Thread: Steven Crowder suspended from YouTube

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Steven Crowder suspended from YouTube

You might remember the 2019 controversy when flamboyant gay Vox employee Carlos Maza demanded YouTube remove Steven Crowder, for what he claimed were homophobic attacks.

That attempt mostly flopped. YouTube avoided addressing it, then finally had to after the controversy made national news. They ultimately removed Crowder's monetization but left his channel alone, which was a bizarre solution, since none of this had to do with monetizing.

As a result, they also banned or removed the monetization of a lot of other channels, in what was known as "Adpocalypse 2".

However, Crowder ended up fine, as the additional publicity got him a lot of new viewers, some of whom went on to subscribe to Crowder's "Mug Club", which made him a bunch of extra money.

However, this week the other shoe dropped.

Crowder was suspended for a week from YouTube.

Why? He posted a video where he and his co-hosts went around Nevada and verified that certain voters had completely phony addresses -- meaning addresses of nonexistent places.

This was part of the whole "voter fraud" angle Crowder has been pushing since the election, which honestly I found annoying, and somewhat drove me from his channel. I refused to watch any of that crap. I actually gave it a chance for a few minutes at one point, it was awful and pandering, and I closed it, and vowed to never watch another election fraud video by him.

Anyway, YouTube decided that this was misinformation about election fraud, deleted the video, and banned him for a week.

While I haven't watched that video, I'll concede that Crowder didn't "prove" anything there. Obviously a careful search of the voter rolls will reveal some fraudulent registrations. That by itself doesn't mean widespread voter fraud. Additionally, fake addresses are not necessarily duplicate votes. There are a variety of non-sinister reasons why a person who is eligible to vote might list a fake address.

Still, if the video is as Crowder described, YouTube shouldn't have suspended him. It looks like they probably just decided it was in the "Biden election fraud" vein, and got rid of it. Or perhaps, as Crowder later suggested, they're just trying to get rid of him.

On Tuesday, shortly after getting suspended, Crowder went to his alternate "Crowder Bits" channel, and posted this video explaining everything:

However, that was quickly deleted, as well! The video above is a copy that a Crowder fan grabbed and reposted.

This means that YouTube was obviously watching to see if Crowder would circumvent his suspension by moving to his other channel, and took action when he did.

Laughably, I can't get Crowder's take on this on Twitter, because he was suspended there on March 27. They wouldn't provide him a reason for the suspension.

Sad!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like Crowder has set up a space on his website for his live show: https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/live/

However, you have to get behind the paywall for the archives, which of course you didn't have to do on YouTube. This will really hurt him if YouTube leaves him banned.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This was from March 30, between the first channel ban and the second channel ban:

Load Metric
    But Crowder is a “political comedian”! Doesn’t YouTube know that he was doing that “voter fraud investigation” as sketch comedy? Oh, well. I guess the joke’s on him.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Make up for the red rep i did on accident
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    But Crowder is a “political comedian”! Doesn’t YouTube know that he was doing that “voter fraud investigation” as sketch comedy? Oh, well. I guess the joke’s on him.

I wonder what would've happened if youtube deleted every fag that was saying Russia is why Trump won.

lol Mumbles you are a huge old faggot and you need to just concentrate on getting that freight to the next destination and not worry about politics, because no matter who is president, you'll still just be an old truck driving faggot barely making it by, got it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I wonder what would've happened if youtube deleted every fag that was saying Russia is why Trump won.

lol Mumbles you are a huge old faggot and you need to just concentrate on getting that freight to the next destination and not worry about politics, because no matter who is president, you'll still just be an old truck driving faggot barely making it by, got it?
    LOL Team Retard's lil faggot puppy feeling a little punchy.

Your struggle when it's 10+ words, stick to memes you dumb fucking gook.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Try retraining your lungs to hold acceptable amounts of air you covid FAG

LOL

Gold
    Load Metric

Good point. Mumbles would have cried like a bitch. Huge creep and a very likely pervert, we already know Mumbles love “lot lizards” and is most probably riddled with various disgusting STDs.

We should show compassion though, as Mumbles is a very lonely guy and “politics” is his escape from the long lonely road to nowhere.

Load Metric
    Gives him more time to be a closet faggot and rape trans minors, good for him.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He's back.

Broadcasting live:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Stream crashed right after I posted that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

LOL
    This is your insult, that he caught a virus?

AIDS I can see, but Covid is airborne, pretty weak retort IMO.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

LOL
    This is your insult, that he caught a virus?

AIDS I can see, but Covid is airborne, pretty weak retort IMO.
    Like a trained bitch, dwai is just following Druff's lead in laughing at my having incurred potential lung damage from COVID.

The green reps he get from desert, split, crimmcuck etc. are his dog treats and the closest thing to respect he'll ever get from another human being.

Beat you to it dwai! Get AIDS etc.
    Name:  1024px-Tilt-A-Whirl_in_Saskatchewan.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  258.6 KB

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: You and your buddy Walt 2 lunatics

Muck Ficon:

MumblesBadly: Druff, put a leash on your lead candidate for “Rightwing Hate Crimer for the Year” award!

Thread Information