Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colorado mass shooting

Silver
    Load Metric
    Al Issa sounds much more Muslim than Alissa, press already trying to whiten him up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    UH OH

https://twitter.com/AustinKellerman/status/1374373806077145095

Not the news the left was hoping to hear!

They were praying for it to be the second white incel in a week. No such luck. Watch this story disappear very shortly.
    Saves you the finger strokes of insisting not all mass shooters are white, phew!

Big win for Team White Incel, congrats

The only country where this routinely happens, and nothing will change.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Bingo
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

even left wing twitter knows the deal, this will be swept under the rug.

Gimmick? any thoughts?
    What about it. His name and picture is everywhere. Story lives for a day or two. There's a minor update in few weeks and trial after months.

Do you want totally real "facts" like, only reason he lived was because he passed for white, this is only a major story because a cop was killed, if victims/killer were black this would be local news or other retarded claims i have no way of knowing. Most of us don't see the future of make believe stories.

edit: oh and obv he was white enough so we can go with just crazy as motive
    Last edited by gimmick; 03-23-2021 at 09:43 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Al Issa sounds much more Muslim than Alissa, press already trying to whiten him up.
    Sure that's one theory. Or that's just his name. Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. Shortest i've seen it written was Ahmad Alissa. Can we now make a retard spin that he was reported as Al-Issa to sound more Muslim? Is that how this works.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Sure that's one theory. Or that's just his name. Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. Shortest i've seen it written was Ahmad Alissa. Can we now make a retard spin that he was reported as Al-Issa to sound more Muslim? Is that how this works.
    White guy - Middle name always used to make him sound more menacing.

Muslim guy - Name is anglocized, middle name dropped.

Load Metric
    Fucking jews.

Comments

nightmarefish: Still alive rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You really don't think these stories are reported differently depending on the race of the person committing the crime?

I honestly don't think anyone in the thread gives a shit about the people killed in this story or in any other. Like 150k people die a day in the world, most people don't truly give a shit about any of them unless one of them impacted their life in some way.

What people do care about is the media trying to manipulate how they think with dishonest reporting. There was a recent poll asking people how many unarmed black people they estimate are killed by cops each year in the USA. The overwhelming majority of liberal people thought it was north of a 1,000 per year when the actual number is around 25 a year. That perception is from dishonest reporting. They only extensively cover cases where black people are killed by cops which leads millions of people to believe a false reality that only/or almost all the people killed by cops are black. Next thing you know, our cities are being destroyed.

Comments

devidee: If we could only identify who runs the media.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

You really don't think these stories are reported differently depending on the race of the person committing the crime?

I honestly don't think anyone in the thread gives a shit about the people killed in this story or in any other. Like 150k people die a day in the world, most people don't truly give a shit about any of them unless one of them impacted their life in some way.

What people do care about is the media trying to manipulate how they think with dishonest reporting. There was a recent poll asking people how many unarmed black people they estimate are killed by cops each year in the USA. The overwhelming majority of liberal people thought it was north of a 1,000 per year when the actual number is around 25 a year. That perception is from dishonest reporting. They only extensively cover cases where black people are killed by cops which leads millions of people to believe a false reality that only/or almost all the people killed by cops are black. Next thing you know, our cities are being destroyed.
    What do you think is emboldening so many mass killers that seems to only afflict America?

*not a rhetorical gun gotcha, genuinely curious why this keeps happening in our country.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

I'm sure most reporting is subjective. There's a profit motive and people just aren't that objective. People in general suck with small number of cases from huge populations.

The thing is that "media" bias isn't a MSM problem or a Left problem.

How many people from the right could give a half decent estimate on how many people died in the BLM riots. Less than 100 is total number of casualties. Most of them protestors, some killed by cops, some by Right and about 10 "innocent" bystanders.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Gimmick is smarter than everyone. Best to accept this now

Comments

garrett: lol and may be true too =)..

Silver
    Load Metric

I'm sure most reporting is subjective. There's a profit motive and people just aren't that objective. People in general suck with small number of cases from huge populations.

