Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Oliver calls Tucker Carlson a Racist & White Supremacist

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

John Oliver calls Tucker Carlson a Racist & White Supremacist

John Oliver calls Tucker Carlson a Racist & a White Supremacist

he devoted a full half hour to explain how

i get it. he's was rich, preppy white kid that use to wear a bow tie and some would generalize that because of that he would of had a kind of stuck up attitude or may have treated other people he deemed "beneath him" in a poor way. still,..it''s a bad generalization or assumption that has no merit to make him a racist.

but this fuckwad oliver is very loosely connecting the dots to make his assumptions and arriving at racist and white supremacist's as the end result.

just because white supremacist's like carlson's show doesn't mean anything. he's not talking for them, they're just a bad part of what is unfortunately falling under the umbrella of conservatism in 2021. nobody like's white supremacist's. just like the democratic media campaign on trump. merely asking somebody if they denounce white supremacy is already insinuating that they don't. it's an awful ploy used by democrat's from their enormous playbook used against trump. go on and try it on somebody, and watch their expression after you say it.

while i will agree carlson sometimes arrives at the conclusion or point he's trying to make based on talking points that sometimes don't add up, and hope you don't see it, the left gives him so much to work with he doesn't have to be "stuck up" or a "pompous dweeb" in a CB ski jacket and vuarnet's to get his point across or even make a correct point. he just needs to point out the insanity around us.

again..CB and vuarnet is 80's new england prep. if you don't know what i'm talking about.

pretty sure carlson will respond to this

Comments

splitthis:
    Last edited by mulva; 03-17-2021 at 10:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Tucker is drawing a big crowd these days so the wokes are coming after him. They've tried all kinds of shit to scare him like divulging his address where he, his wife and kids live. They've marched on his home to scare him. Now they are trying to pin him with the white supremacist label. The wokes have to cancel because their arguments don't hold up against common sense argument.

The real racism in this country is importing millions of poor people to compete for jobs, wages, housing and social services with the American poor, especially the black community. It means not enough jobs to go around, lower wages because of the overabundance of labor, higher housing costs because of the higher population, and depleted social services because of the higher population of poor.

The policies of woke ass idiots does not help the poor of this country. It actually sends them further into despair. If you want to see a woke ass idiot freeze up then ask him how the importation of all these poor people benefits the black community.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Should be good for ratings all around.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I rarely agree with Oliver, but at least I can concede he's funny -- or at least he has good writers, and he's good at delivering their funny lines.

But this is just awful. It's mostly joke-free, the few jokes he tells are weak, and his points are incredibly light on substance. You know when you spend a few minutes proving that forks came from the Middle East instead of Europe, you are badly hurting for material.

Oliver is basically making the tremendous leap from "Tucker is an entertainer who occasionally says a few politically incorrect things" to "Tucker is a white supremacist". He provides zero real evidence of Tucker's alleged white supremacy, other than nonsense like, "Look at this statement he made, and look how it semi-resembles in language something the KKK said at one point." Lame.

Oliver should stick to political comedy, and avoid 30-min the lecturing. Also, like Howard Stern, Tucker was better off on broadcast media where his vulgarity was reigned in. Angry, outraged John Oliver shouting "fuck" every minute isn't the slightest bit charming. He's much better at the irreverent Brit making sarcastic-yet-humorous points.

Load Metric
    Tucker Carlson *is* either as John Oliver claims — a racist and white supremacist, or is a disgustingly cynical and opportunistic *enabler* of racism and white supremacy in order to gin up anger among poorer whites against non-whiteness in order to help his fellow rich conservatives divide the poorer masses against each other.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Tucker Carlson *is* either as John Oliver claims — a racist and white supremacist, or is a disgustingly cynical and opportunistic *enabler* of racism and white supremacy in order to gin up anger among poorer whites against non-whiteness in order to help his fellow rich conservatives divide the poorer masses against each other.
    What are you talking about?

How is he enabling white supremacy? Whenever I watch his show, I see general mainstream right-wing talking points. I don't see racism or advocacy of white supremacy -- either direct or implied.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol. Bingo.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This from Oliver, “he” being Carlson.

“He is scared of a country that looks nothing like the one he grew up in because diversity isn’t our strength, immigrants make our country poorer, dirtier, and more divided, and any attempt to change that culture is an attack on Western civilization.”

I have levelled this charge against Druff many times as it relates to many of his posts/whinings.

Load Metric
    White men are the most persecuted groip.in the history of the country and it isn't close.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

“He is scared of a country that looks nothing like the one he grew up in because diversity isn’t our strength, immigrants make our country poorer, dirtier, and more divided, and any attempt to change that culture is an attack on Western civilization.”

I have levelled this charge against Druff many times as it relates to many of his posts/whinings.

This is a common (false) charge levied by those on the left -- that conservatives are "scared" of diversity or change.

It's bullshit. Change for the sake of change isn't necessarily good. Some change is stupid and/or harmful.

