Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: US Border Security and Immigration thread.

Load Metric

Post US Border Security and Immigration thread.

Biden faces growing political threat from border upheaval- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...out&li=BBnb7Kz

Comments

splitthis: He might as well made a welcome party

Load Metric
    Arizona, California and New Mexico, enjoy your election results. Your shit about to get horrible.

Comments

desertrunner:

Walter Sobchak: they'll be fine

dwai: offset

FRANKRIZZO: enjoying my 3 dollar gasoline
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    We are a homogenized and great nation, to think we were meant to be ALL white or of one race is naïve, prejudice and outright pathetic.

I mean I Went to College at Rutgers-Newark in Newark NJ (lol).. So, if you don't think I understand and accept Diversity, I don't know what to tell you. And if I'm not mistaking Rutgers-Newark at the time I Was there 2007-2010 was also the most Diverse University at the time, but im not 100% sure of that just remember seeing those posters around campus back then. Anyway this idea, that society need to be more one way, is just not fair and being honest to yourself and being an American imo. We are a great and powerful Country for a reason, and its not because we are all followers with no ability to think on our own.

More open borders, is the way the world comes together. We absolutely never benefit long-term from being a more isolated, and only us or 'White' Country. To even think that is pretty naïve and terrible imo. But maybe im just more accepting of people in general, and I dont judge people myself. And I guess, maybe I didn't realize how, deep down inside alot of people are actually prejudice, whether they realize thats what it is or not. That is what it is being, imo...

Comments

Gordman: SHUTUP GARRETT

Ryback_feed_me_more: Dont you have a family member to assault?

desertrunner: Either your extremely stupid or trolling.

dwai: lol

FRANKRIZZO: rutgers rep

Load Metric
    This is fake news. There is NO border crisis. You too would know this if you watched CNN and parroted everything you see like Jimmy G.

Comments

garrett: This guy get's it.... =)

desertrunner: Nailed it.

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Speaking of Jimmy_G and while ive been here for years now as has Jimmy_G, I think I kind of understand Jimmy_G some more now actually.

And Jimmy_G is an actual born and raised Californian so he's obviously a Liberal, as all of California seems to be in 2021. Except for the very wealth people, or kids who were raised by those predominantly Wealthy parents. So Druff for example, and im going on a limb here guessing on him, his entire Political Ideology and why he's a Republican, now whether hell admit as much IDK lol. I already know why Druff is such a devout die hard, Republican myself. And not that it matters, but Druffs whole Political Ideology was formed by that of his parents. As most peoples is. Druffs parents are i gather well to do Californians, who are usually Republicans even tho California is turning more and more Liberal and Blue the ever.

Druff was raised by Successful/Wealthy parents who probably contributed massively to his whole Right-Leaning Political Ideology. As most peoples 'Political Ideology' does come from their parents. Jimmy_G is opposite of say Druff, who is a devout Republican but was raised by I presume wealthy educated parents. Which probably led to Druff becoming such a devout Republican today. but I don't know thats just been my read on him over years. And lol JimmyG he is your A-Typical Californian Liberal imo, as most are Blue from California these days. Long gone are the Days of Ronald Reagan and Republican's actually winning California on Election day. Never happening anymore now, so Druffs an outlier in the Californian-sense imo, but that's cool as it should be. We are all raised differently, in different areas, by different people. So we should all theoretically be a little different, and that's normal..

Thats my read on Druff and how/why he has now become such a die hard Right Wing Republican which Presume is an Ideology formed because that is Exactly what Druffs mom and dad were =).........

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Incorrect there are plenty of so called limousine liberals in Cali and their trustfund spoiled leftist offspring in Commiefornia
    Last edited by garrett; 03-16-2021 at 05:15 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    We are a homogenized and great nation, to think we were meant to be ALL white or of one race is naïve, prejudice and outright pathetic.

I mean I Went to College at Rutgers-Newark in Newark NJ (lol).. So, if you don't think I understand and accept Diversity, I don't know what to tell you. And if I'm not mistaking Rutgers-Newark at the time I Was there 2007-2010 was also the most Diverse University at the time, but im not 100% sure of that just remember seeing those posters around campus back then. Anyway this idea, that society need to be more one way, is just not fair and being honest to yourself and being an American imo. We are a great and powerful Country for a reason, and its not because we are all followers with no ability to think on our own.

