Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Walter do you work?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    You’re full of shit, I never wrote this, Druff has. You have no creditability here.
    Poor guy. Now he'll have to use cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

Poor guy. Now he'll have to use cash.

Another off topic stalkerish post by David USF.

Load Metric

Walter do you work?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    And I’ll admit I haven’t followed the board nearly as much the last 1-2 months so I may have missed some things Walt has posted. But you know why I haven’t followed the board as much? Because every single time I come here now it seems like half the threads on the front page are shitposts started by you.
    Sounds like an interpersonal issue you have to work on within yourself. Until you get over the internet hurt feelings here, put me on ignore. It’s a win-win.

Load Metric
    Another off topic stalkerish post by David USF.

Load Metric
    And I’ll admit I haven’t followed the board nearly as much the last 1-2 months so I may have missed some things Walt has posted. But you know why I haven’t followed the board as much? Because every single time I come here now it seems like half the threads on the front page are shitposts started by you.
    Sounds like an interpersonal issue you have to work on within yourself. Until you get over the internet hurt feelings here, put me on ignore. It’s a win-win.
    Pretty sure he can handle it much better than you can. Hypocrite, thy name is flashlight boy.

Load Metric
    Your in real life friend Druff (why don’t you mention this again for the 50th time)
    You’re full of shit, I never wrote this, Druff has. You have no creditability here.
    mmm.

- Ammo is very hard to get not, I will stake a good friend (Druff) if they need it.
    Ive known Druff for several years, we've met in person several times and he is one of the better people I know and trust, he is a good friend and model citizen, good father and has integrity
    Not to get mushy, but Druff is a very good friend and he knows I'd do anything for him and never hurt his business here (PFA is a business).
    Druff is a good friend, so I back him and support his venture.
    I add that I am not "obsessed", Druff has been a good friend for the last 10 years, there is no other way to say.
    Final note- Druff will always be a good long time friend, I’m glad to know him.
    etc so forth and whatnot

Comments

Walter Sobchak: LMAO REEEEEEKT

rum dick: Rofl

Sheesfaced: lol wow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    mmm.

- Ammo is very hard to get not, I will stake a good friend (Druff) if they need it.
    Ive known Druff for several years, we've met in person several times and he is one of the better people I know and trust, he is a good friend and model citizen, good father and has integrity
    Not to get mushy, but Druff is a very good friend and he knows I'd do anything for him and never hurt his business here (PFA is a business).
    Druff is a good friend, so I back him and support his venture.
    I add that I am not "obsessed", Druff has been a good friend for the last 10 years, there is no other way to say.
    Final note- Druff will always be a good long time friend, I’m glad to know him.
    etc so forth and whatnot
    So 6 posts over a 8 year period is not “why sold or you post that again for the 50th time”. Nice try.

Load Metric
    So 6 posts over a 8 year period is not “why sold or you post that again for the 50th time”. Nice try.
    You literally wrote "I never wrote this"

Load Metric

Walter do you work?

Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

Pretty sure he can handle it much better than you can. Hypocrite, thy name is flashlight boy.
    Well, he’s publicly posting about it, not me.

Load Metric

Walter do you work?

You literally wrote "I never wrote this"
    50 times?? You found 6 posts in the 8 years I’ve been here. So where are the other 40+?

Load Metric

"Don't mess with that Desertrunner, I tell you what. He's like a Nebo Redline X. He's as tough as anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, but his rubber USB cover is a little off, known'msayin?"
    That’s a compliment. Atleast I don’t follow people around on this board on a monthly basis like an obsessed pedo stalker like Walt does.
    You are a serial killer of Asian women.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Highly likely

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    There’s only one person coming off as obsessed and unhinged in this thread and it ain’t Walter.
    You should probably look at the last 1-2 months of posts, not just this one thread. Druff’s getting to the point where he has to tell pedo Walt to knock it off. Walt is just finally getting called outing it today after months of acting like a stalker here and trying to spin it like he’s still the victim.
    I know for a fact he is telling YOU to knock it off, not me.

Not surprising considering you are a serial killer.

Load Metric
    Don't you have a serial killer forum where you should be posting?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    I'm going with 80/20 that Proudboymagawhatever is Desertrunner.

He's the type of a pussy to have dupes agreeing with himself and repping his mortal enemies on a site mostly about lols.

He's stupid enough to think that the brand of Left here would care about anyone's name.

He's about as creative that Proudboywhatever is at the top of his range when coming up with a name.
    Not sure who PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 is, but it's not desertrunner.

I don't believe it's a dupe, either, but I haven't looked into the account very carefully, nor do I plan to unless he causes a problem.

Comments

gimmick: i'm sure it's just a coincidence he replied to every other post in this thread

Load Metric
    Serial killer desertrunner with another post lacking all self-awareness.

If you know Druff IRL hopefully he will tell you honestly what a complete ass you're making of yourself.

Load Metric
    ^^^ Another post of Pedo Walt following a member here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is my commentary regarding what is going on:

1) This portion of the PFA forum is a spinoff of Neverwinpoker, which came into prominence in 2004 because it was an irreverent, free-speech-based community where people could be themselves without fearing bannings or restrictions. While some standards and rules have changed since those days, the general culture remains the same, and many of the posters here originated from that community. Therefore, this forum will always have its share of personal attacks and harsh words. I realize that's not for everyone, and anyone who doesn't like it can use the other areas of the forum where this isn't allowed.

