Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Coke, MLB and Georgia...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think you mean, "Fewer and fewer corporations exist which don't fear the woke/media mob."
    They're opposing people being disenfranchised. In this instance, they're doing the right thing.
    But that's not the reason they're doing it. Even if you think the Georgia voter law is suppression, these corporations are openly opposing it because they're terrified of the media and woke mob shaming them for sitting on the sidelines.

Notice you don't ever see me going after companies like Ben & Jerry's, which are rooted in a progressive identity. These recent corporate statements of opposition aren't even sincere. It's a disturbing display of faux-outrage borne from fear of the left and the media.

Honestly that's a big problem. We're basically seeing forced political compliance at the corporate level. This goes so much against the concept of a free society, yet half the country is cool with it because it's going along with the narrative they want.

They're opposing people being disenfranchised. In this instance, they're doing the right thing.
    But that's not the reason they're doing it. Even if you think the Georgia voter law is suppression, these corporations are openly opposing it because they're terrified of the media and woke mob shaming them for sitting on the sidelines.

Notice you don't ever see me going after companies like Ben & Jerry's, which are rooted in a progressive identity. These recent corporate statements of opposition aren't even sincere. It's a disturbing display of faux-outrage borne from fear of the left and the media.

Honestly that's a big problem. We're basically seeing forced political compliance at the corporate level. This goes so much against the concept of a free society, yet half the country is cool with it because it's going along with the narrative they want.
    I don't necessarily disagree with you. But I think it's rooted in the extreme polarization of the country. They find themselves forced to choose one side or the other and they are choosing to be on the right side of history.

Corporate America was rolling with the Republicans for decades but now that they've split at least on some issues it's a problem for Republicans. There's just as much political correctness and cancel culture on the right. It's very unfortunate.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

You didnt really think Trump would put his money where is mouth is did you? Fucking hypocrite

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/busin...ott/index.html

"A CNN reporter on April 8 enjoyed a Diet Coke at the Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C., the property that became a flagship and magnet for Trumpworld over the past four years."

"A second CNN reporter sipped on a Diet Coke at the club bar at the Trump National Doral golf club in Miami before a speech by Rep. Matt Gaetz on April 9."

"At Doral, the CNN reporter spotted a case of Diet Coke bottles opened and ready for use behind the eponymous Donald J. Trump ballroom. At the otherwise empty bar of DJT restaurant inside Trump's Las Vegas hotel, a CNN reporter was served a Coke on April 14 without any hesitation. "
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

I don't necessarily disagree with you. But I think it's rooted in the extreme polarization of the country. They find themselves forced to choose one side or the other and they are choosing to be on the right side of history.

Corporate America was rolling with the Republicans for decades but now that they've split at least on some issues it's a problem for Republicans. There's just as much political correctness and cancel culture on the right. It's very unfortunate.
    Intelligent Republicans are shook not never a dumb baseball exhibition,, but because corporations are making it known that being associated with conservatism is a long term loser.

Can only suppress voters so much these days. Thse corporations are smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Intelligent Republicans are shook not never a dumb baseball exhibition,, but because corporations are making it known that being associated with conservatism is a long term loser.

what are you at a George Floyd murder guilty verdict party or something?

you seem shit faced

Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

you seem shit faced
    One autocorrected word makes the reading too hard?

Here's hoping Kyle Rittenhouse works out better AIDS cuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

you seem shit faced

Kyle Rittenhouse is GOD

he will be WALKING

Kyle Rittenhouse is GOD

he will be WALKING
    And sipping a Coke
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries

I've read this 3 times and can only understand the second half of it. I think dwai is right, you probably were at a Portland George Floyd celebration party.

But LOL @ thinking corporations are acting this way in order to disassociate with conservatism. Did you ever see Coke as a Republican drink? Was Delta a Republican airline? Was MLB a Republican sport?

No... they were all apolitical, and completely stayed out of political matters unrelated to their industries.

Why would any smart company want to piss off nearly half their customer base? They don't. They only took the positions they did because it was the lesser of two evils. If they didn't "speak out" against the Georgia law, they knew the media and the woke left would endlessly push the message that they're evil and racist, and they figured that would be more damaging than pissing off conservatives.

Pretty sad that you're so in favor of this thought policing.

Thread Information