How many people from the right could give a half decent estimate on how many people died in the BLM riots. Less than 100 is total number of casualties. Most of them protestors, some killed by cops, some by Right and about 10 "innocent" bystanders.
    The wave of destruction in the path of the BLM riots speaks for itself, and the legacy is more division and racism.

The left and MSM are the one pushing race first politics, insisting everything is about race, all the time.

Bullshit it isn't a left or MSM problem, the racial angle is the centerpiece of their every thought and action.

Also, calling bullshit on the "less than 100", nearly impossible to measure, even more so if you apply the counting standards of Jan 6th, when people that died of natural causes, or shot themselves after the fact were lumped in with the death count.

Load Metric

The wave of destruction in the path of the BLM riots speaks for itself, and the legacy is more division and racism.

The left and MSM are the one pushing race first politics, insisting everything is about race, all the time.

Bullshit it isn't a left or MSM problem, the racial angle is the centerpiece of their every thought and action.

Also, calling bullshit on the "less than 100", nearly impossible to measure, even more so if you apply the counting standards of Jan 6th, when people that died of natural causes, or shot themselves after the fact were lumped in with the death count.
    It's the same standard. Nothing special about it.

Exhibit A of someone that follows accurate non biased "news" sources mostly focused on fear mongering and pandering to retards. I'm sure those BLM home invasions to suburbs start any minute now.

Load Metric
    I think we're still busy countering a white guy killing half a dozen asian "masseuses¨ with black kids burning a retard narrative.

We'll get back to this when we'll find a member of a minority doing something.

You will get a hot take from member of a coastal elite with a protected minority status when it suits him. As great as America is he can now be the most prosecuted individual from 3 different angles with zero consequences.

edit: while somehow being the most reasonable person of his family. Seriously WTF is wrong with his parents.
    I saw this news story yesterday afternoon and opted to not make a thread on it of to see how long someone else would as a test of how much this forum has decayed from before the departure of the Gang of Four earlier this year. Sad.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: He had to get whitey

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOSERS

2nd Amendment to be amended before I die.

You are not the home of the brave.

Nothing in your in history says so

You see, non whitey hates you for very good reasons. They are returning the favours

that you saw fit to put upon them

Arm yourselves to the teeth, it will not matter.
    Last edited by limitles; 03-23-2021 at 06:05 PM.

Load Metric
    He is Muslim
    He came as a Syrian Refugee during Obama’s time in office
    The whole damn family was being investigated by the FBI for radical IslamiSt tendencies.

ain’t nothing to spin here the asshole was a Jihadi with an agenda and media is going crickets

Comments

gimmick: i guess that's one way to miss the point

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    LOSERS

You see, non whitey hates you for very good reasons. They are returning the favours

Youre awefully positive with your health issues you could rupture an esophageal varice from your chronic alcoholism at any point and bleed out internally. Secondly you have no fucking clue how the Amendment process works. Do you think 3/4 of the states will EVER sign off. It’s gonna be hard enough to get a 2/3 super majority in both sides of Congress first those fuck sticks cant agree on anything to that level in DC

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    LOSERS

Youre awefully positive with your health issues you could rupture an esophageal varice from your chronic alcoholism at any point and bleed out internally. Secondly you have no fucking clue how the Amendment process works. Do you think 3/4 of the states will EVER sign off. It’s gonna be hard enough to get a 2/3 super majority in both sides of Congress first those fuck sticks cant agree on anything to that level in DC

I do not care anymore If I die by my own means all the better. I did not ask for this hell hole of life. You are just stupid, stupid stupid

I have one day to go and if that doesn't work I'm dropping out

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

I do not care anymore If I die by my own means all the better. I did not ask for this hell hole of life. You are just stupid, stupid stupid

I have one day to go and if that doesn't work I'm dropping out
    Ask God to help you.

And unfortunately, bleeding out internally is not how a burst varice works. The blood squirts up the esophagus so swiftly that the self induced victim cannot expel it quick enough and they inhale and drown. The absolute worst death to witness.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    For all you smokers, the 2nd worse death to witness is that of end stage COPD due to smoking. Imagine gasp begging for air and the body cannot process sufficient oxygen anymore. A slow suffocation.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information