2) I feel deserrtrunner brings a lot of interesting topics to the forum. As you see now, and as you saw in December/January, most of his topics got serious discussion/participation. That's valuable/needed on a forum. We can't just have everyone sitting back and waiting to comment on others' posts, or else there will be nothing to comment on, and the forum will die. I do appreciate those contributions from him. However, sometimes he goes overboard and does it a bit much, which irritates people here (even if the topics themselves are decent.)

3) I feel desertrunner should lighten up and not worry about the nasty comments in his direction. They are inevitable here when you express a strong opinion about something. Look at all the insults I get when I make right wing posts here (and sometimes when I make non-political posts!)

4) Walter has been on this forum for awhile, and I've talked to him in PM. I like him, and he's a good guy. We don't have to agree on politics, that's fine. I also really like my lawyer Eric Bensamochan, and he's also on the left. I like Ken Scalir, and he's on the left. There's also right wingers I dislike. I don't form my opinion on someone from their politics. I can assure desertrunner that Walt isn't a pedo or stalker, but rather just someone who screws around on the forums.

5) I also like desertrunner personally. Back in January, I had people coming to me saying that they were concerned desertrunner was some kind of psycho. I told them that I've known him for 10 years, and he has been a loyal friend the entire time, and never engaged in any kind of psychotic behavior, nor could I see him doing so.

So what do I want to see going forward:

- Don't troll desertrunner's threads or posts with junk. If you have an actual criticism of something he writes, by all means respond to it. However, don't just spam Asian pictures or a 1-line nasty insult when he's making a serious post about a serious topic. That just turns the forum into shit, because then every thread becomes fighting.

- desertrunner needs to start fewer threads, and also look to see if existing threads would be a better fit for some topics he starts. For example, if it's a thread about Biden, put it in the existing Biden thread.

- desertrunner needs to understand that the forum is the way it is, and it's been this way for 9 years (plus another 8 years on other forums housing the same community). That's not going to change, so he needs to adjust to it if he wants to exist here peacefully.

Load Metric

Walter do you work?

Druff- Establish some real PFA forums rules, post them and enforce them. This is better than addressing arising issues every other month, it just doesn’t work. Once real and broad rules are established, then it’s easier to enforce them instead of case by case basis.

Also, I post here and follow your existing rules, but because some random member doesn’t like what I say, I have to be harassed here since November. Look at all of past posts, they are legit and don’t attack anyone. As long as the BS continues here, more regulars will leave.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here is my commentary regarding what is going on:

1) This portion of the PFA forum is a spinoff of Neverwinpoker, which came into prominence in 2004 because it was an irreverent, free-speech-based community where people could be themselves without fearing bannings or restrictions. While some standards and rules have changed since those days, the general culture remains the same, and many of the posters here originated from that community. Therefore, this forum will always have its share of personal attacks and harsh words. I realize that's not for everyone, and anyone who doesn't like it can use the other areas of the forum where this isn't allowed.

2) I feel deserrtrunner brings a lot of interesting topics to the forum. As you see now, and as you saw in December/January, most of his topics got serious discussion/participation. That's valuable/needed on a forum. We can't just have everyone sitting back and waiting to comment on others' posts, or else there will be nothing to comment on, and the forum will die. I do appreciate those contributions from him. However, sometimes he goes overboard and does it a bit much, which irritates people here (even if the topics themselves are decent.)

3) I feel desertrunner should lighten up and not worry about the nasty comments in his direction. They are inevitable here when you express a strong opinion about something. Look at all the insults I get when I make right wing posts here (and sometimes when I make non-political posts!)

4) Walter has been on this forum for awhile, and I've talked to him in PM. I like him, and he's a good guy. We don't have to agree on politics, that's fine. I also really like my lawyer Eric Bensamochan, and he's also on the left. I like Ken Scalir, and he's on the left. There's also right wingers I dislike. I don't form my opinion on someone from their politics. I can assure desertrunner that Walt isn't a pedo or stalker, but rather just someone who screws around on the forums.

5) I also like desertrunner personally. Back in January, I had people coming to me saying that they were concerned desertrunner was some kind of psycho. I told them that I've known him for 10 years, and he has been a loyal friend the entire time, and never engaged in any kind of psychotic behavior, nor could I see him doing so.

So what do I want to see going forward:

- Don't troll desertrunner's threads or posts with junk. If you have an actual criticism of something he writes, by all means respond to it. However, don't just spam Asian pictures or a 1-line nasty insult when he's making a serious post about a serious topic. That just turns the forum into shit, because then every thread becomes fighting.

- desertrunner needs to start fewer threads, and also look to see if existing threads would be a better fit for some topics he starts. For example, if it's a thread about Biden, put it in the existing Biden thread.

- desertrunner needs to understand that the forum is the way it is, and it's been this way for 9 years (plus another 8 years on other forums housing the same community). That's not going to change, so he needs to adjust to it if he wants to exist here peacefully.
    This sounds pretty good to me. That's what I was doing before he became obsessed with me and started calling me a pedo. He just didn't like my posts disagreeing with him, and calling him out on his racism.

As soon as he discovers he doesn't control the forum, and that I'm not a pedo, I'll discover that he's not a serial killer who stalks Asian women and beats them to death with flashlights.

Load Metric

Thread Information