Thread: $5 or $10 Survivor and/or Pickem league

Bronze
    Load Metric

$5 or $10 Survivor and/or Pickem league

Still pending a Druffian review...

Is there any interest in getting either of these started before the NFL season? Something cheap and winner take all?

Load Metric
    Yes, both.

Load Metric
    I have a 20$ nationwide survivor pool I am in with over 10k entrants if anyone would like to get into it they can PM me. LAst year the prizepool was over 200k and only one person won.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    Yes, both.
    Ditto, if allowed of course
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I'm definitely down for this.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    waiting for Druff to give the OK

Load Metric
    I'm down. Another good thing is to have a ats picem like 1 college and 1 pro for the whole year. I was in 1 last year and was close to 70% ats

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Faduniak View Post
    waiting for Druff to give the OK
    He's busy fighting with Marty like two adolescent girls.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Druff has given me the OK and HE WILL ESCROW THE FUNDS. So now we have to decide the amount and which games everyone will be interested in. Personally I would like to have the largest amount of people so I think it should only be $5, but this is all open for ideas.

Load Metric
    Druff has given me the OK and HE WILL ESCROW THE FUNDS. So now we have to decide the amount and which games everyone will be interested in. Personally I would like to have the largest amount of people so I think it should only be $5, but this is all open for ideas.

I already run a weekly pickem pool that gets about 45-50 people. Its just $1/week with a weekly payout. My point is, I already have built a spreadsheet that we could easily reuse here. There is a game tracker tab and you just pick who won each game and it does the rest. Of course you have to enter everyones picks each week, which is pretty simple.

Load Metric
    $5 is fine. Or $10, whatever. Winner take all at end of season.

I've created a Yahoo Sports Fantasy Pro Football Pick'em league called "Pokerfraudalert" (Group ID# (46796)). Pick every week's games with spreads (dropping each person's one worst weekly score.. so you can miss a week and not be screwed). If you want, I can give Druff the password and then whenever he receives someone's money, he gives them the password so they can join.
    Last edited by Sandwich; 08-31-2012 at 05:29 AM.

Load Metric
    I can do the same thing with a Survivor Pool format. Let me know what y'all want to do.

EDIT: It was easy enough. I did the same thing with a Survivor Pool Format. Group name, again, is "Pokerfraudalert" (Group ID# 22200). Password (upon payment received by Druff) needed to join.
    Last edited by Sandwich; 08-31-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Load Metric
    Fad did you join that other one?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    $5 is fine. Or $10, whatever. Winner take all at end of season.

I've created a Yahoo Sports Fantasy Pro Football Pick'em league called "Pokerfraudalert" (Group ID# (46796)). Pick every week's games with spreads (dropping each person's one worst weekly score.. so you can miss a week and not be screwed). If you want, I can give Druff the password and then whenever he receives someone's money, he gives them the password so they can join.
    :bump anyone interested. would have to start the pickem league today with the first game.

Thread Information