Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Walter do you work?

Load Metric

Walter do you work?

Walter do you work or suck walfare? Fact is many able bodied blacks suck walfare or try and find a trashy white girl who works or sucks walfare. Congrats on the great life of waiting on government to send 700 a month and food stamps.

Comments

splitthis: Gottem, civil war part deux is coming

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: He's in complete denial about many of his "brothas"

Walter Sobchak: fuck you

dwai: offset Walter

desertrunner: Walt is the village idiot/pedo.
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Walter do you work or suck walfare? Fact is many able bodied blacks suck walfare or try and find a trashy white girl who works or sucks walfare. Congrats on the great life of waiting on government to send 700 a month and food stamps.
    Walt is Def a loser on many levels. He can’t read a thread and extract its contents without inserting his own moronic views. A posted “thread in advertising” is just a current topic discussion, not a racist view, but he is too stupid to figure it out.

Comments

rum dick: If you're arguing you didn't say a racist thing odds are you said a racist thing

Load Metric
    I work and have a very comfortable life of my own making. Stop being a racist asshole.

Comments

ftpjesus: Disagreeing with you doesn’t equal racism. Spoken like a true progressive clown

MumblesBadly: Good luck with request at this end of your post here.

TheXFactor: PFA is full of racist assholes.

SuperDegen: Onset

splitthis: Pattern

1marley1:

rum dick:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Walt is Def a loser on many levels. He can’t read a thread and extract its contents without inserting his own moronic views. A posted “thread in advertising” is just a current topic discussion, not a racist view, but he is too stupid to figure it out.
    Interracial couples don't bother you, EXCEPT when the guy is black and the woman isn't. Then, you're uncomfortable and for them to show it in the media is "shoving it in your face." That's racist. So go die in a grease fire.

Name:  e4b87b4b17165ec9f1a17a8881e52237.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  30.2 KB

Name:  EHw79QpUUAE3r3T.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  59.6 KB

Comments

SuperDegen: I've gone on a negative rep spree on you once before. Duff messaged me about trying to bug fix it and figure out it was allowed. But yeah, it's a conspiracy against you. Do you feel like that a lot? Are you a victim? Minor poster since nwp vs fcp. Ea

1marley1: Offset superretard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I work and have a very comfortable life of my own making. Stop being a racist asshole.
    Not being racist, believe me plenty of white trash here in central Florida that are able bodied sucking walfare. Good to hear you make a good living.

Load Metric

Not being racist, believe me plenty of white trash here in central Florida that are able bodied sucking walfare. Good to hear you make a good living.
    Got it, so you are including the whites. Fair enough.

Comments

SuperDegen: privilege- how does it feel to be trolled btw?

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I just said blacks to tilt you a bit. Really though many Americans don’t want to work, They suck off the government. I see it almost daily over and over. Everyone is home all day, Not because of the virus because they are on disability. Not a thing wrong with 99% of them. Central Florida is real bad with free loaders. I guess this is why we have did so well here in the 6 years since moving. We get out there and get the money

Comments

desertrunner:

Load Metric

I just said blacks to tilt you a bit. Really though many Americans don’t want to work, They suck off the government. I see it almost daily over and over. Everyone is home all day, Not because of the virus because they are on disability. Not a thing wrong with 99% of them. Central Florida is real bad with free loaders. I guess this is why we have did so well here in the 6 years since moving. We get out there and get the money
    What gets me is how some people get SSDI and ya have to wonder how and why yet others who clearly qualify fight for years with the Feds for the benefits they’ve actually worked for and qualify. Hell I could probably get it if I fought hard enough but to me it’s a matter of pride I can still make more money doing Uber/Lyft PT then SSDI would ever pay me and maybe finally getting the process moving forward to get the back surgery I need to go back to work FT maybe by end of the year. (Cyst on spinal cord I’ve had since 2015). Guess I was raised with some semblance of a work ethic unlike some others. Shrug.

Load Metric

Which is why I called you racist. I understand, it's like my signature, changing "Oz the Great and Powerful" to "Biden the Great and Powerful" just to tilt people.

Comments

desertrunner: Liberal calls everyone a racist.

