Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz accused of having sex with a 17-year-old. paying for her to travel with him

Load Metric

Matt Gaetz accused of having sex with a 17-year-old. paying for her to travel with him

Rep. Matt Gaetz goes on a tweet storm and claims he is a victim of extortion after it's revealed he is 'under investigation for sex trafficking over allegations he had a sexual relationship with a teenage girl, 17, and paid to have her travel with him'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-girl-17.html

GUILTY!!!

All these fucking politicians belong in prison.

Cheating on your wife is an unforgivable offense in the Republican party.

Comments

jsearles22: That’s his 26 year old fiancée dipshit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Rep. Matt Gaetz goes on a tweet storm and claims he is a victim of extortion after it's revealed he is 'under investigation for sex trafficking over allegations he had a sexual relationship with a teenage girl, 17, and paid to have her travel with him'

GUILTY!!!

Cheating on your wife is an totally forgiveable offense in the modern Republican party.

FYP
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

GUILTY!!!

No it isn't, I'd say it's more of an admission requirement.

Anyway, Gaetz has mentioned lately that he might quit politics and take a job on Newsmax. I guess now we know why.

17 year olds Dude.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Gaetz is too much of a Trump lackey who panders to the dumber portion of the party.

I won't miss him if this means his end.

Comments

BartHanson: Hopefully Ted Cruz is next

Load Metric

LOL Team Retard, get your shit together.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

GUILTY!!!

Who wouldn’t fuck her though?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It is possible that both things are true -- that he was banging a 17-year-old AND some scumbag at the DOJ was trying to extort money out of him, in order to make the investigation go away.

There's also the possibility that the whole thing was a setup, and that the 17-year-old claimed to Gaetz she was 18, and was put up to it by the extortionist, who then "investigated" Gaetz and offered to drop it if he got payment.

There's also the possibility that Gaetz is full of shit and sent himself extortion demands when he knew the hammer was close to falling, regarding the 17-year-old.

As I said before, Gaetz always came off as a pandering political snake, and I never trusted him. It would not surprise me one bit if any of the above were true. His entire routine seemed to be, "I'm just going to loudly back Trump under all circumstances, and this will win me a bunch of dedicated Trump supporters by default."

Florida is a state where age of consent is 18. If he was really banging a 17-year-old (especially while in his late 30s himself), that could also be a big problem for him with local authorities, as well.

Load Metric
    It is possible that both things are true -- that he was banging a 17-year-old AND some scumbag at the DOJ was trying to extort money out of him, in order to make the investigation go away.

There's also the possibility that the whole thing was a setup, and that the 17-year-old claimed to Gaetz she was 18, and was put up to it by the extortionist, who then "investigated" Gaetz and offered to drop it if he got payment.

There's also the possibility that Gaetz is full of shit and sent himself extortion demands when he knew the hammer was close to falling, regarding the 17-year-old.

As I said before, Gaetz always came off as a pandering political snake, and I never trusted him. It would not surprise me one bit if any of the above were true. His entire routine seemed to be, "I'm just going to loudly back Trump under all circumstances, and this will win me a bunch of dedicated Trump supporters by default."

Florida is a state where age of consent is 18. If he was really banging a 17-year-old (especially while in his late 30s himself), that could also be a big problem for him with local authorities, as well.
    Paying for her to travel with him across state lines is the thing that's going to fuck him up. It's the law that's used against sex traffickers. From what we know this is not really sex trafficking, but she was a minor and there's really no way for him to get around that.

Load Metric
    Gaetz is too much of a Trump lackey who panders to the dumber portion of the party.

I won't miss him if this means his end.
    Why would it mean the end for him?

Team Retard backs pedophiles (Roy Moore), pedophile enablers (Gym Jordan), racist conspiratards (Marjorie Taylor Greene), abuser extortionists (Eric Greitens), serial rapists (Trump).

What's a little sex trafficking of a 17 year old between friends?

Simply surprised its a girl, thought Gaetz was into boys given the 'son'.

Sex trafdcking a
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Alleged Matt Gaetz extortion plot involved orgy, US hostage — and $25 million: report

https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/matt-g...illion-report/

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: hot pic

Load Metric
    Women Say Rep. Matt Gaetz Paid Them for Sex: Report

https://www.thedailybeast.com/women-...ex-report-says

He met women on SeekingArrangement.com and other sugar daddy websites.

He showed pictures of naked women he banged to his friends and paid prostitutes using Apple Pay and the Cash App.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    SeekingArrangement was also where Utah "sugar baby" Mackenzie Lueck connected with a murderer, who then brought her to his house, tied her up, raped her, and burned up her body.

I guess compared to that, banging Matt Gaetz is a picnic.

It's hilarious how many women using that site somehow believe they're not prostitutes.

I believe most of that Daily Beast article, even though that site is usually a hyper-biased leftist rag. It linked to another article about Republicans claiming they were sick of Gaetz, and were hoping a scandal would soon take him down: https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...andal-to-break

I agree with those Republicans.

We actually need the Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert, and Majorie Taylor Green types to embarrass themselves and fall out of favor, and eventually that type of politician will stop winning Republican primaries. This is basically what happened to the Tea Party 10 years ago, when their candidates basically humiliated themselves enough to where that movement died off.

