Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colorado mass shooting

Load Metric
    It’s very clear under Colorado law he shouldn’t have been sold the gun.

He had two assault charges that should have prevented him from buying the gun when the background check happened.

Either the background check people failed at their job or somehow the juvenile records are excluded in background checks which if that’s the case is a massive loophole.

Load Metric
    Name:  a6d1e46.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  54.7 KB

Comments

desertrunner:

splitthis: Troof

Load Metric

Load Metric

Really gotta wonder why she stopped virtue signaling here, I thought guns don't kill anyone?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: guns don't kill people ... wait, yes they do

Cerveza Fria: Knives kill people, cars kill people, plastic bags kill people, so let's ban them too!

MumblesBadly: C-Fria: Name the number of times many random people were killed with plastic bags or knives by 1 crazed killer???
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Really gotta wonder why she stopped virtue signaling here, I thought guns don't kill anyone?

arent u an AOC mark?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

arent u an AOC mark?

Aren't u an antifa cuck?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: a cuck anyway
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric

arent u an AOC mark?

Aren't u an antifa cuck?

lmao i have u by the balls so hard on that insult but yet u keep using it completely oblivious just like every political opinion u have

Silver
    Load Metric

Aren't u an antifa cuck?

lmao i have u by the balls so hard on that insult but yet u keep using it completely oblivious just like every political opinion u have
    I’m a Dish fan. Respect the OG status and IDGAF attitude. Also that you don’t take yourself too seriously.

But you gotta admit the fact that you had a MAGA hat snatched from you at a rally makes you an Antifa cuck. I’m not sure why you ever even voluntarily admitted it happened. But that’s back to the IDGAF attitude so respect. But it’s still funny as hell.

Load Metric

Aren't u an antifa cuck?

LOL you actually went to DC over purported election fraud and the lead attorney recently claimed in a lawsuit that no reasonable person could possibly believe anything she said.

Kindly shut the fuck up with any opinion on anything forever, AIDS faggot.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: correct

thesidedish: No green from fellow blueanon-ers

MumblesBadly: LOL the Trumptards who fell for his Big Lie!

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis:

MumblesBadly: Whoever sold him that gun broke the law/was criminally negligent, dumbass.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

I’m a Dish fan. Respect the OG status and IDGAF attitude. Also that you don’t take yourself too seriously.

But you gotta admit the fact that you had a MAGA hat snatched from you at a rally makes you an Antifa cuck. I’m not sure why you ever even voluntarily admitted it happened. But that’s back to the IDGAF attitude so respect. But it’s still funny as hell.

LOL you actually went to DC over purported election fraud and the lead attorney recently claimed in a lawsuit that no reasonable person could possibly believe anything she said.

Kindly shut the fuck up with any opinion on anything forever, AIDS faggot.

Lol i had a megaphone on BLM plaza by myself, neither of u 2 knows what that means, only a gangster of epic proportions would do that.

And sloppy fag, I'm at every political event there is, I'm a fkn legend and there was no need for the FBI to try to contact me after Jan 6 because they know everything about me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Why even pursue more gun control...because the war on drugs worked so well!?
    As far as criminalizing black and brown people the system is working as designed.

Lets remember..

Drugs: We need stricter laws
    Terrorism: We need stricter laws
    Immigration: We need stricter laws
    Voting (lol): We need stricter laws
    Guns: Stricter laws are not gonna work because criminals dont follow laws. Gun control only stops the good guys from having weapons.

I am gonna be completely honest here. Its probably best that america continues to increase its defense budget. Sorry libraries, arts, schools and public assistance, we just dont have the money for you. Northop Grumman deserves larger military contracts.

More police officers are needed and more jails and detention centers should be built. It is also a good idea to train local citizen officers. Maybe a 3 day weekend course? Wouldnt you feel better if Kyle R*tt*nhouse or DesertRunner was protecting your local gas station?

Comments

gimmick:

Walter Sobchak: top 5 poster

MumblesBadly: Especially with his many tactical flashlights.

Load Metric
    Name:  c439045.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  89.3 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by some user View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Why even pursue more gun control...because the war on drugs worked so well!?
    As far as criminalizing black and brown people the system is working as designed.

Lets remember..

Guns: Stricter laws are not gonna work because criminals dont follow laws. Gun control only stops the good guys from having weapons.

I am gonna be completely honest here. Its probably best that america continues to increase its defense budget. Sorry libraries, arts, schools and public assistance, we just dont have the money for you. Northop Grumman deserves larger military contracts.

More police officers are needed and more jails and detention centers should be built. It is also a good idea to train local citizen officers. Maybe a 3 day weekend course? Wouldnt you feel better if Kyle R*tt*nhouse or DesertRunner was protecting your local gas station?
    I think Colorado has some pretty strict gun laws. Strict enough that this guy who has mental health issues, history of violence and is being watched by the FBI shouldn’t have been allowed to buy a gun. What stricter laws did you have in mind? Ted Cruz a few years ago tried to pass a gun bill that would be even stricter on someone like this nut job. The bill had decent bipartisan support but In the end the Dems filibustered it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Lets remember..

I think Colorado has some pretty strict gun laws. Strict enough that this guy who has mental health issues, history of violence and is being watched by the FBI shouldn’t have been allowed to buy a gun. What stricter laws did you have in mind? Ted Cruz a few years ago tried to pass a gun bill that would be even stricter on someone like this nut job. The bill had decent bipartisan support but In the end the Dems filibustered it.
    Sounds like a good reason to get rid of the filibuster.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Sounds like a good reason to get rid of the filibuster.
    I suppose you could but you're not going to be too happy when the Republicans control everything in 2024.