SuperDegen: Blind

1marley1: Sighted

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    What gets me is how some people get SSDI and ya have to wonder how and why yet others who clearly qualify fight for years with the Feds for the benefits they’ve actually worked for and qualify. Hell I could probably get it if I fought hard enough but to me it’s a matter of pride I can still make more money doing Uber/Lyft PT then SSDI would ever pay me and maybe finally getting the process moving forward to get the back surgery I need to go back to work FT maybe by end of the year. (Cyst on spinal cord I’ve had since 2015). Guess I was raised with some semblance of a work ethic unlike some others. Shrug.
    I have nothing against people being able to collect disability when needed. Here 20,30 year olds make a career out of collecting disability. Just lazy free loaders. I hear people all the time saying they need help on jobs and can’t find anyone who wants to work

Comments

ftpjesus: Agreed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

I have nothing against people being able to collect disability when needed. Here 20,30 year olds make a career out of collecting disability. Just lazy free loaders. I hear people all the time saying they need help on jobs and can’t find anyone who wants to work
    I don't doubt that you see a lot of it. Florida is scammer central. There are scammers everywhere but it's 10x as bad in Florida, especially with Medicare/Medicaid, disability and scamming all the old people out of their money.

Comments

SuperDegen: I just think you're an idiot hiding behind color blind "wokeness". No critical thinking, self reflection, just a parrot and troll.

Cerveza Fria: As a long time resident, I can say with great pride that Florida is the scam capitol of the U.S.

Load Metric
    Wow a thread just for questioning my ability to provide for myself, thanks!

Comments

SuperDegen: Bitches can dish and not take. Loud as a motor bike but wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

MumblesBadly: Druff, put a leash on your rabid SuperDegen pet.

Load Metric
    But really, what do you do when the bitch doesn't bring back enough money?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Very classy. Nice to see all the scientist stick together.

Dessert works like Todd keeps his opinions to himself

Load Metric
    Wow a thread just for questioning my ability to provide for myself, thanks!
    LOL Druff must have thought we derailed the other thread so he started this one under my name. Very obvious Druff avoids making comments when a thread has a race discussion. He actually agrees with a lot of things I say but he is scared to comment in today’s climate. Really I have nothing against any other race. I hate to see where America is headed. America wasn’t built on lazy free loaders. This quote rings true more then ever. “It’s not what your country can do for you” It’s what you can do for your country “ JK

Comments

some user: The exploitation of black, brown and yellow people built america. btw fuck you to the free loaders!!

Load Metric
    DANIEL DRUFF FIRING SHOTS AT OLD MAN WALTER
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    This thread is a perfect example of how the user called "SuperDegen," who never posts, is allowed a dozen red reps per person per day while everyone else is allowed 2. This is why I laugh at how much some people care about rep. Splitthis worked very hard to get bottomplumber back above 0, seems silly huh.

Comments

JimmyG_415: 100%

SuperDegen: Glad you don't care

splitthis: I had to right a wrong

Load Metric
    Anyone who cares about that score, at all, is a f'ng loser.
    Take a self esteem class or something. No matter how bad you get trolled here,
    someone out there has it worse than you, so stop crying.

The funniest (or saddest) of all was when Tgull did that thread about how much he DOESN'T care them. LOL.

This thread is a perfect example of how the user called "SuperDegen," who never posts, is allowed a dozen red reps per person per day while everyone else is allowed 2. This is why I laugh at how much some people care about rep. Splitthis worked very hard to get bottomplumber back above 0, seems silly huh.

Comments

Jayjami: Lol @ giving a shit about your rep

rum dick: Working himself into a shoot
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Anyone who cares about that score, at all, is a f'ng loser.
    Take a self esteem class or something. No matter how bad you get trolled here,
    someone out there has it worse than you, so stop crying.

The funniest (or saddest) of all was when Tgull did that thread about how much he DOESN'T care them. LOL.

He cares so much and is a massive douche which is why I always negged him. Very entertaining to see him on tilt pretending to be better than everyone else.

Load Metric
    Walter is a PFA brother. And he’s kiken ass and taken number’s

His is certainly allowed to have his opinion regardless of its popularity.

Move on with more funny shit from now. Thanks 🙏

Comments

splitthis:
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information