View Poll Results: What age is too young for the vaccine to be worth taking?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would never take it

3 10.00%

2 6.67%

2 6.67%

1 3.33%

0 0%

2 6.67%

0 0%

0 0%
  • Haven't decided

2 6.67%
  • Would take at any age

18 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At what age would you refuse the vaccine?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Yes worked so well for Steve Jobs.
    Well he did have pancreatic cancer, so even with traditional treatments, he would have been fucked. That's the very worst of all cancers, with a survival rate of only 2% after 10 years, and 8% after 5 years.
    He had a very similar cancer to me, just in a much worse place. A neuroendocrine tumor, but of the slower variety. I had a worse mutated version that was part exactly his and part of a faster growing version, so that he lived longer was a product of the tumor he had and the Whipple surgery. He got luckier on tumor, but I got way way luckier on location. He got pancreas and I got appendix. Hence why I’m still here. There is too much made of his hippy alternative medicine beliefs, as that cancer has little remedy anyway beyond surgical procedures. You can control symptoms with something called LAN, a nuclear medicine solution, but there isn’t a straight chemo for it or anything.

My uncles Ex-wife had pancreatic cancer and lived much longer than I expected she would. Can’t remember how long. Years when she was given six months. Probably 5. I posted about it here when she passed asking the Jews about burial as she was a Jew over by Philly and I knew I had to travel and was curious about the timing as expediency is a thing with your faith. Walter, iirc, gave me the lowdown. Our black Jew. They didn’t end up rushing it per custom. Family were only semi-serious Jews on that matter.

I remember I was still dealing with the tail end of mine when Jobs got sick, and I thought, this guy can throw a boatload of money at a rare tumor. I don’t wish anyone get sick, but I remember posting on NWP or DD, that if someone has to get it, best a multi-billionaire who will donate more than the annual budget trying to beat it

Back to vaccine.

Strangely, I had zero symptoms for first 48 hours. Nothing, not even a sore arm. I got Pfizer version.

At almost exactly 48 hours, I had a 3 hour stretch where I got the strangest pins and needles feeling in my fingertips and got dizzy and my nose started running liking crazy. I had never experienced anything like the pins and needles feeling in my fingers like that. I’ve had the sensation before, but not in that way where I hadn’t done anything. I get it occasionally in other places if I have done something like squats that compress spine.

It occurred on my right hand despite getting shot on left.

I googled it and it was a known small side effect. It passed in 3 hours, but was strange. Dizziness was more similar to vertigo where I had to reach for wall when I got up and the room was spinning. I’ve had that before with neck issues.

It was no big deal and had passed by evening and my nose stopped running and I went to gym this morning early and feel 100%. Was abrupt onset and abrupt departure. I don’t like giving fuel to the tards, but I’m into accuracy and facts, and it was certainly a weird 3 hours. I expect I’ll have a little something on second shot as that’s usually where the side effects occur.
    Last edited by BCR; 03-22-2021 at 07:26 AM.

Load Metric
    Just made appointment this morning, 1st dose this Wednesday. Lucky they opened up the age group here starting today, So I just barely made it. My better half set hers today also. We are getting 40 minutes apart.
    -Allergic to the struggle

Thread Information