More open borders, is the way the world comes together. We absolutely never benefit long-term from being a more isolated, and only us or 'White' Country. To even think that is pretty naïve and terrible imo. But maybe im just more accepting of people in general, and I dont judge people myself. And I guess, maybe I didn't realize how, deep down inside alot of people are actually prejudice, whether they realize thats what it is or not. That is what it is being, imo...
    Can we put them up at your house?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Speaking of Jimmy_G and while ive been here for years now as has Jimmy_G, I think I kind of understand Jimmy_G some more now actually.

And Jimmy_G is an actual born and raised Californian so he's obviously a Liberal, as all of California seems to be in 2021. Except for the very wealth people, or kids who were raised by those predominantly Wealthy parents. So Druff for example, and im going on a limb here guessing on him, his entire Political Ideology and why he's a Republican, now whether hell admit as much IDK lol. I already know why Druff is such a devout die hard, Republican myself. And not that it matters, but Druffs whole Political Ideology was formed by that of his parents. As most peoples is. Druffs parents are i gather well to do Californians, who are usually Republicans even tho California is turning more and more Liberal and Blue the ever.

Druff was raised by Successful/Wealthy parents who probably contributed massively to his whole Right-Leaning Political Ideology. As most peoples 'Political Ideology' does come from their parents. Jimmy_G is opposite of say Druff, who is a devout Republican but was raised by I presume wealthy educated parents. Which probably led to Druff becoming such a devout Republican today. but I don't know thats just been my read on him over years. And lol JimmyG he is your A-Typical Californian Liberal imo, as most are Blue from California these days. Long gone are the Days of Ronald Reagan and Republican's actually winning California on Election day. Never happening anymore now, so Druffs an outlier in the Californian-sense imo, but that's cool as it should be. We are all raised differently, in different areas, by different people. So we should all theoretically be a little different, and that's normal..

Thats my read on Druff and how/why he has now become such a die hard Right Wing Republican which Presume is an Ideology formed because that is Exactly what Druffs mom and dad were =).........
    Fucking idiot. The people up in Northern California, up close to the Oregon Border want to break off from communist California and create their own state.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Fucking idiot. The people up in Northern California, up close to the Oregon Border want to break off from communist California and create their own state.
    I mean so your talking about the Humboldt County areas and all the way up North in the Redwood areas of Cali and Jimmy_G iirc is more San Fran oriented I thought, as he loved Kaepernick (LOL hof). Anyway point is, California will never again be a Red State, and if you care that much since you all already Lost California, you better worry more now about Losing Texas next, as that's now going Blue. In reality we are just and rightfully so are just showing ourselves as we are. A very friendly welcoming, and warm LIBERAL nation and people sir =)....

(I know that probably Stings for you to hear LOL..)

Load Metric

Holy Shit Gare are you that fucking stupid? It has zero to do with racism man. A country doesn't exist without borders and enforcement of those borders you tool. I nor Id dare say a huge majority of people arent against legal immigration, what we aren't for is allowing every fucking person into this country without being vetted properly, checked for communicable diseases, and expectation they aren't coming here for nothing but free handouts from hard working taxpaying people.. JFC even Mexico requires people who come to live there from other places to be self sufficient in some way and be able to prove it.. Your comments imply your for letting anybody and everybody in and we didn't even allow that during the mass immigration campaigns in the late 1800s-early 1900s with people flocking to the USA through Ellis Island... I have friends who've immigrated legally from other countries including Mexico and believe me they aren't for open borders either.. They are pissed these asses are skipping the line while folks like them followed the rules and entered legally and properly.. Before you go the route of the same tired line of some folks don't want to do certain jobs in this country considering we have a major unemployment issue still due to Covid Id say its less likely but at the same time Im also not against a migrant guest worker plan.. Let folks come pick fruit or other agriculture get paid fairly instead of being victims of the shady commercial farms who pay horrible under the table wages because of their illegal residency status and then go home and offer an option to become a legal resident alien after a certain amount of time.. Again nobody's against legal entry but damnit unfettered crossings do nothing in the end but perpetuate driving down wages for legal employees, and harsh penalties need to be had for employers who hire illegals knowingly, not to mention the criminals who we kick out and come back in that include very violent and undesirables like known sexual predators and such friendly neighborhood folks like MS-13.. You want MS-13 living next door to you be my guest, Im sure there are open options in some sanctuary city near you..

