Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post970887

Got my 2nd Moderna vax shot around 6pm on Tuesday night. Went home, all good. Went to sleep around 9pmish, my normal time.

At 3AM i woke up, with chills and mild sweats. By 5am my body was sore AF. Not just the shoulder that was pinned. Every larger muscle in body (legs mostly) felt like they were filled with inflammation. I took my first sick day in years for actually feeling ill.

Other symptoms: stiff neck; not quite a headache but definite head discomfort; possible fever.

Im just now over the hump imo.
Yeah very normal, actually. The bad symptoms tend to start 6-8 hours after the shot. So you went to sleep 3 hours in, and your body probably didn't wake you up until the 9 hour mark, so you probably slept through a little bit of the crappiness. Unfortunately, if typical patterns hold, this entire day will be shitty, and everything will abruptly improve around midnight.
You guys know there are therapeutic drugs that work really well and keeping high levels of Vitamin D seem to correlate with less infections?

The vaccine sounds exciting though, just not in a "we can leave our house now" kind of way.