

The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am finished responding to dessertrunner and dwai.
    I will look at and respond to some of their twisted thoughts on occasion however.

Millions worldwide are speaking out or responding to a dangerous trend, an anomaly, within your country involving the police and a visible minority. In case you haven’t heard.

July 17, 2014
    Eric Garner died after he was wrestled to the ground by a New York police officer on suspicion of illegally selling cigarettes. While in a choke hold, Mr Garner uttered the words "I can't breathe" 11 times. The police officer involved was later fired, but was never prosecuted.

August 9, 2014
    Michael Brown, 18, was killed by a police officer, in Ferguson, Missouri, who was responding to reports that Brown had stolen a box of cigars. While in a choke hold, Mr Garner uttered the words "I can't breathe" 11 times.

November 22, 2014
    Tamir Rice, a boy of 12, was shot dead in Cleveland, Ohio by a police officer after reports of a male who was "probably a juvenile" pointing a gun that was "probably fake" at passers by. Although the police officer was cleared of wrongdoing, the DOJ report was scathing about systemic problems in the Ferguson police and racial disparities in the justice system.

April 4, 2015
    Walter Scott was shot in the back five times by a white police officer, who was later fired and eventually sentenced to 20 years in prison.
    Mr Scott had been pulled over for having a defective light on his car in North Charleston, South Carolina, and ran away from the police officer after a brief scuffle.

July 5, 2016

Alton Sterling's death led to days of protests in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Mr Sterling was killed after police responded to reports of a disturbance outside a
    shop.

July 6, 2016
    Philando Castile was killed while out driving with his girlfriend in St Paul, Minnesota
    He was pulled over by the police during a routine check, and told them he was licensed to carry a weapon, and had one in his possession.He was shot as he was reaching for his licence, according to his girlfriend. The officer involved was cleared of murder charges.

March18, 2018
    Stephon Clark died after being shot at least seven times in his grandmother's backyard in Sacramento, California, by police who were investigating a nearby break-in.

Only a mobile phone was found at the scene, and Mr Clark was unarmed.
    In March 2019, the authorities announced that the two officers involved would not face criminal prosecution as the officers had feared for their lives, believing Mr Clark had a gun.

March 13, 2020
    Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old emergency medical technician, was shot eight times when officers raided her apartment in Louisville, Kentucky.
    Louisville police said they returned fire after one officer was shot at and wounded.
    Breonna Taylor's family filed a lawsuit, and in September 2020 reached a settlement of $12m (£9.4m) with the city authorities. A grand jury charged one police officer not with Ms Taylor's death, but with "wanton endangerment" for firing into a neighbouring apartment.Three officers involved in the raid have now been dismissed from the police force.

May 25, 2020
    George Floyd

April 11, 2021
    Daunte Wright

Load Metric
    Could address all of those above as the details are twist and facts left out.

But I will address one incident as it was close to me...

March18, 2018
    Stephon Clark died after being shot at least seven times in his grandmother's backyard in Sacramento, California, by police who were investigating a nearby break-in.
    Only a mobile phone was found at the scene, and Mr Clark was unarmed.
    In March 2019, the authorities announced that the two officers involved would not face criminal prosecution as the officers had feared for their lives, believing Mr Clark had a gun.
    Clark was seen in a residential neighborhood breaking car windows and someone called the police on him. Once the officers made contact with him, he ran. Then they caught up with him and they told him verbally MULTIPLE TIMES to drop the items and get down, he refused and then made a turn to the officers simulating he had a firearm and was shot. Had Clark NOT been breaking into cars, NOT ran from the police, FOLLOWED COMMANDS GIVEN and NOT turned into the police and pretended he had a gun, he would still be alive today.

