Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 154

Thread: Coke, MLB and Georgia...

  1. #81
    Flashlight Master
    Reputation
    -14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

    Wait, you do realize ASG movement means All Star Game movement right? Like you canít really be that stupid?

    And since you slurp his jizz daily, maybe swallow this:



    But most importantly, please please tell me which Colorado voting law is stricter than Georgia? Please
    I already cited and posted my video source.
    I listened to your source. I even listened past the point you noted on the video. When you said she nailed it at the 10:30 mark, she literally said "Colorado has more strict voting laws" and provides not a single example. I have however quoted and showed numerous examples where thats a blatantly false statement. You cite a source that literally just parrots the sentence with no documentation or evidence whatsoever.

    Seems like status quo. Taking a page right out of the stop the steal handbook. Throw shit at the wall and get some retarded monkeys to believe you. No proof required whatsoever. Just say whatever you want.

    This is stupidly simple debate. You saw Colorado has more strict laws and I say no Georgia does. Then each side provides proof. Can you?
    If you actually listened to the duration of that podcast, the host laid it out.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I already cited and posted my video source.
    I listened to your source. I even listened past the point you noted on the video. When you said she nailed it at the 10:30 mark, she literally said "Colorado has more strict voting laws" and provides not a single example. I have however quoted and showed numerous examples where thats a blatantly false statement. You cite a source that literally just parrots the sentence with no documentation or evidence whatsoever.

    Seems like status quo. Taking a page right out of the stop the steal handbook. Throw shit at the wall and get some retarded monkeys to believe you. No proof required whatsoever. Just say whatever you want.

    This is stupidly simple debate. You saw Colorado has more strict laws and I say no Georgia does. Then each side provides proof. Can you?
    If you actually listened to the duration of that podcast, the host laid it out.
    The duration of a 3 hour podcast? Lmao, I was done after 3 mins. Think you could summarize for me? It should be pretty simple. Or point out a mark in the video at least? I listened to the spot you noted that she nails it already so I apologize if I doubt the 3 hours is worth my time.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  3. #83
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6497
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,314
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDruff
    Neither state has "more strict laws" because they're so different. Colorado is universal mail-in, Georgia is not.

    It's like asking, "Which cardroom has stricter rules, Bovada or Commerce?"

    But the "which is stricter" thing is stupid, because it's irrelevant.
    But most importantly, please please tell me which Colorado voting law is stricter than Georgia? Please
    Again, the exercise of the subjective judgment of "strictness" of two completely voting systems is pointless here.

    The point is that Voter ID was supposed to be OMG OMG OMG RACIST, and that was the primary reason the MLB All Star Game was moved out of Georgia.

    They moved it to a state also with voter ID.

    They also moved it from a county with 28.8% black people to a county which is 81% white!

    Do you agree with what MLB did? And do you realize that, the day before they did it, Biden stated in an interview that he felt they should consider doing so?

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: lol

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

    Wait, you do realize ASG movement means All Star Game movement right? Like you can’t really be that stupid?

    And since you slurp his jizz daily, maybe swallow this:

    Quote Originally Posted by DanDruff
    Neither state has "more strict laws" because they're so different. Colorado is universal mail-in, Georgia is not.

    It's like asking, "Which cardroom has stricter rules, Bovada or Commerce?"

    But the "which is stricter" thing is stupid, because it's irrelevant.
    But most importantly, please please tell me which Colorado voting law is stricter than Georgia? Please
    Again, the exercise of the subjective judgment of "strictness" of two completely different type of voting systems is pointless here.

    The point is that Voter ID was supposed to be OMG OMG OMG RACIST, and that was the primary reason the MLB All Star Game was moved out of Georgia.

    They moved it to a state also with voter ID.

    They also moved it from a county with 28.8% black people to a county which is 81% white!

    Do you agree with what MLB did? And do you realize that, the day before they did it, Biden stated in an interview that he felt they should consider doing so?
    That can be your point until you’re blue in your face. I’m replying to your monkey. Still waiting for him to explain his assertion.


    You said yesterday I was misleading yet you keep intentionally being the same. The ID requirements in the states are apples and orange. I posted exactly what each required and when.

    Lol at making this whole argument about one County vs another county. This is clearly in response to a statewide voting suppression exercise.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

    Wait, you do realize ASG movement means All Star Game movement right? Like you canít really be that stupid?

    And since you slurp his jizz daily, maybe swallow this:



    But most importantly, please please tell me which Colorado voting law is stricter than Georgia? Please
    Again, the exercise of the subjective judgment of "strictness" of two completely different type of voting systems is pointless here.

