Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post
I drove regular taxi in Honolulu years ago. My first night out I picked up a good looking call girl on her way to a "date" at a hotel. When I told her I was new and she was my first customer she laughed and said "pull over here." She pulled a tube out of her purse and proceeded to lay out a couple of lines of coke.
After doing the coke I took her on to the hotel.
Another time I picked up a stripper from one of the local clubs. She said, "I don't have much money but if you come inside I'll give you free lap dances.
Done!
Another time I pulled up to some strung out chick on Kalakaua Ave in Waikiki and she handed me this big plastic bag full of pills. I drove off but then thought, "What the fuck am I doing!" I drove around the block, called her over and said, "I don't want this, and threw it out the window.
I never made much money but met some interesting people!
Waikiki funny that you mention it is actually the single handed most memorable place ive been to, that has absolutely drop dead gorgeous working girls lmao.

Its been since 1997 so maybe has changed but. The most memorable place I can think of that had, actually very very hot hookers working the street. Waikiki in the Middle of it all, at night had some LOL redic hot, working girls.. That was what Ill never forget about Waikiki back then actually lol. We stayed at Outrigger Reef there in Waikiki but its been since 1997 and I want to go back and may actually do it one of these years, Waikiki was a blast. We went to the North Shore and all that too, surfed Ala Moana and Sandy Beach, good fn times. Good memories, thanks for that =)...