The sensible conservatives need to become more of the face of the party, and contrast their pragmatism with the extreme insanity we are seeing from the left.

The party which wrestles the extremists out of prominence will be the successful one in the 2020s. We shall see.

Load Metric
    REVEALED: Rep. Matt Gaetz 'paid women via Apple Pay for ecstasy-fueled sex at Florida hotels after being introduced to them by former tax collector Joel Greenberg who met them on a sugar daddy website'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...da-hotels.html

Extortion?

Load Metric
    I have seen this guy on TV 4 or 5 times. I knew nothing about him, but always thought he was pretty off and downright weird looking. Turns out he is just another rich brat who used his Dad's money to get ahead. Usually these are Democrats, but every now and again you just get a total fuck up Republican making a name out of himself based on dear old Dad. He is no different than Hunter Biden.

Funny thing is the media barely covered that Congressional CA Democrat who was banging the China spy, but this somehow is a huge story. LOL.

I don't know what constitutes sex trafficking, but this looks like some mid 30s guy that never grew up. He might get a slap on the wrist in all this, and just spend his trust fund for the rest of his life and bang 20 year olds. I never saw him a player in Republican politics, just another wanne-bee like the Kennedy grand kids who have been really awful, but they suck off that billion dollar trust so they really don't care. Not sure why these people enter politics in the first place, they can just sit at home and do drugs all day and go Charlie Sheen at night.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you are a fucking joke

Load Metric
    Brings up additional questions with his 'adopted son' Nestor that has lived with Gaetz since he was 12.

Still a lot of unanswered variables there.

While I enjoy how harmful the Team Retard brand is to the GOP, I would prefer them all ousted so that reason can return to American discourse.

Conservatism is in shambles and that's bad for America.

Load Metric
    Everyone on the right says they don't watch the REAL NEWS, but always seems to make comments like this.
    "Funny thing is the media barely covered that Congressional CA Democrat who was banging the China spy, but this somehow is a huge story. LOL."
    # 1 How do you know?
    # 2 when did you graduate from journalism school, what school was it, and exactly how many minutes should they dedicate to it?

Why not, instead of just believing Jr or Eric or whoever tells you the media doesn't cover things, just check before you repeat their lies & look like fools?
    Plus its a non story, This is from the WAPO story below.
    "He is not accused of any wrongdoing. After U.S. intelligence officials briefed him in 2015 on their concerns about Fang, he cut off ties with her. "

Meanwhile, Fox "news" has canceled Matt Gaetz.

Stories about Swalwell,
    WAPO
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d-chinese-spy/
    CNN
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ort-nr-vpx.cnn
    Axios
    https://www.axios.com/china-spy-cali...ec0daf589.html

Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I have seen this guy on TV 4 or 5 times. I knew nothing about him, but always thought he was pretty off and downright weird looking. Turns out he is just another rich brat who used his Dad's money to get ahead. Usually these are Democrats, but every now and again you just get a total fuck up Republican making a name out of himself based on dear old Dad. He is no different than Hunter Biden.

Funny thing is the media barely covered that Congressional CA Democrat who was banging the China spy, but this somehow is a huge story. LOL.

I don't know what constitutes sex trafficking, but this looks like some mid 30s guy that never grew up. He might get a slap on the wrist in all this, and just spend his trust fund for the rest of his life and bang 20 year olds. I never saw him a player in Republican politics, just another wanne-bee like the Kennedy grand kids who have been really awful, but they suck off that billion dollar trust so they really don't care. Not sure why these people enter politics in the first place, they can just sit at home and do drugs all day and go Charlie Sheen at night.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Actually, we consume the real news ...WSJ. CNN is not news. Just Spin.

MumblesBadly: Druff, put a leash on rep-abusing Cerveza Fria
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric

This has to be a joke

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Everyone on the right says they don't watch the REAL NEWS, but always seems to make comments like this.
    "Funny thing is the media barely covered that Congressional CA Democrat who was banging the China spy, but this somehow is a huge story. LOL."
    # 1 How do you know?
    # 2 when did you graduate from journalism school, what school was it, and exactly how many minutes should they dedicate to it?

Why not, instead of just believing Jr or Eric or whoever tells you the media doesn't cover things, just check before you repeat their lies & look like fools?
    Plus its a non story, This is from the WAPO story below.
    "He is not accused of any wrongdoing. After U.S. intelligence officials briefed him in 2015 on their concerns about Fang, he cut off ties with her. "

Meanwhile, Fox "news" has canceled Matt Gaetz.

Stories about Swalwell,
    WAPO
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...d-chinese-spy/
    CNN
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ort-nr-vpx.cnn
    Axios
    https://www.axios.com/china-spy-cali...ec0daf589.html

Is that guy's name really Concha? LOL

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Rep for This Gringo knowing some slang

Load Metric
    Usually these are Democrats
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States (As of this writing, page needs to be updated with Matt Gaetz's name)

The republicans on the list (in recent order) :

Matt Gaetz
    Roy S. Moore
    Brett Kavanaugh
    Jim Jordan
    Pat Meehan
    Trent Franks
    Joe Barton
    Tim Murphy
    Donald Trump
    Dennis Hastert
    Blake Farenthold