    The point is that Voter ID was supposed to be OMG OMG OMG RACIST, and that was the primary reason the MLB All Star Game was moved out of Georgia.

    They moved it to a state also with voter ID.

    They also moved it from a county with 28.8% black people to a county which is 81% white!

    Do you agree with what MLB did? And do you realize that, the day before they did it, Biden stated in an interview that he felt they should consider doing so?
    That can be your point until youíre blue in your face. Iím replying to your monkey. Still waiting for him to explain his assertion.


    You said yesterday I was misleading yet you keep intentionally being the same. The ID requirements in the states are apples and orange. I posted exactly what each required and when.

    Lol at making this whole argument about one County vs another county. This is clearly in response to a statewide voting suppression exercise.
    this is strictly billion dollar companies virtue signaling, that's it

  6. #86
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6497
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,314
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

    Wait, you do realize ASG movement means All Star Game movement right? Like you can’t really be that stupid?

    And since you slurp his jizz daily, maybe swallow this:



    But most importantly, please please tell me which Colorado voting law is stricter than Georgia? Please
    Again, the exercise of the subjective judgment of "strictness" of two completely different voting systems is pointless here.

    The point is that Voter ID was supposed to be OMG OMG OMG RACIST, and that was the primary reason the MLB All Star Game was moved out of Georgia.

    They moved it to a state also with voter ID.

    They also moved it from a county with 28.8% black people to a county which is 81% white!

    Do you agree with what MLB did? And do you realize that, the day before they did it, Biden stated in an interview that he felt they should consider doing so?
    That can be your point until you’re blue in your face. I’m replying to your monkey. Still waiting for him to explain his assertion.


    You said yesterday I was misleading yet you keep intentionally being the same. The ID requirements in the states are apples and orange. I posted exactly what each required and when.

    Lol at making this whole argument about one County vs another county. This is clearly in response to a statewide voting suppression exercise.
    I'm not being misleading at all.

    Yes, if you have ID at one point in Colorado, you can register, throw your ID in the trash, never get ID again, and still vote.

    But who does that? Even Democrats against voter ID aren't making the claim this ever happens.

    The "voter ID is racist" claim comes from the belief that a lot of black people never had ID, and have no way to get ID. Therefore, they can't vote, and therefore, such laws are supposedly racist.

    The EXACT SAME PROBLEM would occur in Colorado.

    If you've had ID before, it is NOT difficult to get it again.

    So your "apples and oranges" thing is bullshit. Needing ID to vote and needing ID to register are virtually the same thing, and you know it.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    Again, the exercise of the subjective judgment of "strictness" of two completely different voting systems is pointless here.

    The point is that Voter ID was supposed to be OMG OMG OMG RACIST, and that was the primary reason the MLB All Star Game was moved out of Georgia.

    They moved it to a state also with voter ID.

    They also moved it from a county with 28.8% black people to a county which is 81% white!

    Do you agree with what MLB did? And do you realize that, the day before they did it, Biden stated in an interview that he felt they should consider doing so?
    That can be your point until youíre blue in your face. Iím replying to your monkey. Still waiting for him to explain his assertion.


    You said yesterday I was misleading yet you keep intentionally being the same. The ID requirements in the states are apples and orange. I posted exactly what each required and when.

    Lol at making this whole argument about one County vs another county. This is clearly in response to a statewide voting suppression exercise.
    I'm not being misleading at all.

    Yes, if you have ID at one point in Colorado, you can register, throw your ID in the trash, never get ID again, and still vote.

    But who does that? Even Democrats against voter ID aren't making the claim this ever happens.

    The "voter ID is racist" claim comes from the belief that a lot of black people never had ID, and have no way to get ID. Therefore, they can't vote, and therefore, such laws are supposedly racist.

    The EXACT SAME PROBLEM would occur in Colorado.

    If you've had ID before, it is NOT difficult to get it again.

    So your "apples and oranges" thing is bullshit. Needing ID to vote and needing ID to register are virtually the same thing, and you know it.
    Except the actual accepted IDs are completely different. One state takes 16 forms and another takes 6.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  8. #88
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6497
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,314
    Blog Entries
    2
    I also love how jsearles keeps claiming it's a "voter suppression exercise", yet when I carefully debunked everything he said, he simply called it a "wall of text" and refused to answer any of it.

    And yet he's still calling it suppression.

    Which part is suppression?

    Voter ID? That's also in Colorado.

    Doing away with the Double Dutch Voter Bus? That didn't exist until late 2020, and was a temporary thing in Fulton County for COVID. And it's unfair to have such a thing going forward, since it doesn't exist in all counties.

