Thread: Official Trump Social Media Thread

Load Metric

Official Trump Social Media Thread

Waiting...........media says no one is interested in his platform soon to arrive.

Oh, contraire, media is going to lose their power.

BRING IT ON!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Split you are great, but this love for Trump lol yeah I get it, you are a Republican (guys an idiot...)

The real GOP future is our Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. Get ready for him, because I don't think Trump runs in 2024 honestly and he very well may be supporting DeSantis too from what I understand. Trump if he fades 2024 is all on board the DeSantis train too, as many kinda consider DeSantis a Trump clone in ways Politically. Unlike Trump DeSantis is ivey league educated, a decorated Military Combat Veteran.

As our Governor in Florida he's not bad imo, and what I like about him myself. He sticks to his principles and doesn't try to lead a dumb herd like Cuomo. DeSantis doesn't follow the herd, like he hasn't made us mandatorily wear masks here. We not locking down, their are things I think he does right. Not that it matters, but im a Registered Independent for a long time now. And and so my vote, really can go either way come election day honestly. I do like DeSantis myself and how given all this Covid mess, he really did stick to what he has thought was right here and Science. He hasn't just jumped on board what Washington or the President wants.

It's pretty good to be a Floridian right now honestly =)...

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Florida is the awesome! No cold weather...No lockdowns...No state income tax!

some user: hey gringo, you are not "politically independent"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Waiting...........media says no one is interested in his platform soon to arrive.

Oh, contraire, media is going to lose their power.

BRING IT ON!
    I'm sure they're quaking in their boots. Can't wait to watch it collapse in flames.

It's expensive to run a social media platform and we know Donald won't pay. How will it make money?

After it fails he will throw everyone else involved under the bus.

-500 it never even launches

-1000 within a year of launch it dies or is no longer associated with Trump

Comments

splitthis: Wrong

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Split you are great, but this love for Trump lol yeah I get it, you are a Republican (guys an idiot...)

The real GOP future is our Florida Governor Ron DeSantis. Get ready for him, because I don't think Trump runs in 2024 honestly and he very well may be supporting DeSantis too from what I understand. Trump if he fades 2024 is all on board the DeSantis train too, as many kinda consider DeSantis a Trump clone in ways Politically. Unlike Trump DeSantis is ivey league educated, a decorated Military Combat Veteran.
    Trump is actually Ivy League educated. He went to Wharton Business School at University of Pennsylvania which is an Ivy League school.

Comments

garrett: o.k. true here but DeSantis is i believe Yale and his Juris Doctorate from Harvard. DeSantis destroys trump academically, oh and hes a combat vet. Trump isnt even close to his league imo as a person...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Trump is actually Ivy League educated. He went to Wharton Business School at University of Pennsylvania which is an Ivy League school.
    DeSantis was Ivey League bc he deserved it...

He didn't get 'Royalty Admission' as did Trump here. It happens a lot Columbia does it, all Universities do it. Especially the elite ones or Ivey League here. DeSantis not only went to Yale first, he got his J.D from Harvard. I mean that's not easy to do, and that was before he decided to serve his Country and became a Combat Veteran. DeSantis is the real deal imo Donald Trump always has been a fortunate rich kid, with that to his advantage. That is not true at all with Ron DeSantis. He earned what he is none of it was given to him. It happens all the time, and lol if you think Trumps rich family didn't give him influence, and guy never served his Country a day in his life. That matters to me..

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b01000e1b6c573

"Former Wharton Admissions Officer Says Trump Benefited From Family Connections"
    Last edited by garrett; 03-23-2021 at 05:51 AM.

Load Metric
    I hear that Trump may be endorsing another right-wing social media platform...Parler.

Problem is Parler is banned on the Google App Store and iPhone App Store so the only way you can access it is on a browser.

If Trump was to create his own social media company it would cost a fortune.

Both Apple and Google would automatically ban it from their systems.

Trump does what he does best, use someone else and ruin them for life.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: This

Load Metric
    I wouldn't be surprised if Donald Trump has his own T.V. or radio show soon.

Load Metric
    Social media and news media want Trump back. He's YUGE for views and ratings.

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Newly released website for Donald Trump- Letters and comments are encouraged..

https://www.45office.com/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Newly released website for Donald Trump- Letters and comments are encouraged..

https://www.45office.com/
    Fantastic! I'll send him a message.

Comments

desertrunner:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Bronze
    Load Metric
    So who was correct here?

Thread Information