Thread: PayNoRake - scamsite AVOID

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

PayNoRake - scamsite AVOID

So first of all let me start by saying they never processed payouts in their estimated time of 72 hours.

Since early May players have not received a single payout from the site. The operations department that handles payout has ignored every email from players wondering where their money is for almost 2 months.

Then they sent an email telling people there has been an "ownership" change and they have to deal with backlogs and such which will take time.

They can't give an estimated time frame of when it will be solved. Whenever you try to contact support they treat people like they are idiots and constantly give copy paste answers.

Example:

-Me: Please tell me when the cashout will be processed, i really need the money.

-Support: We thank you for the cooperation and understanding of withdrawal delays.

-Me: I didn't ask you that. I asked you to please tell me when will i get my money.

-Support: We thank you for the cooperation and understanding of withdrawal delays.

-Me: Please answer my question.

Support: has left chat.

This just shows the level of unprofessionality of the PayNoRake team.

They do not respect the money that belongs to the players, they simply do not care.

Why was there an ownership change in the first place? I heard some information that the previous owner of PNR did a FullTiltie on us again and stole all of the money.

Just days prior to the public announcement of bankrupcy there came this new owner that saw a bussiness possibility and bought the whole thing with the intention of paying back the players.

Now tell me, who in the world (with an IQ greater of 50) starts a bussiness lying to players and not giving them their money for 3 months.

And the biggest problem of them all is, they are still accepting deposits and when a new player asks them how long does the cashout take they answer "within 72 hours".

The main goal of this post is to atleast prevent some people from depositing because they will likely not get their money back.

To sum it up, PayNoRake are a unprofessional scam site that pays absolutely no respect to their players. If there really was everything in order, they should have done the whole thing differently.

There should be some time-estimates and communication. I think the players deserve to know where their money is.
    LukeTheDuke is online now Report Post Reply With Quote

Do not take this thing lightly. Some players have in excess of 100k on the site alone. I myself have more then 10k on the site. This has become a full blown scandal.

Load Metric
    With no rake how does the site make money?

Hope you get your money back soon.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you would like, call into our radio show tonight (7pm PDT Tuesday), or PM me your phone number and we'll call you.

Never heard of PayNoRake, and I have no proof that what you're posting is accurate, but my gut feeling is to believe everything you say.

I see they are not open to US players.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If you would like, call into our radio show tonight (7pm PDT Tuesday), or PM me your phone number and we'll call you.

Never heard of PayNoRake, and I have no proof that what you're posting is accurate, but my gut feeling is to believe everything you say.

Hello Dan,

thanks for the answer.

You can check on 2p2 (internet poker) under topic havent received money for more then 1 month from paynorake.

Over 50 pages of people trying to contact someone. But there is noone to contact.

No phone number, support just quits and gives you an email to cashier@chicopokernetwork.com but they keep sending copy paste emails.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeTheDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Hello Dan,

thanks for the answer.

You can check on 2p2 (internet poker) under topic havent received money for more then 1 month from paynorake.

Over 50 pages of people trying to contact someone. But there is noone to contact.

No phone number, support just quits and gives you an email to cashier@chicopokernetwork.com but they keep sending copy paste emails.
    I covered this on the radio show dated August 28, 2012.

I'm pretty sure you guys have gotten cheated. Sad.

Good luck with getting your money back, but the chances are pretty slim at this point.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hi!

I have the exact same problem. I have played at their othersite called actionpoker and i have played at paynorake as well. All in all i have been at the site for about 7 years. The good thing about the site was the RB and lots of fish. Everything else about the site is a joke. I have 2 other friends who also got money stuck at their site. U r so right about the time frame at 72 hours are never beeing obeyed. My friend and me started contacting kahnawake gaming comission to make them force paynorake to pay out our money. After a couple of month where we did this they suddenly changed ownership. We kept contacting kahnawake gaming comission and they told us that there where nothing they could do cause the company had been sold and they didnt have their licensee with them anymore.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by victoriamatt View Post
    whats an rake ? plz let me know searched on google but cudnt understand anything there
    Rake? It is money taken out of each hand by the house.

Not sure if level?
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by trax313 View Post
    Hi!

I have the exact same problem. I have played at their othersite called actionpoker and i have played at paynorake as well. All in all i have been at the site for about 7 years. The good thing about the site was the RB and lots of fish. Everything else about the site is a joke. I have 2 other friends who also got money stuck at their site. U r so right about the time frame at 72 hours are never beeing obeyed. My friend and me started contacting kahnawake gaming comission to make them force paynorake to pay out our money. After a couple of month where we did this they suddenly changed ownership. We kept contacting kahnawake gaming comission and they told us that there where nothing they could do cause the company had been sold and they didnt have their licensee with them anymore.
    The Kahnawakes are a joke. They will never get you any satisfaction.

I think PayNoRake is pretty much done. Sorry, but I don't think you'll ever see your money again.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I demand satisfaction....

Name:  Charlie-Day-charlie-day-15545955-500-375.gif
Views: 1465
Size:  481.9 KB

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hi!

I am also one of the players with over 20k on PNR. Everything Luke said is true, with a small exception. About two months ago when it was already clear that there were problems, I got paid. And again in a month. True, there has been nothing for the past few months but it is still strange to pay, if you are intending to ''bury'' the site.

I decided to publish this post because I want to hear opinions what should we do, if we don't just decide to give up. I tried asking this question on 2+2, but people are not serious there.
    20k is a lot of money and I am not giving them without a fight. Although, I have a lot of money on the site, somehow it doesn't feel right to keep my mouth shut and hope for the best, while people are making deposits everyday on a site that won't pay any money back. I am in doubts. Hope you guys have some suggestions: what CAN and what SHOULD we do about it?

Best regards,

Alien

Load Metric
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hi boy & girls - we at stayonpoker have the same problem,its time to act and put this scam site under,what you all think,we could buy a doamin called paynorake.org and write daily bad about them,thats one way,also try to contact this guys,he owns the domain.

Domain name: paynorake.com

Registrant Contact:
    ECOM Enterprise N.V.
    Ben Johansen ()

Fax:
    Ecommerce Park
    Curacao, AN 1111
    AN

Administrative Contact:
    ECOM Enterprise N.V.
    Ben Johansen ()
    Fax:
    Ecommerce Park
    Curacao, AN 1111
    AN

Technical Contact:
    ECOM Enterprise N.V.
    Ben Johansen ()
    Fax:
    Ecommerce Park
    Curacao, AN 1111
    AN

Name Servers:
    curme-radium.cur.playsafesa.com
    curme-thorium.cur.playsafesa.com

Creation date: 26 Feb 2008 09:40:32
    Expiration date: 26 Feb 2013 09:40:00

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    hi guys,
    i can confirm that many of us at pnr have not been paid in a very long time. to give some small glimmer of hope, i know a guy that got paid at the beginning of nov 2012. i think they have simply run out of money, i dont think their intention was to scam us. but yea, scumbags ether way....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shogun999 View Post
    hi guys,
    i can confirm that many of us at pnr have not been paid in a very long time. to give some small glimmer of hope, i know a guy that got paid at the beginning of nov 2012. i think they have simply run out of money, i dont think their intention was to scam us. but yea, scumbags ether way....
    Can you confirm that this guy really got paid? How do you know him?

It surprises me that they are paying anyone if they are never coming back. It would take an extremely moral person to do that, and the owners of PayNoRake don't seem very moral at all.

Thread Information