Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2021 NEWS STORIES thread

Load Metric
    Oakland, California REFUNDS the police...

https://www.ktvu.com/news/oakland-ci...ke-in-violence

Load Metric
    CA passes SB-519 Controlled substances: decriminalization

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...202120220SB519

Melissa Melendez, CA State Senator

Another sad day in California. The Senate Health Committee passed SB 519, which makes being in possession of the date rape drug Ketamine legal for recreational purposes.
    Warn your daughters that the legislature is making it easier for men to rape them.

Load Metric
    Florida Senate passes controversial 'anti-riot' bill pushed in wake of Black Lives Matter protests- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...out&li=BBnb7Kz

The Florida Senate on Thursday passed, largely along party lines, a controversial anti-riot bill that was pushed by GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis in the wake of Black Lives Matter protests last summer.

The bill aims to increase criminal penalties for assault against law enforcement while engaging in a "riot" and defacing monuments and other public property during riots. It would also penalize local governments that interfere with law enforcement attempting to contain riots and would provide a citizen’s appeal process when cities and counties attempt to reduce police budgets in response to riots.

The final vote in the Florida Senate was 23-17 in favor of the measure, with one Republican voting with Democrats in opposition. The bill passed the GOP-controlled House in late March. Democratic lawmakers in the state argue that it creates a chilling effect on First Amendment rights and restricts political dissent. Republicans argued that it will protect law enforcement and prevent public disorder.

GOP state Sen. Ed Hooper said during the bill's contentious debate that the legislation was not about racism but "law and order." Democratic state Sen. Jason Pizzo, who criticized the bill, tweeted after its passage that "this legislative session will likely get its own custom box of Cards Against Humanity."

DeSantis championed the legislation and said in a statement following the bill's passage that he "looks forward" to signing the measure. He is expected to do so as early as next week.

"This legislation strikes the appropriate balance of safeguarding every Floridian’s constitutional right to peacefully assemble, while ensuring that those who hide behind peaceful protest to cause violence in our communities will be punished," DeSantis said in a statement. "Further, this legislation ensures that no community in the state engages in defunding of their police."

Load Metric
    Thing about Florida is this...

Lived here 11 almost 12 years now so I probably have some idea too. Florida isn't overwhelmingly dominated by Black Culture, as it is i'd say maybe more of a Puerto Rican and Cuban so more Hispanic and maybe Rican living types. Inner Cities are predominantly black I guess, downtown etc. But as a State wholly and across the board id defiantly say that Florida is more of a Hispanic, and that type of person place then a BLM, make a stand place ever would be.

Of course this brings to light Governor DeSantis position on all of this, and people will probably like him a lot for it id think. He isnt just going to sit silent and let some people like BLM think they can do that here. Sorta putting a stop to it, before its ever been anything here really. That is actually also, one of the things, when I was in California a couple weeks ago that I realized actually. They were pretty much in a 'Lockdown' State even if minimally. Still, like the rest of the Country was last year. It was weird, but made me see Florida here, and this life maybe for more of what it is. And appreciate how its not that bad here really.

Although I did just fall in love with Seattle in all of 3 days so idk my love for Florida atm is tempered LOL..

Load Metric
    I like Washington State, but not Seattle so much. Florida is nice, but I haven’t been there in a long time. I think DeSantis will be the next GOP candidate, but I don’t know a lot about him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I like Washington State, but not Seattle so much. Florida is nice, but I haven’t been there in a long time. I think DeSantis will be the next GOP candidate, but I don’t know a lot about him.
    DeSantis is very principle oriented

He and seems to actually make it a point, to follow the GOP ideology and measures but in his own way too. So his Governing, and him isnt fake I dont think. He has it, and the background to back it up too imo. Here he is being referred to as a Donald Trump clone in ways, and that if Trump fades 2024 which I think he will myself, its all DeSantis then for the GOP.

With him I think it should be mentioned he is a balanced person too. Academically and personally I think, yeah he got the two Ivy League degrees and a Juris Doctorate from Harvard (lol what..) but and this is less of a thing with him but is important and true, he is also a decorated Soldier. Ron DeSantis yes and Officer in the Navy but he was deployed too, and has some Combat oriented medals too. So he checks all the boxes, from Academia, to Military background. So much so that I actually think Trump could step aside, and may be ready to get out of the limelight now getting older. And if that happens then LOL, is all DeSantis for the Republicans then. And he is young too, so he isnt going anywhere either, and he does literally check all of the necessary boxes too. And is outstanding when it comes to his education and Academia stuff too. Just a matter of when not If at this point for DeSantic and how high he wants to go, and it may be high because you know lol, that whole Ivy League educated thing..

