Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Coke, MLB and Georgia...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Sloppy Joe comes off so, so poorly and embodies most of what Druff was describing. Interesting to read and observe somebody like Sloppy blabber on and on without realizing how he comes across. “Ohh the data the analytics” - DORK

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Sloppy Joe comes off so, so poorly and embodies most of what Druff was describing. Interesting to read and observe somebody like Sloppy blabber on and on without realizing how he comes across. “Ohh the data the analytics” - DORK

Name:  2309619.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  71.0 KB

Come on man.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually have a lot of confidence in the 2022 midterms. Reminds me a lot of what happened in 1994.

Without the Trump bogeyman to invoke, the left is going to have a much harder time defending a lot of their extreme policies and attitudes, and swing voters are going to be turned off big time.

Honestly this forced corporate wokeness will probably help Republicans in the next election, though I still hate it overall, even if it temporarily benefits my party.

Democrats have one hope and one hope only for 2022 -- that COVID will disappear, the economy will roar back, and everyone will feel so good that they won't want to vote for any change. However, I think November 2022 might be a bit too late for that effect, as we'll probably have enough time in normalcy by then to wherre this will be less of a factor. But honestly that's the only way out of a bad 2022 for your party. The House results of 2020 foreshadowed that, but are largely forgotten now because of Trump losing and Warnock/Ossoff winning.

But you have to ask yourself why several "solid" blue districts voted in red house candidates, and why the reverse didn't occur in a single red district. That was 2020, an election with far more favorable conditions for Democrats than 2022 is likely to be.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...n-fraud-483193

LOL who is your party still married to again?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Sloppy, relax. Your whole identity is tied up in a political party you have no control or influence over. Time to grow up and find a hobby!

“Your party” whats this nonsense? See that a lot on this board. Is anybody here an elected official? Talk about taking a lot of pride in complete crap.

I agree with the guy who said you believe the lies you’ve been told, but ironically you seem to think it’s the other way around.

You are the one with some childhood illness? I can see how it’s impacted you. It’s playing out in front of our eyes. This is your opportunity to be part of the group. Look at the joy you express at Druffs “old ways” dying out. Get used to the feeling. LOL

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Try harder rando, you're getting there!

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric
    NICKYPIPES IS GOD

Load Metric
    GOP's finest, fourteen whole pages!

LOL Team Qtard - the modern GOP.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

you actually think aoc has any chance in any debate with any opponent?

ROFL TEAM SENILE PEDOPHILE

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Putting her up against a blood harvesting, Jewish space laser, mass shooting false flag Pizzagate 9/11 denier?

I would bet on you to win a debate against this modern GOP Qtard; would lay a price.

The GOP will.never let it happen.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Putting her up against a blood harvesting, Jewish space laser, mass shooting false flag Pizzagate 9/11 denier?

I would bet on you to win a debate against this modern GOP Qtard; would lay a price.

The GOP will.never let it happen.
    Name:  Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-garbage-disposal-1280x720.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  83.7 KB

Load Metric
    Racists will now be attending the MLB All Star game since it's been moved from majority black Atlanta to all white Denver.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Anybody else notice the habit of the genetic failure Sloppy Joe to intentionally misinterpret everything? Ohhh 14 pages!!! It’s a feminine trait, I assume this “guy” was raised by a single mother which is where “he” seems to have picked up his effeminate nature and debate strategy.

Also, we can assume the genetic failure cares a lot about his intelligence. This is coming for “left wingers” and a big reason the media can so easily get the masses to back leftist and “woke” causes. Notice the constant calling of his opponents rested and implying how dumb they are? It’s a brilliant strategy to convince genetic failures like Sloppy Joe that if they just repeat the talking point they heard on TV then they are super smart! Anybody who disagrees is an idiot and a retard! LOL Team Retard you don’t agree with Steve Colbert? You don’t agree with sodomite Don Lemon or Andy Cooper? Wooow must not be smart! Must not understand things.

In some ways it’s nice that a complete life loser like Sloppy Joe who goes on and on about how he was sick once and how he loves vaccines can feel special and important. It’s the one aspect of life where he gets to feel like the big shot. Can you believe those fools on an Internet forum didn’t believe drunk drivers Chris Cuomos nightly monologue? Peasants!

Before he says I am some big fan of that women, I don’t even know who she is. I have seen some headlines about her but I don’t even know what her voice sounds like. I did see a video of her lifting weights though and I am positive she could beat up the physically weak, genetic failure Sloppy Joe! DORK!

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Great post, Sloppy is probably the biggest leftist simpleton on this site. That saying a lot

Load Metric
    Anybody else notice the habit of the genetic failure Sloppy Joe to intentionally misinterpret everything? Ohhh 14 pages!!! It’s a feminine trait, I assume this “guy” was raised by a single mother which is where “he” seems to have picked up his effeminate nature and debate strategy.

Also, we can assume the genetic failure cares a lot about his intelligence. This is coming for “left wingers” and a big reason the media can so easily get the masses to back leftist and “woke” causes. Notice the constant calling of his opponents rested and implying how dumb they are? It’s a brilliant strategy to convince genetic failures like Sloppy Joe that if they just repeat the talking point they heard on TV then they are super smart! Anybody who disagrees is an idiot and a retard! LOL Team Retard you don’t agree with Steve Colbert? You don’t agree with sodomite Don Lemon or Andy Cooper? Wooow must not be smart! Must not understand things.

In some ways it’s nice that a complete life loser like Sloppy Joe who goes on and on about how he was sick once and how he loves vaccines can feel special and important. It’s the one aspect of life where he gets to feel like the big shot. Can you believe those fools on an Internet forum didn’t believe drunk drivers Chris Cuomos nightly monologue? Peasants!

Before he says I am some big fan of that women, I don’t even know who she is. I have seen some headlines about her but I don’t even know what her voice sounds like. I did see a video of her lifting weights though and I am positive she could beat up the physically weak, genetic failure Sloppy Joe! DORK!
    You're not so good with the words and the sentences. This will be the last time you're acknowledged.

Gold
    Load Metric

You're not so good with the words and the sentences. This will be the last time you're acknowledged.
    NAILED IT! Run back to momma! Disgraced like a dog!

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Thread Information