From Wiki-
    The Sacramento Police Department stated that on Sunday, March 18 at 9:18 p.m., two officers responded to a 9-1-1 call that an individual was breaking car windows.[5] In a media release after the shooting, police stated that they had been looking for a suspect hiding in a backyard. They said the suspect was a thin black man, 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm) in height, wearing darkly colored pants and a black hooded sweatshirt.[5] A sheriff's helicopter spotted a man at 9:25 p.m., in a nearby backyard and told officers on the ground that he had shattered a window using a tool bar, run to the front of that house, and then looked in an adjacent car.[5]

Officers on the ground entered the front yard of Clark's grandmother's home, and saw Clark next to the home.[10][5] Vance Chandler, the Sacramento Police Department spokesman, said that Clark was the same man who had been breaking windows, and was tracked by police in helicopters.[5] Chandler said that when Clark was confronted and ordered to stop and show his hands, Clark fled to the back of the property.[5]

Police body camera footage from both of the officers who shot Clark recorded the incident, though the footage is dark and shaky.[10][11] In the videos, officers spot Clark in his grandmother's driveway and shout "Hey, show me your hands. Stop. Stop."[10] The video shows that the officers chased Clark into the backyard and an officer yells, "Show me your hands! Gun!" About three seconds elapse and then the officer yells, "Show me your hands! Gun, gun, gun", before shooting Clark.[10][11]

According to the police, before being shot, Clark turned and held an object that he "extended in front of him" while he moved towards the officers.[5] The officers said they believed that Clark was pointing a gun at them.[8] The police stated that the officers feared for their safety, and at 9:26 p.m., fired 20 rounds, hitting Clark multiple times.[8][5] According to an independent autopsy, Clark was shot eight times, including six times in the back.[12] The report found that one of the bullets to strike Clark from the front was likely fired while he was already on the ground.[12]

Body-cam footage shows that after shooting him, the officers continued to yell at him as one shined a flashlight at him and they kept their guns aimed at him. One officer stated in one of the body-cam videos, "He had something in hands, looked like a gun from our perspective." Three minutes after the shooting, a female officer called to him and said "We need to know if you're OK. We need to get you medics, so we can't go over and get you help until we know you don't have a weapon."[13] They waited five minutes after shooting Clark before approaching and then handcuffing him.[14] Clark was found to have an iPhone, and was unarmed.[8][6] Clark's girlfriend later said the phone belonged to her.[3]
    One random side note on this shooting- The officers were both using weapon mounted lights (WML) on their pistols in addition to atleast one officer using a handheld light, from what I saw. I fully support the use of WMLs as it gives a better lighted picture and vision of the sight picture and target. I also believing in using these as they can help in the liability portion of a shooting. better vision and target acquisition and help in the area of liability, the WMLs were a tool used in this incident.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-15-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Load Metric

My magnum has a trigger. Ohio just changed their stand your ground law so that you don’t have to try to run from the danger before using deadly force.. There were 2 officer involved police shootings here in Cleveland today, one was by an undercover cop who the thug attempted to carjack. He is gonna live, the other dummy pulled a gun on the cop and the cop killed him. I am sorry but there are some really bad people out there and they get what they deserve. I am hypervigilant going to the hoods I go to for work now. The criminals are emboldened by all this FALSE social justice bullshit. If there are wandering morons near the house I have to go to, I call the owner and tell him maybe another day. If some sneaky sombitch rolls up on me, well it’s gonna be his last roll.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

My magnum has a trigger. Ohio just changed their stand your ground law so that you don’t have to try to run from the danger before using deadly force.. There were 2 officer involved police shootings here in Cleveland today, one was by an undercover cop who the thug attempted to carjack. He is gonna live, the other dummy pulled a gun on the cop and the cop killed him. I am sorry but there are some really bad people out there and they get what they deserve. I am hypervigilant going to the hoods I go to for work now. The criminals are emboldened by all this FALSE social justice bullshit. If there are wandering morons near the house I have to go to, I call the owner and tell him maybe another day. If some sneaky sombitch rolls up on me, well it’s gonna be his last roll.
    based

Load Metric

How can you tell?

<wait for it>

Load Metric

How can you tell?

<wait for it>
    Waltsy you are whiter than Les, living far from the hood. My boss is from Africa, immigrated here LEGALLY, worked hard to start his own business and is 100% on my side when I call and say not today. You know the difference between black and n-word, and you also know the difference between right and wrong, so stop your on the bandwagon at good law abiding citizen cost liberal stance bullshit.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Once again, Gringo, I call Bullshit.

I think this is probably more appropriate for you.

Name:  81yRUX3YMUL.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  300.7 KB

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Simple solution. Wear a hat with a giant C on it.

Thread Information