    Reducing drop boxes? Those also didn't exist prior to 2020, and were a temporary COVID add. So this compromise allowed them to remain, but just reduced the number. How come people were able to vote all throughout Georgia history, all the way through 2019, without them? How is this voter suppression?

    Disallowing political groups from giving food/water gifts to people in long voter lines? Do you not understand that this could seriously influence the way people vote/ Are you really dumb enough to believe that these "food/water providers" aren't politically motivated?

    You haven't stated one actual form of suppression occurring from that bill.

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: lol owned

  9. #89
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6497
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    42,314
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

    That can be your point until you’re blue in your face. I’m replying to your monkey. Still waiting for him to explain his assertion.


    You said yesterday I was misleading yet you keep intentionally being the same. The ID requirements in the states are apples and orange. I posted exactly what each required and when.

    Lol at making this whole argument about one County vs another county. This is clearly in response to a statewide voting suppression exercise.
    I'm not being misleading at all.

    Yes, if you have ID at one point in Colorado, you can register, throw your ID in the trash, never get ID again, and still vote.

    But who does that? Even Democrats against voter ID aren't making the claim this ever happens.

    The "voter ID is racist" claim comes from the belief that a lot of black people never had ID, and have no way to get ID. Therefore, they can't vote, and therefore, such laws are supposedly racist.

    The EXACT SAME PROBLEM would occur in Colorado.

    If you've had ID before, it is NOT difficult to get it again.

    So your "apples and oranges" thing is bullshit. Needing ID to vote and needing ID to register are virtually the same thing, and you know it.
    Except the actual accepted IDs are completely different. One state takes 16 forms and another takes 6.
    I hate to tell you this, but the few people with no ID tend not to have any of those 16 forms of ID.

    In fact, most of these other forms of ID can only be acquired by having a government ID at some point.


    So let me get this straight.

    jsearles22 supports moving the MLB All Star game out of a black-heavy county and into a white-heavy county, because the black-heavy county requires one of 6 forms of ID for voting, while the white-heavy county allows 16 forms of ID for voting?

    Is that a proper reason to uproot an All Star Game and screw the local economy?

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    I'm not being misleading at all.

    Yes, if you have ID at one point in Colorado, you can register, throw your ID in the trash, never get ID again, and still vote.

    But who does that? Even Democrats against voter ID aren't making the claim this ever happens.

    The "voter ID is racist" claim comes from the belief that a lot of black people never had ID, and have no way to get ID. Therefore, they can't vote, and therefore, such laws are supposedly racist.

    The EXACT SAME PROBLEM would occur in Colorado.

    If you've had ID before, it is NOT difficult to get it again.

    So your "apples and oranges" thing is bullshit. Needing ID to vote and needing ID to register are virtually the same thing, and you know it.
    Except the actual accepted IDs are completely different. One state takes 16 forms and another takes 6.
    I hate to tell you this, but the few people with no ID tend not to have any of those 16 forms of ID.

    In fact, most of these other forms of ID can only be acquired by having a government ID at some point.


    So let me get this straight.

    jsearles22 supports moving the MLB All Star game out of a black-heavy county and into a white-heavy county, because the black-heavy county requires one of 6 forms of ID for voting, while the white-heavy county allows 16 forms of ID for voting?

    Is that a proper reason to uproot an All Star Game and screw the local economy?



    I notice he's left the thread when you start owning him

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I also love how jsearles keeps claiming it's a "voter suppression exercise", yet when I carefully debunked everything he said, he simply called it a "wall of text" and refused to answer any of it.

    And yet he's still calling it suppression.

    Which part is suppression?

    Voter ID? That's also in Colorado.

    Doing away with the Double Dutch Voter Bus? That didn't exist until late 2020, and was a temporary thing in Fulton County for COVID. And it's unfair to have such a thing going forward, since it doesn't exist in all counties.

    Reducing drop boxes? Those also didn't exist prior to 2020, and were a temporary COVID add. So this compromise allowed them to remain, but just reduced the number. How come people were able to vote all throughout Georgia history, all the way through 2019, without them? How is this voter suppression?

    Disallowing political groups from giving food/water gifts to people in long voter lines? Do you not understand that this could seriously influence the way people vote/ Are you really dumb enough to believe that these "food/water providers" aren't politically motivated?

    You haven't stated one actual form of suppression occurring from that bill.
    We aren’t going to agree. You wanna go on repeating ourselves for a few more days? They so very clearly are trying to suppress votes because they can’t win otherwise. #lessvotesisbetter.

    Insert “you ignored all my points” here again and again. I’ve addressed what I addressed numerous times. I initially waded into the muck to respond to your cock monkey. Nothing has changed.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  12. #92
    Flashlight Master
    Reputation
    -14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,338

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post


    6 in 10?!?