Load Metric

I mean so your talking about the Humboldt County areas and all the way up North in the Redwood areas of Cali and Jimmy_G iirc is more San Fran oriented I thought, as he loved Kaepernick (LOL hof). Anyway point is, California will never again be a Red State, and if you care that much since you all already Lost California, you better worry more now about Losing Texas next, as that's now going Blue. In reality we are just and rightfully so are just showing ourselves as we are. A very friendly welcoming, and warm LIBERAL nation and people sir =)....

As a whole thats probably true but the likelyhood the Dems do something stupid and break it up using some retarded logic they think they can gain more Democrat seats in the Senate to tilt the balance would ultimately backfire on them as they would actually allowing the GOP to gain seats in the end if as some have suggested California be split into 3 or 4 states potentially.

Load Metric
    Ryback point blank, maybe it's just because I am truly comfortable in my own skin and with who I am and where I am from sir...

That doesn't give me the excuse of wanting to close our borsers to people, illegal are not. And for every 1 of these legal avenue people you talk of, there is 100+ sneaking across the borders In reality. It is what is, that doesn't bother me. I damn well know we are the greatest Country in the world, I'd be trying to sneak in and be American too honestly. I don't frown on anyone, for trying too sneak in and be American because we are the Greatest Country in the world.

So it makes sense obviously =)
    Last edited by garrett; 03-16-2021 at 07:06 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Biden faces growing political threat from border upheaval- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...out&li=BBnb7Kz
    Great, you don't actually know anything about this, but I'm looking forward to you posting a lot of incorrect facebook memes and claiming not to be racist. Should be lots of fun.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

You need to do some homework, goofball. You know those Texas counties down on the Mexican border that are 85% hispanic. Trump carried all those counties in 2020. Why do you suppose that is, Mr. Bleeding Heart? It's because they are the ones that are burdened first by the broke ass illegals. You just don't get it. Liberal idiots like you think you are doing good when what you are doing is actually cruel to the people involved. But you keep sniffing them posies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Great, you don't actually know anything about this, but I'm looking forward to you posting a lot of incorrect facebook memes and claiming not to be racist. Should be lots of fun.
    You're the racist, sadshak. You libtards get racial on everything.

Load Metric

He doesn't mind seeing interracial couples on tv, EXCEPT when it's a black man and a non-black woman. That's racist.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

He doesn't mind seeing interracial couples on tv, EXCEPT when it's a black man and a non-black woman. That's racist.
    The gun toting population of the U.S. is afraid of almsost everything. Load up, sit back and wait till they reach your property.

Another solution, bring back slavery. How many of y'all vote for that? You used to drag them from they're homelands. Now their showing up out of free will and you say no?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

The gun toting population of the U.S. is afraid of almsost everything. Load up, sit back and wait till they reach your property.

Another solution, bring back slavery. How many of y'all vote for that? You used to drag them from they're homelands. Now their showing up out of free will and you say no?
    Yes America loves our guns.. We actually had to fight for our freedom from the Brits you Canuks got it handed to you on a silver platter because they couldnt be bothered to deal with a massive colony thousands of miles away anymore and had other issues like constant bickering with the French.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Yes America loves our guns.. We actually had to fight for our freedom from the Brits you Canuks got it handed to you on a silver platter because they couldnt be bothered to deal with a massive colony thousands of miles away anymore and had other issues like constant bickering with the French.
    Well we have our freedom now, so time to chill the fuck out.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

No. We Canucks fought agin you lousy lot. We are Loyalists. Look it up. Hate southern trash

1812 up your ass

Comments

Jayjami: 1812 indeed
    Last edited by limitles; 03-16-2021 at 11:00 PM.

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis:

Walter Sobchak: wrong

Thread Information