Load Metric
    Money and Guns. Money and Guns. Money and Guns. America worships money and guns.

1% of this country is super duper ultra wealthy but lets just stretch it to the overall 10% of this country that is rich/wealthy. There is the 30% of the population that loves MAGA and will defend the notion of the ultra wealthy not having to pay their fair share of taxes. "They already pay waaayyy more than the general population, they deserve a break" "plus as long as I keep working hard, one day I will also be rich and wont want to pay taxes.

Then there is gun ownership which follows the same pattern, but guns are much more obtainable than wealth. Handguns, shotguns, hunting rifles can be justified by both parties. Its the small 10% of the population that fetishizes automatic weapons and even if they dont have the money today, they dream of eventually buying that bad ass grenade launcher in the future. (Freedom)

There are around 15 million military style rifles in this country and tens of millions (maybe hundreds of millions) of handguns. An AK47 will probably still fire 100 years from now.

The story from victims of gun violence is always pretty much the same. Most recognize guns will not go away in their lifetimes. On top of that most common sense people realize that there is no need for assault weapons to be legally owned by citizens. This country is protecting a small minority opinion that thinks they should have the right to own weapons of mass destruction.

Since 2001 there has been a huge shift towards militarizing the police, this trend shows no signs of slowing down. Mass shootings help increase police budgets and normalize the idea of armed officers patrolling middle school halls and grocery stores.

My entire life all I have ever heard from the r*p*blican party is that the dum-o-crats are gonna raise my taxes and take everyones guns!! Yet it never happens because the dum-o-crats are a bunch of spineless bitches who do nothing but concede and roll over to any pushback from r*p*blicans.

Both parties are trash that take corporate money and keep us all divided and fighting amongst ourselves.

The smallest of the small bi-partisan compromises would be for both parties to say "there is no need for average citizens to own an AR-15 or a tank or anything else that is proven to be dangerous" Assault weapons should only be in the hands of military/police.

This gun violence epidemic is ingrained in our culture. Lets keep it real guys the only proper response to mass shootings is...

1. Silence
    2. Thoughts and prayers
    3. Defense of guns

Doesnt matter what color the shooter is, the story always goes away and then another shooting happens and we all repeat the same discourse from our own respective political sides.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Gotta love that gun-show-no-background-check-for-private-sales loophole!

Silver
    Load Metric
    If you are naïve enough to think people are going to hand over their guns after the riots of last summer, at the same time the controlling party is busy dividing everyone by race and re-organizing the government along racial lines, you are about to meet a hail of gunfire.

Load Metric
    Money and Guns. Money and Guns. Money and Guns. America worships money and guns.

1% of this country is super duper ultra wealthy but lets just stretch it to the overall 10% of this country that is rich/wealthy. There is the 30% of the population that loves MAGA and will defend the notion of the ultra wealthy not having to pay their fair share of taxes. "They already pay waaayyy more than the general population, they deserve a break" "plus as long as I keep working hard, one day I will also be rich and wont want to pay taxes.

Then there is gun ownership which follows the same pattern, but guns are much more obtainable than wealth. Handguns, shotguns, hunting rifles can be justified by both parties. Its the small 10% of the population that fetishizes automatic weapons and even if they dont have the money today, they dream of eventually buying that bad ass grenade launcher in the future. (Freedom)

There are around 15 million military style rifles in this country and tens of millions (maybe hundreds of millions) of handguns. An AK47 will probably still fire 100 years from now.

The story from victims of gun violence is always pretty much the same. Most recognize guns will not go away in their lifetimes. On top of that most common sense people realize that there is no need for assault weapons to be legally owned by citizens. This country is protecting a small minority opinion that thinks they should have the right to own weapons of mass destruction.

Since 2001 there has been a huge shift towards militarizing the police, this trend shows no signs of slowing down. Mass shootings help increase police budgets and normalize the idea of armed officers patrolling middle school halls and grocery stores.

My entire life all I have ever heard from the r*p*blican party is that the dum-o-crats are gonna raise my taxes and take everyones guns!! Yet it never happens because the dum-o-crats are a bunch of spineless bitches who do nothing but concede and roll over to any pushback from r*p*blicans.

Both parties are trash that take corporate money and keep us all divided and fighting amongst ourselves.

The smallest of the small bi-partisan compromises would be for both parties to say "there is no need for average citizens to own an AR-15 or a tank or anything else that is proven to be dangerous" Assault weapons should only be in the hands of military/police.

This gun violence epidemic is ingrained in our culture. Lets keep it real guys the only proper response to mass shootings is...

1. Silence
    2. Thoughts and prayers
    3. Defense of guns

Doesnt matter what color the shooter is, the story always goes away and then another shooting happens and we all repeat the same discourse from our own respective political sides.
    This already happened once, with strong Republican support. It was called the Brady Bill. Then a bunch of extremists took over the Republican party, because they can't win unless they whip up white grievance and fear, and cheat on top of that.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

1. Silence
    2. Thoughts and prayers
    3. Defense of guns

This already happened once, with strong Republican support. It was called the Brady Bill. Then a bunch of extremists took over the Republican party, because they can't win unless they whip up white grievance and fear, and cheat on top of that.
    making people show ID to vote isn't cheating, sorry Walter

Thread Information