Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Dan Druff a Good Sprinter

Gold
    Load Metric

Is Dan Druff a Good Sprinter

I will never forget hearing Dan Druff claim on his radio program that a potentially secret prop betting skill he possesses is “sprinting”

He was discussing Mike McDonald and his ability to win prop bets. He claimed he could win prop bets by challenging people to a sprint, claiming he was surprisingly fast for a short distance

I do not agree. I would be willing to bet BIG money that Dan Druff can not run the 100 meter in less than 15 seconds.

There is a very good chance Dan Druff is physically incapable for even running 100 meters.

Do you think Dan Druff can run a 100 meter dash is less than 15 seconds ?

Load Metric
    Let's set it up, use a real track and everything. Would love to see this. I think Druff can do it, but wouldn't bet on something like that.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I would beat Druff in a foot race of any length.

I am clinically obese. (5’11” 220lbs)

Comments

rum dick: Confidence rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post

Druff is also certainly clinically obese. I did not include that in my post as I didn’t want to be too rough on the guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post

jeez fatty

Comments

1marley1: I know...

Load Metric
    Are there odds?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    To be fair, Druff also predicted that Hurricane Katrina would be an overhyped tropical storm, vouched for the scummiest scam artist to ever hit these sites in PeterDC, and also told Micon that Bitcoins were never going to be a thing and that he was wasting his time and money buying these useless things for $18 each. If anyone has the radio show archived from June 6th, 2011 it is absolute gold as Micon is screaming that Bitcoin is the future and Druff and the chatroom are laughing at him and insulting him, including Micon's own wife....lol Witnessing the ascent of a broke poker degenerate into a literal billionaire is the genesis of this site and all of its previous inceptions.

And not taking shots at Druff, as he is much more correct about things than he is wrong, but just saying nobody bats 1000, so not sure why this would be an important bet or a sick burn if Druff lost.

Comments

rum dick: Not taking shots..

VaughnP: Rofl at him being anywhere close to a billionaire. I'd be surprised if he was a millionaire.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I think almost anyone could run 100 meters in 15 seconds.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I would have to see today if I still have the same skill.

As you all know, your body naturally declines a lot in athletic ability after 40.

About 10 years ago, it appeared that someone had grabbed my luggage after a cruise. I ran super fast and caught up with them, only to see they had the same luggage as me, which happened to have been in the same spot ours was supposed to be. I apologized for questioning them and walked back.

Someone who saw the whole thing told me that they were very surprised how fast I ran. But perhaps today I can't do it anymore. I haven't done any sprint type running in many years.

I'm thinner than 1marley1, by the way. I think it's likely I would beat him in a 100m race, unless he's substantially younger than me.

Maybe once I feel better, I'll time myself running 100m.

As a kid, I was always one of the fastest runners in school, and I was on the track and cross country teams in high school.

I just don't appear like someone who would be fast, due to my height, weight, and age.

Comments

1marley1: I’m 42. Haven't ran on a track since high school. You’d have 0.0 chance

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

As you all know, your body naturally declines a lot in athletic ability after 40.

About 10 years ago, it appeared that someone had grabbed my luggage after a cruise. I ran super fast and caught up with them, only to see they had the same luggage as me, which happened to have been in the same spot ours was supposed to be. I apologized for questioning them and walked back.

Someone who saw the whole thing told me that they were very surprised how fast I ran. But perhaps today I can't do it anymore. I haven't done any sprint type running in many years.

I'm thinner than 1marley1, by the way. I think it's likely I would beat him in a 100m race, unless he's substantially younger than me.

As a kid, I was always one of the fastest runners in school, and I was on the track and cross country teams in high school.

I just don't appear like someone who would be fast, due to my height, weight, and age.

I’ll be in Vegas in a few weeks. Back again in June probably. You wanna have a foot race?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Is Dan Druff a Good Sprinter

I think if Druff started waking a track and working out weekly, he could do really well on a sprint or run.

Right now as I’m typing this, I’m waking a track with a weighted backpack, it’s a good workout. If I can do it, anyone can.

Pics as proof...

Comments

rum dick: "If"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I’ll be in Vegas in a few weeks. Back again in June probably. You wanna have a foot race?
    I won't be there in a few weeks and in June it will be too hot.

But yes, I believe I can beat young Searles in a footrace.

Load Metric

Druff -135.

Depends on Searles weight tbh. I think he reported significant loss years ago but who knows now.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    He declined my challenge to a foot race but allegedly he's pretty quick for a handful of feet.

Load Metric
    Put some jew gold at the end of a track and then "See Druff Run!"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Druff -135.

Depends on Searles weight tbh. I think he reported significant loss years ago but who knows now.
    I’m deceptively fast. Druff is a decade older than I and wears like size 16 New Balance. There’s next to zero percent chance he could outrun me anywhere from 50-1600 meters.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Druff -135.

I’m deceptively fast. Druff is a decade older than I and wears like size 16 New Balance. There’s next to zero percent chance he could outrun me anywhere from 50-1600 meters.
    Compared to a Georgia Pine I'm sure you are but in that pick of yours from the Masters it looks like shot put might be your sport

Load Metric

Hey Gringo, You might as well have said ... “ I won’t be there in a few weeks, and in June it will be too hot. But yes, I believe I can beat young USAIN BOLT in a foot race.” I call bullshit. Apparently, Vegas has no indoor places to race? Many of the ballrooms in the Hotels are more than big enough. Do it indoors in June.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Druff -135.

This I have to see.

Unless you've lost a lot of weight, I don't see you beating me here. I don't believe the age and height difference will help you to negate that, especially since I'm a lot faster than the average 49-year-old who is around my size.

If Sloppy Joe is telling the truth that he's a 34-year-old runner, and is not actually some 300-pound basement dweller, then someone like him would probably be tough to beat. But you're not exactly a running opponent I'd fear facing.

Load Metric

This I have to see.

Unless you've lost a lot of weight, I don't see you beating me here. I don't believe the age and height difference will help you to negate that, especially since I'm a lot faster than the average 49-year-old who is around my size.

If Sloppy Joe is telling the truth that he's a 34-year-old runner, and is not actually some 300-pound basement dweller, then someone like him would probably be tough to beat. But you're not exactly a running opponent I'd fear facing.
    Don’t race him Druff, No upside. If you win everyone will say you are supposed to beat a short over weight mall cop hick who looks like he hasn’t missed many meals, If you lose your rep will be destroyed forever
    -Allergic to the struggle

Thread Information