He is the real deal for sure imo...

Load Metric
    Danville, CA- video of a LEO shooting man with a knife the street. Suspect was advancing on the officer. Incident date was Match 11, 2021.

Load Metric
    If you’re white and visit George Floyd Square, there are special instructions for you to follow-

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you’re white and visit George Floyd Square, there are special instructions for you to follow-

This whole thing is obviously obnoxious race-baiting garbage, but I did like one line, aimed at the white people visiting:

"Remember, you are coming here to support, not be supported."

Believe it or not, that's something white liberals actually need to hear. So much about being a white liberal centers around making yourself feel good, rather than actually doing anything helpful. I bet that a high percentage of white liberals visiting that Floyd "square" are doing so in order to either look good on social media or feel morally superior (or both). This is why so many white Hollywood celebrities are liberal. It's a combination of embarrassment of riches and the narcissitic desire to feel morally superior to the plebes below them.

Load Metric

Performative and awkward, per usual. The right is so pandering and weird.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Performative and awkward, per usual. The right is so pandering and weird.
    Isn’t he making fun of recent high lumber prices?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

This whole thing is obviously obnoxious race-baiting garbage, but I did like one line, aimed at the white people visiting:

"Remember, you are coming here to support, not be supported."

Believe it or not, that's something white liberals actually need to hear. So much about being a white liberal centers around making yourself feel good, rather than actually doing anything helpful. I bet that a high percentage of white liberals visiting that Floyd "square" are doing so in order to either look good on social media or feel morally superior (or both). This is why so many white Hollywood celebrities are liberal. It's a combination of embarrassment of riches and the narcissitic desire to feel morally superior to the plebes below them.
    I HEARD IF YOU SAY FENTANYL FLOYD 3 TIMES IN A MIRROR GEORGE KIRBY WILL COME AND BURN DOWN YOUR LOCAL AUTO ZONE PARTS STORE

Load Metric

2021 NEWS STORIES thread

More cops are quitting thanks to the left’s push to condemn them...

https://www.facebook.com/officialben.../?vh=e&extid=0

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol. No resolve these faggots have.

Load Metric

https://www.facebook.com/officialben.../?vh=e&extid=0

I want all liberal idiots to join the police academy and become cops. Try for a second to imagine putting your life on the line everyday just to collect a paycheck, then imagine everything you do being looked at under a microscope, then imagine doing your job correct and woke idiots twisting it into something wrong.

You have created a world for yourselves where the people you proclaim to stand up for will have no protection.

Congrats.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I want all liberal idiots to join the police academy and become cops. Try for a second to imagine putting your life on the line everyday just to collect a paycheck, then imagine everything you do being looked at under a microscope, then imagine doing your job correct and woke idiots twisting it into something wrong.

You have created a world for yourselves where the people you proclaim to stand up for will have no protection.
    Congrats.

For more intriguing insights from the study, read on for the top 25 most dangerous jobs in America.

1. Logging workers
    Fatal injury rate: 111 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 56
    Salary: $41,230
    2. Aircraft pilots and flight engineers
    Fatal injury rate: 53 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 70
    Salary: $121,430
    3. Derrick operators in oil, gas, and mining
    BLS Category: Derrick, rotary drill, and service unit operators, oil, gas, and mining
    Fatal injury rate: 46 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 20
    Salary: $51,390
    4. Roofers
    Fatal injury rate: 41 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 96
    Salary: $42,100
    5. Garbage collectors
    BLS Category: Refuse and recyclable material collectors
    Fatal injury rate: 34 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 37
    6. Ironworkers
    BLS Category: Structural iron and steel workers
    Fatal injury rate: 29 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 15
    Salary: $53,650
    7. Delivery drivers
    BLS Category: Driver/sales workers and truck drivers
    Fatal injury rate: 27 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 966
    Salary: $29,610
    8. Farmers
    BLS Category: Farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers
    Fatal injury rate: 26 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 257
    Salary: $71,160
    9. Firefighting supervisors
    BLS Category: First-line supervisors of fire fighting and prevention workers
    Fatal injury rate: 20 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 14
    Salary: $82,010
    10. Power linemen
    BLS Category: Electrical power-line installers and repairers
    Total deaths (2018): 29
    Salary: $71,960
    11. Agricultural workers
    BLS Category: Miscellaneous agricultural workers
    Total deaths (2018): 157
    Salary: $25,840
    12. Crossing guards
    Fatal injury rate: 19 per 100,000 workers
    Salary: $29,760
    13. Crane operators
    BLS Category: Crane and tower operators
    Total deaths (2018): 9
    Salary: $60,530
    14. Construction helpers
    BLS Category: Helpers, construction trades
    Fatal injury rate: 18 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 11
    Salary: $31,830
    15. Landscaping supervisors
    BLS Category: First-line supervisors of landscaping, lawn service, and groundskeeping workers
    Total deaths (2018): 48
    Salary: $52,340
    16. Highway maintenance workers
    Salary: $42,410
    17. Cement masons
    BLS Category: Cement masons, concrete finishers, and terrazzo workers
    Fatal injury rate: 17 per 100,000 workers
    Salary: $48,330
    18. Small engine mechanics
    Fatal injury rate: 15 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 8
    Salary: $37,840
    19. Supervisors of mechanics
    BLS Category: First-line supervisors of mechanics, installers, and repairers
    Total deaths (2018): 46
    Salary: $70,550
    20. Heavy vehicle mechanics
    BLS Category: Heavy vehicle and mobile equipment service technicians and mechanics
    Fatal injury rate: 14 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 27
    Salary: $51,990
    21. Grounds maintenance workers
    Total deaths (2018): 225
    Salary: $30,890
    22. Police officers
    BLS Category: Police and sheriff’s patrol officers
    Total deaths (2018): 108
    Salary: $67,600

