Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz accused of having sex with a 17-year-old. paying for her to travel with him

Load Metric

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Actually there are pictures of Gaetz too

rum dick: Minus the shitty dog and the crackhead and that looks like fun

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    What a shock, you don't have the first clue what you're talking about.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Matt Gaetz accused of having sex with a 17-year-old. paying for her to travel with him

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    HAHA, it’s so funny when you liberals trigger when it’s flipped back on you and you can’t generate a legit response.

Just admit- Joe Biden and his son Hunter are complete losers, have horrible track records and both idiots.

Load Metric
    HAHA, it’s so funny when you liberals trigger when it’s flipped back on you and you can’t generate a legit response.

Just admit- Joe Biden and his son Hunter are complete losers, have horrible track records and both idiots.
    Wrong you serial killing piece of shit. Joe Biden is one of the most accomplished Americans of our time.

I don't give a shit about Hunter. He's not president, and Joe didn't put him in the White House like Trump did with his idiot kids.

And what happened to this?

This is two separate issues.

- This thread is about Matt Gaetz.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Matt Gayyyyytz. Dude is freaky looking.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Matt Gaetz accused of having sex with a 17-year-old. paying for her to travel with him

Last edited by desertrunner; 04-13-2021 at 07:40 PM.

Load Metric
    I have a crazy idea here. If Matt Gaetz had not taken an underage girl with him across state lines whilst paying her for sex via venmo, then it's possible he might have avoided all of this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On a side note, it's interesting how CNN and Fox News are just outright attacking one another now. This used to be considered a huge no-no in journalism in the past. The general rule was that you treat the competition mostly like they don't exist, but you always show them respect when you do acknowledge them.

Now the gloves are off. CNN has been relentlessly bashing Fox News for awhile now, and not even trying to hide it.

Fox News hasn't gone after CNN quite as hard, but it looks like they're tiring of it and starting to fire back.

All of this shit is really bad for America. If you haven't noticed, we no longer have unbiased news in this country. You have to choose between highly left-biased news and highly right-biased. You'd think I'd prefer to read the right-biased news, but I actually don't. I never know what to believe. Some of the stories covered by right-wing outlets are ones which the left-wing media purposely ignores (Andrew Cuomo and the nursing homes in 2020 was a good example). Others are exaggerations or outright lies. But I never know which is which until I research it myself, which is very frustrating. Obviously the left-wing news (which includes mainstream media at this point) suffers from the exact same problem on the opposite end of the spectrum.

I would LOVE a truly unbiased news channel or site, which reports the facts and doesn't give a shit which side they offend.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

I have a crazy idea here. If Matt Gaetz had not taken an underage girl with him across state lines whilst paying her for sex via venmo, then it's possible he might have avoided all of this
    I’m not really in touch with this story, how valid are the above claims and is there any posted truth?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

I’m not really in touch with this story, how valid are the above claims and is there any posted truth?
    It's hard to say. The whole thing is very confusing.

I have a hard time believing it's all fabricated, though. I have a feeling there was substantial wrongdoing on Gaetz's part, though it's possible he didn't know the girl was 17, and was just enjoying his friend supplying him with young hookers, and he didn't ask any questions. Even if that's the story, this is a really bad look, and still illegal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

It's hard to say. The whole thing is very confusing.

I have a hard time believing it's all fabricated, though. I have a feeling there was substantial wrongdoing on Gaetz's part, though it's possible he didn't know the girl was 17, and was just enjoying his friend supplying him with young hookers, and he didn't ask any questions. Even if that's the story, this is a really bad look, and still illegal.
    I mean I could give a fuck about the dude either way, I just think it's hilarious when idiots fall upon their own sword. He is trying to play the whole deep state cancel culture angle but the problem is Barr opened up the original investigation before Biden was even elected so it's not like Dems decided to go after the guy. It looks like the dude he pulled all the shit with turned snitch against him and the investigators have a whoooooole bunch of receipts from Venmo charges where he allegedly paid the pimp for prostitutes. Some of whom may be underage.

Anyways it's probably just a big misunderstanding

Load Metric
    Just curious what is the status of this story now, did it kinda fizzle out?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Is Fox not covering this?
    There are a bunch of stories when something new comes out. The DOJ is not conducting their investigation publicly, so there will be lulls as well. I guess that it might fizzle out if the DOJ doesn't press any charges. Otherwise, the story has what we use to call "legs".

Load Metric
    yeah it fizzled out the DOJ was like fuck this shit ain't no way we gonna catch this Rasputin motherfucker slippin

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't know if this is going to go anywhere. I still think it's probably along the lines of Gaetz having his friend supply him with young hookers, and not realizing (or perhaps not giving a shit if) some were underage.

Now, if they can prove that Matt had sex with underage hookers, then he's in trouble. If the story about taking a 17-year-old across state lines is true (but I have my doubts about that part), then he's especially in trouble.

If it's more along the lines of, "Matt was at a party with hookers and banged some of them, but we don't know which ones, and we can't prove he banged any of the underage ones", then he's probably getting off for this.

I don't like the guy and hope he's forced out of Republican politics, but I guess we'll see where it all goes.

Load Metric
    Matt Gaetz associate admits both men had sex with teen girl, report says

https://nypost.com/2021/04/29/matt-g...ith-teen-girl/

He's fucked.

There are plenty of guys in prison for fucking 17 year old girls + he was transporting them across state lines which is a federal felony.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Matt Gaetz associate admits both men had sex with teen girl, report says

https://nypost.com/2021/04/29/matt-g...ith-teen-girl/

He's fucked.

There are plenty of guys in prison for fucking 17 year old girls + he was transporting them across state lines which is a federal felony.

I'm positive this was taken out of context

no but he's going down, seriously

Load Metric

Wrong you serial killing piece of shit. Joe Biden is one of the most accomplished Americans of our time.

I don't give a shit about Hunter. He's not president, and Joe didn't put him in the White House like Trump did with his idiot kids.

And what happened to this?

This is two separate issues.

- This thread is about Matt Gaetz.
    Yeah sure, Senile Joe hasn't brought Hunter into the WHITE HOUSE but he's done a damn good job of keeping Hunter out of the BIG HOUSE.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Do you ever get tired of being stupid?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Yeah sure, Senile Joe hasn't brought Hunter into the WHITE HOUSE but he's done a damn good job of keeping Hunter out of the BIG HOUSE.
    OK, Mickey now you are standing strong w/a 36 yr old congressman who had sex w/ a 17 year old??? Really?
    My god, you are a sick puppy. Do you have one young women in your life?
    Would you have done that before Trump? NO, and you f'ing know it.
    (I don't blame you, you watch propaganda 24/7/365 #SethRich #CheckMate)

Anyway, back to the real world
    Matt Gaetz is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.
    At a quick glance, This Joel Greenberg guy is looking at min 30 years. (That is why he is talking.)

Comments

rum dick: Rofl
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information