Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Walter do you work?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Lets stop the BS her and be honest, there are a lot of liberal members here and they use the personal attack method here just like in real life. A few members here only know how to interact with opposing views one way- attack. And its been accepted her for so long its become the norm. There is no issue with my posts, thick skin or the topics I post here, its all about politics and the liberal members know that Druff will let them get away with it. And after 4 months of the same old BS, I finally laid it down here and the same few got offended and triggered.

I follow the posted rules here, just like in real life so I know I am safe. I am staying here, enjoy the place and will continue to post even though it upsets some of the liberals here. But stand by, more conservatives might be coming over soon.
    Irl, I would never hurt your feelings face to face. You'd be out of my life if you were so oblivious about the things you say.
    This isn't real life and you don't have to swear or name call to be unbearable.

I'm not your political enemy by any stretch. I hope the natives take you all out with a virus or something.
    As for rules I can tell you number one is do not fag up the forum and you break it almost every day.

Comments

desertrunner: You would never be in my world in real life, youre too weak and liberal.

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Lets stop the BS her and be honest, there are a lot of liberal members here and they use the personal attack method here just like in real life. A few members here only know how to interact with opposing views one way- attack. And its been accepted her for so long its become the norm. There is no issue with my posts, thick skin or the topics I post here, its all about politics and the liberal members know that Druff will let them get away with it. And after 4 months of the same old BS, I finally laid it down here and the same few got offended and triggered.

I follow the posted rules here, just like in real life so I know I am safe. I am staying here, enjoy the place and will continue to post even though it upsets some of the liberals here. But stand by, more conservatives might be coming over soon.
    You'll notice I stopped my pic spamming. But you do need thicker skin. And if you think it's only the liberals who attack you need to take another look at the forum. This place is the Jungle.

Comments

garrett: lmao....... "This place is the Jungle."

splitthis: Full of bananas

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Walter do you work?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

You'll notice I stopped my pic spamming. But you do need thicker skin. And if you think it's only the liberals who attack you need to take another look at the forum. This place is the Jungle.
    Walt- Do you want to keep this going? Most people here are worms in real life and get their tough guy thrills on the www and weak in real life, have thin skin. Most here are weak and have no business advising others on “thick skin”.

Let it go.

Comments

Salty_Aus: You're just one bad day away from a mass shooting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Walt- Do you want to keep this going? Most people here are worms in real life and get their tough guy thrills on the www and weak in real life, have thin skin. Most here are weak and have no business advising others on “thick skin”.

Let it go.
    Name:  desert.png
Views: 147
Size:  411.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I don't doubt that you see a lot of it. Florida is scammer central. There are scammers everywhere but it's 10x as bad in Florida, especially with Medicare/Medicaid, disability and scamming all the old people out of their money.
    I'll tell you all a little secret now, about the REAL Florida. We are in fact two things for sure. A Tourist State, and a Retiree State.

So because of that, what you rarely have here is aside from the Statistical outlier. People who actually got rich here in Florida, that's rare to find here actually.. Most got rich elsewhere or made there millions somewhere else and then brought them to Florida later in life.

Other then situationally maybe or for a Dr obviously, but you don't come to Florida to get RICH, at all. That is not how Florida works except maybe situationally of course.

People come to Florida already rich. People made there Millions elsewhere then are coming down here later in life (retirees). To preserve what they have left. The rich's most worked there whole life for weren't made in Florida. But people bring them here for sure (Trump..).

Now there end-game is to preserve them rich's and leave them after them, that's when most come to Florida and retire here. Very rarely do you actually meet a real born and raised Floridian here. They are rare, everyone's very transient here amd grew up somewhere else. This is a VERY transient State for sure. They Retire in Florida with no State Income Taxes and other big time benefits to the older retiree generation.

That is why we are a big retiree State and factor that in with beautiful weather, pretty beaches, great fishing. And Florida is in many ways everything someone retired later in life is looking to enjoy for sure. It is here.
    I made my millions in Florida.

Hi Walt

Comments

dwai: POOH IS GOD

jsearles22: Welcome back

Load Metric
    Is there not an option for a black smiley? That's fucking racist.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Is there not an option for a black smiley? That's fucking racist.
    Well that should suit you just fine. Hello yourself.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information