Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Walter do you work?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Walt- This is why you’re a pedo, you’re obsessed and keep posting about a complete stranger you do not know and it’s pedo behavior. Sooner or later, I’m sure law enforcement will catch up with you and your downloads.
    Hi! So I was curious why you keep calling Walt a pedo, and I realized something - you're the one sitting there talking about how Sobchak is obsessed with you. Like over and over. You keep making posts about how the guy keeps following you around from thread to thread, ironically enough while you follow him around from thread to thread. At this point you calling him ( or anyone!) a pedo is clearly projection.

so quit fucking kids desertrunner. please. think of the poor children.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: This

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric

Walter do you work?

Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Walt- This is why you’re a pedo, you’re obsessed and keep posting about a complete stranger you do not know and it’s pedo behavior. Sooner or later, I’m sure law enforcement will catch up with you and your downloads.
    Hi! So I was curious why you keep calling Walt a pedo, and I realized something - you're the one sitting there talking about how Sobchak is obsessed with you. Like over and over. You keep making posts about how the guy keeps following you around from thread to thread, ironically enough while you follow him around from thread to thread. At this point you calling him ( or anyone!) a pedo is clearly projection.

Walt’s act has been going on for the last 4 months, he’s been told to knock it off several times, yet the behavior continues and now I finally say something, this is nothing new or sudden. But now he’s finally stopped, so I assume we’re letting it die down and all stopping now, I hope.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 03-29-2021 at 06:05 PM.

Load Metric

Walt’s act has been going on for the last 4 months, he’s been told to knock it off several times, yet the behavior continues and now I finally say something, this is nothing new or sudden. But now he’s finally stopped, so I assume we’re letting it die down and all stopping now, I hope.
    Nobody who counts (Druff) told me to knock anything off. You got way out of line and YOU were told to knock it off.

Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I was not told anything, Druff posted that he told you to knock it off. Now please ignore me in peace.

Load Metric
    I was not told anything, Druff posted that he told you to knock it off. Now please ignore me in peace.
    When you say something about me I am certainly going to respond. Especially if you keep calling me a pedo.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    When you say something about me I am certainly going to respond. Especially if you keep calling me a pedo.
    If someone, anyone, follows me around this website since November and acts like a pedo, I will call them out on it. Now take the polite hint and stop responding to me and ALL of us will be good and peaceful. Please, leave me alone here. I'm posting it publicly so there is no confusion.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I haven't seen Walter acting like a pedo, so I'm not understanding this.

What I said to Walter was to knock off the Asian pic spam, and also to knock off attacking you with unrelated insults every time you post something.

He still has a right to comment on your posts, even in an insulting manner, if he's taking issue with something you're posting.

Load Metric
    Again, a grown man following around a complete stranger in an extreme obsessive fashion on a website for FOUR months is creepy, not normal and extreme obsessive abnormal behavior and reflects what a pedo does. If someone tells you MULTIPLE TIMES TO STOP, puts you on ignore and tells you that they want to you to stop, it is pedo behavior in my opinion. This is beyond traditional "trolling" and cant claim just kidding now.

Posting this here and now for Walt, Druff and all to see- If you keep following me around on this website and acting in a certain behavior, I will call you out on it. This is me telling you now, not "j/k", you need to grow up some, learn to accept a difference in political opinions and stop always playing the victim, others have posted this here as well. If you act like this in real life, you will also get called out on it. Now, you know, there is no excuse, if you act like pedo, you will get called one.

This is the last post from me on this issue, there is NO NEED TO RESPOND BACK, give an excuse, make a last attack or post some whatever. Put me on ignore if you have to, whatever. But now is the time to STOP or you will only validate the obsessive behavior claim. I am being nice here and asking you nicely, there is no need to respond back.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Shut it down

Salty_Aus: You poor little victim.

nunbeater: suck a dick hopefully an adult one

Walter Sobchak: pot meet kettle

Load Metric
    Again, a grown man following around a complete stranger in an extreme obsessive fashion on a website for FOUR months is creepy, not normal and extreme obsessive abnormal behavior and reflects what a pedo does. If someone tells you MULTIPLE TIMES TO STOP, puts you on ignore and tells you that they want to you to stop, it is pedo behavior in my opinion. This is beyond traditional "trolling" and cant claim just kidding now.

