Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOP Pedo Ring! Desertrunner, what political affiliation are you again?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sposition View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Since no proof is needed here and allegations are good enough in PFA...
    Lol. Dismisses the substance of the video as 'unproven allegations' and 'missing sections' about pedos and rapists on the representative right but in the same breath hypocritically shitposts about allegations against Biden, all while completely ignoring T****. And STILL doesn't understand what the term pedo means slinging it around the forum. Insufferably obtuse.
    So pictures with Biden’s hands all over other children is not good enough??

Comments

jsearles22: Moran

Load Metric

Lol. Dismisses the substance of the video as 'unproven allegations' and 'missing sections' about pedos and rapists on the representative right but in the same breath hypocritically shitposts about allegations against Biden, all while completely ignoring T****. And STILL doesn't understand what the term pedo means slinging it around the forum. Insufferably obtuse.
    So pictures with Biden’s hands all over other children is not good enough??
    The only thing your hands have been all over for years is a fucking flashlight.

I guess it can keep you warm at night provided the batteries are fresh.

LOL being old and completely, permanently alone. At least you have Druff; if I had to guess, he only keeps in touch because he feels bad for you.

Comments

desertrunner: The flashight jokes are played out.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Since no proof is needed here and allegations are good enough in PFA...
    Nailed it. One of the biggest douches we've seen around here, which takes real talent.

Comments

desertrunner: Except you keep posting like a pedo and it scares people.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

GOP Pedo Ring! Desertrunner, what political affiliation are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    LOL being old and completely, permanently alone. At least you have Druff; if I had to guess, he only keeps in touch because he feels bad for you.
    True, it’s sad that Druff feels sorry for me and pretends to be my friend. Sometimes he charges me “buddy money” so stay connected and he covers it up as a “free roll donation”. I don’t mind paying, it’s better than being alone all the time with only the flashlights. Before Druff, I had a make believe friend, but sometimes we could get into fights and break up and it got lonely again. But Druff has been by my side, thick and thin, good thing I have PayPal to pay him for our phone chats. My mom is so glad I found a purpose in poker and Druff, she worries less now. She also told me to stop buying flashlights and I should go out and meet real friends. She also says I should stop giving the flashlights people names and go out and meet real persons, some day soon I guess.

But thank goodness I’m not a pedo like Walt, Atleast I got that going for me.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: whiny little bitch

jsearles22: Faggot
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-08-2021 at 11:13 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    True, it’s sad that Druff feels sorry for me and pretends to be my friend. Sometimes he charges me “buddy money” so stay connected and he covers it up as a “free roll donation”. I don’t mind paying, it’s better than being alone all the time with only the flashlights. Before Druff, I had a make believe friend, but sometimes we could get into fights and break up and it got lonely again. But Druff has been by my side, thick and thin, good thing I have PayPal to pay him for our phone chats. My mom is so glad I found a purpose in poker and Druff, she worries less now. She also told me to stop buying flashlights and I should go out and meet real friends. She also says I should stop giving the flashlights people names and go out and meet real persons, some day soon I guess.

But thank goodness I’m not a pedo like Walt, Atleast I got that going for me.
    Being a serial killer is nothing to brag about though.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Never forget that Sonantine is actually a fat, ugly creep that lives in the woods miles away from any minority. I saw him on YouTube and could not believe that the obese and extremely ugly loser I was seeing was the guy who talked so tough on the Internet. Complete phony.

I won’t get into it, but never forget that Sonantine also is know to associate with open racists. He doesn’t mind at all if his close associates use the N word and other slurs.

Also, never forget that Sonantine is a disloyal rat who takes every opportunity he can to attack Druff after spending years posting in his forum. Like the selfish fatso he is, he has tried to steal the community Druff built away from him, all while crying “alt right” “rascist” etc etc all while associating with a band of hooligans who spent years posting the N word online and pictures of black penises.

All around a weak and pathetic man who didn’t leave his house for a year because he was scared of the sniffles. Generic failure, disgrace to his ancestors. Talk more trash rat loser, I’ll be here every time to remind you of reality.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: nah

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Interesting post youtube video

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Never forget that Sonantine is actually a fat, ugly creep that lives in the woods miles away from any minority. I saw him on YouTube and could not believe that the obese and extremely ugly loser I was seeing was the guy who talked so tough on the Internet. Complete phony.

I won’t get into it, but never forget that Sonantine also is know to associate with open racists. He doesn’t mind at all if his close associates use the N word and other slurs.

Also, never forget that Sonantine is a disloyal rat who takes every opportunity he can to attack Druff after spending years posting in his forum. Like the selfish fatso he is, he has tried to steal the community Druff built away from him, all while crying “alt right” “rascist” etc etc all while associating with a band of hooligans who spent years posting the N word online and pictures of black penises.

All around a weak and pathetic man who didn’t leave his house for a year because he was scared of the sniffles. Generic failure, disgrace to his ancestors. Talk more trash rat loser, I’ll be here every time to remind you of reality.
    Even if all that is true, he's a great poster.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Nailed it. One of the biggest douches we've seen around here, which takes real talent.
    Name:  hes.JPG
Views: 235
Size:  39.4 KB

He's Back! One post from your but hurt far left Sonatine Leader! and all you crazy liberals get enough courage to post your Pedo beliefs.

Comments

desertrunner:

splitthis: Gottem snowy

Load Metric
    My posting scares people?

Maybe it scares desertpedo, the whiniest fucking pussy on the board.

If it scares anyone else, LOL

Gold
    Load Metric

Every time I log in here I see you bitching and moaning about something.

Again, never forget that SonanQueen ran away from this site crying because of the “Alt right” only to try to steal the audience to start his own failed YouTube show (where he revealed himself to be repulsive and obese) with a group of individuals who have been openly racist in the past.

Comments

desertrunner: Nailed it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Every time I log in here I see you bitching and moaning about something.

Again, never forget that SonanQueen ran away from this site crying because of the “Alt right” only to try to steal the audience to start his own failed YouTube show (where he revealed himself to be repulsive and obese) with a group of individuals who have been openly racist in the past.
    Look again faggot, it's desertpedo bitching and moaning. He thinks he's entitled to be handled with kid gloves and nobody should be allowed to talk shit to him. This board is all about talking shit.

I don't know whose dupe you are, but you are a giant faggot.

Load Metric
    INDICTED GAETZ ASSOCIATE IS SAID TO BE COOPERATING WITH JUSTICE DEPT -NYT
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Gotta wonder how deep GOP pedo ring goes.

Predict at least 1 other name falls. When trafficking is involved the hammer drops and there's usually multiple perpetrators.

LOL desertpedocuck
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

GOP Pedo Ring! Desertrunner, what political affiliation are you again?

Don’t know why I got tagged in this thread’s title, I’m not GOP and not really following the Gaetz story too much. But something did drop today. You guys tied me to the story, but I’m not really attached to it, just following it.

Dropped today...

https://twitter.com/jamesokeefeiii/status/1382062653816856576

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Does this really mean anything? Honestly asking.

Thread Information