Thread: So one of the biggest, most established, venerable newspapers in the country is now the plaything for a ultra-woke, privliged 20 something year old rich girl who has never worked a day in her life

Gold
    Load Metric

So one of the biggest, most established, venerable newspapers in the country is now the plaything for a ultra-woke, privliged 20 something year old rich girl who has never worked a day in her life

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/la...it/ar-BB1fcaaP

-Of course the amusing thing is that the MSM is actually reporting this as a good thing. Shows just how far journalism has fallen.

-I actually used to subscribe and read this paper. But at some point like WaPo and NYT it became so woke and absurd all the articles read like Onion pieces and I was no longer willing to patronize this garbage. So I guess given that it shouldn't be a big surprise what is going on. It is what it is.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Soon-Shiong made several noteworthy editorial proposals, encouraging the paper to vastly increase its coverage of nonwhite communities in the Los Angeles area, and suggesting the paper avoid using the word “looting” when covering the civil unrest over police brutality and racial injustice. The Times subsequently changed its style guidelines to specify when the paper felt it was appropriate to use the word.

Shameful.

So they avoid using the word "looting" when looting is taking place.

Tight newspaper.

As Kalam mentioned, this is a young Asian chick from a super rich family. She has a master's degree in African studies, by the way.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup

Anyone who thinks our mainstream media doesn't have a major problem right now, isn't paying attention.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Soon-Shiong made several noteworthy editorial proposals, encouraging the paper to vastly increase its coverage of nonwhite communities in the Los Angeles area, and suggesting the paper avoid using the word “looting” when covering the civil unrest over police brutality and racial injustice. The Times subsequently changed its style guidelines to specify when the paper felt it was appropriate to use the word.

Shameful.

Tight newspaper.

As Kalam mentioned, this is a young Asian chick from a super rich family. She has a master's degree in African studies, by the way.

Anyone who thinks our mainstream media doesn't have a major problem right now, isn't paying attention.
    I proudly volunteered to let her study me. Was fun, would repeat.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Shameful.

Tight newspaper.

Bush?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Bush?
    After I told her to grow it out, she said "yes, daddy."

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/la...it/ar-BB1fcaaP

-Of course the amusing thing is that the MSM is actually reporting this as a good thing. Shows just how far journalism has fallen.

-I actually used to subscribe and read this paper. But at some point like WaPo and NYT it became so woke and absurd all the articles read like Onion pieces and I was no longer willing to patronize this garbage. So I guess given that it shouldn't be a big surprise what is going on. It is what it is.
    Nepotism is as old as dirt and doesn't always work out. From the report she did not write or editorialize.
    As a minority she likely sees the world around her differently from the majority. Minorities, worldwide, have less of a voice than the majority. The bigger a minority becomes the more of a voice they deserve and demand. If it doesn't happen other things tend to (demonstrations) and it can escalate.

It's safe to say times are a changing and when freedom of speech is a right you're going to here about it one way or another. The majority are generally fine with the status quo and when that is threatened many begin speaking out as if they are the minority. They become unhappy. It is topic number one on this board.

The woman in question simply said hey look over here.

Thread Information