Posting this here and now for Walt, Druff and all to see- If you keep following me around on this website and acting in a certain behavior, I will call you out on it. This is me telling you now, not "j/k", you need to grow up some, learn to accept a difference in political opinions and stop always playing the victim, others have posted this here as well. If you act like this in real life, you will also get called out on it. Now, you know, there is no excuse, if you act like pedo, you will get called one.

This is the last post from me on this issue, there is NO NEED TO RESPOND BACK, give an excuse, make a last attack or post some whatever. Put me on ignore if you have to, whatever. But now is the time to STOP or you will only validate the obsessive behavior claim. I am being nice here and asking you nicely, there is no need to respond back.
    You're pretty clearly the most unstable person to join these boards in years.

Are you not embarrassed to have Druff run to your rescue time and time again?

No idea where life went wrong for you, but get a fucking grip. I watched Nomadland this weekend and those desert hunters seemed ok despite enduring body blows from life.

As I've told bottomset before in an attempt to set him right: go to 0:15, and watch on repeat:

Comments

Gordman:

Walter Sobchak: lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

No idea where life went wrong for you, but get a fucking grip. I watched Nomadland this weekend and those desert hunters seemed ok despite enduring body blows from life.

As I've told bottomset before in an attempt to set him right: go to 0:15, and watch on repeat:
    LOL, my post was so clear and validated, you had to go straight to the basement with the invalid personal attack. That means I nailed it. No one gives a fuck what you watch or your feelings. Trying just worrying about yourself and stop offering up unsolicited advise and observations, it also looks creepy, no one asked you, STFU now.

Comments

Gordman: You didnt nail anything bud

Load Metric

LOL, my post was so clear and validated, you had to go straight to the basement with the invalid personal attack. That means I nailed it. Trying just worrying about yourself and stop offering up unsolicited advise and observations, it also looks creepy, no one asked you, STFU now.
    What part was invalid?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

What part was invalid?
    Fucktard- Were moving forward, try to keep up, let it go now, its old and we are done.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Dude, you missed my act when it was in full gear but if you were here then you might not be here now. I would love to take you apart still but I'm post restricted. There's nothing "pedo" in that at all and it's a weird reference.

I hate ignorance and you reek of it. No sense of humor, just a dumb loud mouth with no awareness of what you are.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: AMEN

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric

Walter do you work?

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Dude, you missed my act when it was in full gear but if you were here then you might not be here now. I would love to take you apart still but I'm post restricted. There's nothing "pedo" in that at all and it's a weird reference.

I hate ignorance and you reek of it. No sense of humor, just a dumb loud mouth with no awareness of what you are.
    Great, no one cares.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    DesertPedo clearly on tilt

Load Metric
    It’s over now, Walt is being cool, so let it go.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It’s over now, Walt is being cool, so let it go.

Shut it down DesertPedo. Im not seeing anything much different as to what Walt was doing then vs now.

And you're asking other people to "let it go"? As far as I've gathered, you are the one who started this.

Load Metric

Perhaps he's continually referring to himself as a child, as a Freudian linguistic slip - absent self-reflection, flush with lies and ignorance, projecting onto others, playing in the sand with flashlights. Perhaps.

Comments

Sheesfaced:

SuperDegen: Who the fook is dat guy?(referring to you)

nunbeater: lol

Walter Sobchak: wow, a rare disposition post!
    PFA POY once

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sposition View Post
    Perhaps he's continually referring to himself as a child, as a Freudian linguistic slip - absent self-reflection, flush with lies and ignorance, projecting onto others, playing in the sand with flashlights. Perhaps.
    The flashlight line is so old and played out. Can’t you think of anything original?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Desertrunner, why do you like fucking children?

Please stop this. The chilren don't deserve this

Thread Information