    Lol Team Retard. But logic party?
    Ahem, 9 in 10 Democrats believe the Russians stole the election from Hillary.

     
    Comments
      
      desertrunner:
    Sloppy Joe the Sloppy Hoe is a mental midget.

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    The only documented voter fraud in 2020 was people trying to vote more than once. For Trump.
    If that were the case Dems would be for voter ID and republicans would be against it. Nice try though.

     
    Comments
      
      desertrunner:
    Sloppy Joe the Sloppy Hoe is a mental midget.

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Iím sure they will be pressured to change their name soon...

    They should close not because of the name but because they are fucking disgusting
    The woke Hollywood movie producers are looking for a likeable black man to play Casper the Friendly Ghost.
    Sloppy Joe the Sloppy Hoe is a mental midget.

  16. #96
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1082
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,532
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post


    6 in 10?!?



    Lol Team Retard. But logic party?
    Ahem, 9 in 10 Democrats believe the Russians stole the election from Hillary.
    No they don't.

     
    Comments
      
      mickeycrimm: Oh yes they did. It was the story 24/7/365 for four years.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Its a con to say blacks in significant numbers don't have ID. It plays on the bigotry of low expectations. That blacks aren't competent enough to get ID. Except conservatives don't believe it, only the libtards buy into blacks being to stupid to get ID. Look at everything in the above list that a person without ID would be missing out on. Do you really think blacks are going to miss out on all that by not getting ID? If you do then you are just plain stupid.
    Sloppy Joe the Sloppy Hoe is a mental midget.

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    One party is interested in making participating in democracy harder because they can no longer win if more people vote, and took measurements to ensure that less people are able to exercise their right.

    This was fueled by lies because said parties lunatic dictator lost. Over half of said party members believes that systemic voter fraud is a widespread problem. This is false, there is none. Said party comes back with just because you can't prove it doesn't mean it isn't real.

    More participation in democracy means this party loses elections going forward.
    You're an idiot. Dictators don't lose elections because they don't allow them. You can't fix stupid.
    Sloppy Joe the Sloppy Hoe is a mental midget.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    My wall of text was answering the points you raised. I had a feeling you wouldn't have much of a response to that.

    Neither state has "more strict laws" because they're so different. Colorado is universal mail-in, Georgia is not.

    It's like asking, "Which cardroom has stricter rules, Bovada or Commerce?"

    But the "which is stricter" thing is stupid, because it's irrelevant. The Voter ID thing is the biggest sticking point to the new "racist" Georgia law, and was the main reason the All Star Game was moved. And they moved it to... a place with Voter ID laws!

    And they moved it to a lily white county, when it was previously in a 28.8% black county. How many black-owned businesses in Cobb County are going to lose a lot of money because of this? I'm guessing a lot of them.

    Great job! Fight that racism!
    Youíre really dancing now. You donít like the word strict? Then answer this- which state is it easier to vote in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desertrunner
    So now the all star game is going to Colorado that has even more strict voter laws.
    My initial response was to your pet monkey. Youíre doing nothing to have his back as of yet.

    Colorado does require some form of ID when voters register for the first time and whenever they vote in person. But the state accepts 16 different forms of identification. The options include common identification cards like a driver's license, U.S. passport or government employee ID ó but Colorado also accepts Medicare and Medicaid cards, college IDs, utility bills, bank statements and paychecks.

    Georgia allows only six forms of ID for in-person voting. And the state requires that voters provide a driver's license number, a copy of a state identification card or a Social Security number each time they vote by mail.
    It's great that Colorado accepts so many forms of ID to vote. But....

    You have to have ID to get a passport.
    You have to have ID to get a government employee ID.
    You have to have ID to apply for Medicare/Medicaid before you get a Medicare/Medicaid ID card.
    You have to have ID to put utilities in your name.
    You have to have ID to open a bank account before you can get a bank statement.
    You have to have ID to cash a paycheck.

    So instead of showing the above forms of ID why don't they just show the ID they used to get these other forms of ID?

    You can't fix stupid.

     
    Comments
      
      jsearles22: Actual coherent argument
    Sloppy Joe the Sloppy Hoe is a mental midget.

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I thought patriots were not into cancel culture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Georgia Justice
    By Tellafriend in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2019, 09:36 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-18-2015, 10:36 PM
  3. Share A Coke With..
    By 4Dragons in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-08-2015, 02:24 AM
  4. When the coke goes sweaty
    By YUUP in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 04:19 PM
  5. Another reason for not visiting Georgia
    By Baron Von Strucker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 08:54 AM