23. Maintenance workers
    BLS Category: Maintenance and repair workers, general
    Total deaths (2018): 64
    Salary: $39,080
    24. Construction workers
    BLS Category: Construction laborers
    Fatal injury rate: 13 per 100,000 workers
    Total deaths (2018): 259
    Salary: $36,000
    25. Mining machine operators
    Fatal injury rate: 11 per 100,000 workers
    Salary: $56,530
    https://www.ishn.com/articles/112748...-united-states

Boo-hoo
    Last edited by limitles; 04-24-2021 at 03:23 AM.

Load Metric
    Wow, being indoors has taken its toll on Druff:

LOL Team Retard
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Wow, being indoors has taken its toll on Druff:

LOL Team Retard

It's Disney let's be real here now, Family first. Having lived in Orlando 5 or so years now myself, im probably as Disney expert as it gets now. Been going there all my life too, but yeah, they care mainly and mostly about being FAMILY FREINDLY first and foremost. They do what they do really well, always upkept very well. So yeah Disney isnt cheap, but they do give you a good product too. Disney is a Liberal leaning for sure, and Family first of course, this article is probably useful here so ill put it here..

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/poli...yrm-story.html

"Disney joins companies not contributing to Republicans who objected to Biden’s win"

Load Metric

2021 NEWS STORIES thread

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Congrats.

For more intriguing insights from the study, read on for the top 25 most dangerous jobs in America.

1. Logging workers
    BLS Category: Derrick, rotary drill, and service unit operators, oil, gas, and mining
    4. Roofers
    5. Garbage collectors
    6. Ironworkers
    7. Delivery drivers
    8. Farmers
    10. Power linemen
    11. Agricultural workers
    12. Crossing guards
    13. Crane operators
    14. Construction helpers
    BLS Category: First-line supervisors of landscaping, lawn service, and groundskeeping workers
    17. Cement masons
    BLS Category: Heavy vehicle and mobile equipment service technicians and mechanics
    22. Police officers

23. Maintenance workers
    24. Construction workers

Boo-hoo
    I’ll let you in on a secret on why the government jobs never make the typically Googled “most dangerous jobs” list- All government agencies are self insured, so they do NOT report their numbers and statistics to any private insurance company. The Googled list you posted is complied from the nation’s private insurance providers, so you will NOT ever see fire, police or any other gov jobs on there.

Nice try, but fail.

Comments

garrett: limitedles is a Canadian he wouldnt know this, LOL...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

1. Logging workers
    4. Roofers
    5. Garbage collectors
    6. Ironworkers
    7. Delivery drivers
    8. Farmers
    10. Power linemen
    11. Agricultural workers
    12. Crossing guards
    13. Crane operators
    14. Construction helpers
    17. Cement masons
    22. Police officers

23. Maintenance workers
    24. Construction workers

Boo-hoo
    I’ll let you in on a secret on why the government jobs never make the typically Googled “most dangerous jobs” list- All government agencies are self insured, so they do NOT report their numbers and statistics to any private insurance company. The Googled list you posted is complied from the nation’s private insurance providers, so you will NOT ever see fire, police or any other gov jobs on there.

Nice try, but fail.
    Except they are on the list

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information