Conservatives oppose harmful change or change based upon false reasons. You might disagree with me on what is considered "harmful" or "false", but at least give me and other conservatives credit for trying to support what we feel is right, rather than just attempting to keep the power in the hands of the white man.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

This is a common (false) charge levied by those on the left -- that conservatives are "scared" of diversity or change.

It's bullshit. Change for the sake of change isn't necessarily good. Some change is stupid and/or harmful.

Conservatives oppose harmful change or change based upon false reasons. You might disagree with me on what is considered "harmful" or "false", but at least give me and other conservatives credit for trying to support what we feel is right, rather than just attempting to keep the power in the hands of the white man.
    Druff, you are completing ignoring how Tucker Carlson mentioned that the ethnically non-white immigrants are making “our country... dirtier”. That is the quintessential example of someone who is racist revealing the depth of the racism. Hell! That same kind of criticism was leveled at many now-considered “whites”, such as the Irish, Jews, and Italians, by the established ethnicities in America back in the day. Tucker Carlson is simply — and repugnantly — carrying on that ethnically-privileged-position conservative tradition.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: this
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Pretty much anything and everything is racist, including the senate filibuster

https://news.yahoo.com/elizabeth-war...112203531.html

So yeah, under that standard, Tucker Carlson qualifies as a racist too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Druff, you are completing ignoring how Tucker Carlson mentioned that the ethnically non-white immigrants are making “our country... dirtier”. That is the quintessential example of someone who is racist revealing the depth of the racism. Hell! That same kind of criticism was leveled at many now-considered “whites”, such as the Irish, Jews, and Italians, by the established ethnicities in America back in the day. Tucker Carlson is simply — and repugnantly — carrying on that ethnically-privileged-position conservative tradition.
    fuck you and fuck dirty ass immigrants, faggot

TUCKER CARLSON IS OBVIOUSLY GOD CAUSE HE TILTS ALL YOU QUEER FAGS

Load Metric
    how do you folks find the energy to care/debate this day after day?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    so is tucker going to

a- basically ignore and slip in a couple of jabs to oliver for saying what he said as a 1-5 second in between clip?

b- devote 30-sec 1 minute on it? ( which is pretty long imo )

c- slam oliver hard as part of a bigger 5-10min piece and use what he said as a centerpiece. basically saying "this is what the left/msm/etc do" and use it against him that we can't tolerate this kind of behavior?

i really think he's gonna try and stick it to him big time. not only was it unjust.it was very irresponsible and dangerous what oliver said
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    John Oliver is the human embodiment of a rat. Pathetic little weasel. Not talented, was chosen by those in powder as a humiliation ritual on the American public. Ask around, he was not a popular comedian in Britain, mocked by audience, screened by peers. The type of weak man who would have nothing to say to somebody like Tucker in real life other than maybe “it’s just a joke you understand?”

Load Metric
    The Anti-Defamation League has just come out calling for Fox News to once-and-for-all severe ties with Tucker Carlson given his latest mainstreaming of the white supremacist anti-Semitic “replacement theory”.

Druff, how so you feel about this latest attempt to “cancel” TC over his repeated race-baiting speechifying? And if Fox News sends him packing, will you offer him this platform to land on in the name of “free speech” and “fighting cancel culture”? Maybe even invite him onto the PFA Radio show to air his grievance over such mistreatment?

Comments

dwai: propaganda

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was waiting in that video for an example of Tucker being anti-Semitic. Didn't happen. It was this ADL schlub whining about Tucker for 7 minutes.

I don't even feel like looking this up, because it's likely much ado about nothing.

Can you show me a clip of Tucker being anti-Semitic?

Load Metric
    Name:  476750e.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  180.6 KB

Load Metric
    I was waiting in that video for an example of Tucker being anti-Semitic. Didn't happen. It was this ADL schlub whining about Tucker for 7 minutes.

I don't even feel like looking this up, because it's likely much ado about nothing.

Can you show me a clip of Tucker being anti-Semitic?
    Are you fucking serious??? Wake the fuck up! He’s been mainstreaming white supremacist “replacement theory” for *years*! He does so everytime he brings claims immigrants are damaging the US.

And that claim is the core of the (correction) “Great Replacement” theory, which is why tiki torch-carrying “Unite the Right” marchers in Charlotteville chanted “Jews will not replace us!”

Cover pic for the following video:
    Name:  BC05264F-E26F-4236-98F8-6F7B5BC69E20.jpeg
Views: 178
Size:  95.8 KB

And Tucker is *still* at it.

Load Metric
    IMO and all, but how did all the disciples from The Daily Show wind up so lame and unfunny. Colbert was an exception while he was still in character, but now he's just another cookie-cutter, pg-13 network late night host. Last couple tries to watch an Oliver show I tapped out like halfway through. Just not funny. Trevor Noah is even more unbearable.

Thread Information