Thread: HR1 will destroy the USA, good video...

Load Metric

Exclamation HR1 will destroy the USA, good video...

Comments

TheXFactor: NO...TED CRUZ IS DESTROYING AMERICA.

splitthis:
    Last edited by desertrunner; 03-29-2021 at 06:54 PM.

Load Metric
    Making it easy for people to vote will destroy America.

It will destroy minority apartheid rule by an endangered species, perhaps. Which is good.

Comments

SuperDegen: WS wants Positive discrimination and any discrimination when it suits him as he's a victim of atrocities. Boko haram is nothing

MumblesBadly: Druff, put a leash on rep-abusing SuperDegen!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    US citizen never need the federal ogv's help in the past to register to vote, they have done fine on their own. This is the dem's cheating again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    US citizen never need the federal ogv's help in the past to register to vote, they have done fine on their own. This is the dem's cheating again.
    You must not know about how the feds had to send in the national guard to help register black voters in the 50s and 60s. And integrate schools and so on.

The only people cheating are Republicans. This is Jim Crow from the Republicans.

Comments

SuperDegen: Cool. You know the looong history of Africans enslaving other Africans, right? And its still going on. Not upset about that? No mirrors?

MumblesBadly: And again, Druff!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

It will destroy minority apartheid rule by an endangered species, perhaps. Which is good.
    You do understand that when you use victimology and then paint my tribe as an "endangered species" it makes you an ignorant enemy. Sympathy and understanding goes out the window when you preach hate and try to degrade others - and then you want "me" to change and listen? Are you that fucking ignorant?

You're not preaching equality, you're preaching something terrible, as if you're going to wipe something out, and my primal instinct is to wipe out the stupid mother fuckers who want to invalidate and wipe out my goodness and history. Sorry you lost your history. Thats how shit goes through out history, deal with it or be a bitch crying all the time.. There are many other africans who didn't. Also, a lot of Africans who hate African Americans for their ignorance and racism..

And I'm not preaching anything against any race - just dumb ignorant mother fuckers preaching separatism or superiority, especially under the false guise of "equality". I am a man, and as you wouldn't, I won't kowtow to anyone, you trash.
    Last edited by SuperDegen; 03-30-2021 at 11:59 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDegen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

You do understand that when you use victimology and then paint my tribe as an "endangered species" it makes you an ignorant enemy. Sympathy and understanding goes out the window when you preach hate and try to degrade others - and then you want "me" to change and listen? Are you that fucking ignorant?

You're not preaching equality, you're preaching something terrible, as if you're going to wipe something out, and my primal instinct is to wipe out the stupid mother fuckers who want to invalidate and wipe out my goodness and history. Sorry you lost your history. Thats how shit goes through out history, deal with it or be a bitch crying all the time.. There are many other africans who didn't. Also, a lot of Africans who hate African Americans for their ignorance and racism..

And I'm not preaching anything against any race - just dumb ignorant mother fuckers preaching separatism or superiority, especially under the false guise of "equality". I am a man, and as you wouldn't, I won't kowtow to anyone, you trash.
    Not trying to wipe out anyone, just ignorance. Minority rule is ignorance. Suppressing voters is ignorance. It's been proven that when unnecessary restrictions go into effect, turnout goes down, which is what the Republicans are trying to do. The federal government is entitled to protect voting rights and now there's no choice but to do so.

Thread Information