Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Intelligence Thread

Load Metric

The Intelligence Thread

Since I am one of the longest tenured posters in the history of the forum, I decided to make this thread on posters I deem intelligent, or unintelligent, or somewhere in between. Thank you.

Comments

dwai: rofl

Walter Sobchak: Long on tenure short on self-awareness

Load Metric
    Splithis:

Highly intelligent, aging gracefully. Pioneer woman. Active in life, will live until 90.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Agreed

IamGreek:

Load Metric
    Dan Druff:

Highly intelligent. But narcistic flaws plague his life. Hypochondriac issues not good. Decent man, but vindictive. I think Master Scalir hates him deep down. Flawed man but highly intelligent.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Pretty accurate except I would replace highly intelligent with genius.

IamGreek: Also values the dollar more than most. Not a bad thing

Load Metric
    Walter:

Moderately Intelligent. Incredibly angry man due to hypertension and other medical issues (type 2). Somewhat scary guy, type of guy when you are at a urinal and turn around and zip up and he is there, and it's over for you.

Load Metric
    Garrett:

Semi under intelligent. To be fair, he got run over by a pickup truck so he has a debilitating head injury. He was borderline intelligent before the trauma, but he did kick the shit out of his father so that needs to be considered. He is extremely annoying now acting like he is some investment guru after his 7 figure settlement. Cab driver before he got run over.

Comments

IamGreek: Incredible ability to withstand all the abuse dished out here. A survivor

Load Metric
    To be continued.

Load Metric
    Sloppy Joe:

Moderately unintelligent. I am sure he is a decent guy and all, but let's face it, he is a real dummy. I do commend him though for taking care of his special needs child, that is a bonus in my book.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Everytime he posts I picture a 19 year old kid posting the same Team Retard saying over and over.

dwai: rofl

Great thread, should be very active to the point of reviving this forum.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    TGULL IS GOD

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Severely underrated bird

Load Metric
    Anxiously awaiting my biography Tgull. No pressure but an OPA! is in the mix.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Plumber throwing shade ITT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

The Intelligence Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Dan Druff:

Highly intelligent. But narcistic flaws plague his life. Hypochondriac issues not good. Decent man, but vindictive. I think Master Scalir hates him deep down. Flawed man but highly intelligent.
    Directions I want to see Druff go- We really need him to be more active in the 2A community. I also want to hear Druff talk more about financial and retirement investing in the future, I think he’d be really good at this. I also want Druff to get more into commercial real estate after age 50. I too want to do this and would like to hear him research topics like commercial sites in Vegas, it would be very educational and noteworthy.

These random notes have been in my head for awhile and figured this would the best place to lay them out. Druff- please delete if needed.

Final note- Druff will always be a good long time friend, I’m glad to know him.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 03-14-2021 at 12:07 PM.

Load Metric
    Sonatine:

High Intellect, borderline genius. Possible savant. Brilliant mind, probably does not need to be posting on the forums, needs to be in a think tank on game theory.

Load Metric

Question

Sloppy Joe:

Moderately unintelligent. I am sure he is a decent guy and all, but let's face it, he is a real dummy. I do commend him though for taking care of his special needs child, that is a bonus in my book.
    LOL, tight weekend.

How is your child doing these days?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: good question
    Last edited by Sloppy Joe; 03-14-2021 at 12:29 PM.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Jsearles:

Moderately Unintelligent: Underachiever, someone nobody looks up to for inspiration. For some reason he brags about being a mall cop. Obnoxious. Not smart.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: He's a soft looking doughboy who looks and acts like a nerd

Load Metric
    Walter:

Moderately Intelligent. Incredibly angry man due to hypertension and other medical issues (type 2). Somewhat scary guy, type of guy when you are at a urinal and turn around and zip up and he is there, and it's over for you.
    I'm not angry and I don't have hypertension or diabetes, but other than that, pretty close.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Dan Druff:

Directions I want to see Druff go- We really need him to be more active in the 2A community. I also want to hear Druff talk more about financial and retirement investing in the future, I think he’d be really good at this. I also want Druff to get more into commercial real estate after age 50. I too want to do this and would like to hear him research topics like commercial sites in Vegas, it would be very educational and noteworthy.

These random notes have been in my head for awhile and figured this would the best place to lay them out. Druff- please delete if needed.

So you've been thinking for a long time about the subjects you want Druff to talk more about?

Pretty odd, no?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Sloppy Joe:

LOL, tight weekend.

How is your child doing these days?
    He wouldn't know.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

So you've been thinking for a long time about the subjects you want Druff to talk more about?

Pretty odd, no?
    No, I did not say “a long time”, you did trying to twist my post. I said awhile which is fair since I’ve been listening to PFA radio for years now.

Not odd at all.

Load Metric
    BCR:

Intelligent. I think he is a little overrated and not as smart as many people think he is. Now, don't get me wrong, he is intelligent, but not highly intelligent. I truly think his documented drug issues have impacted his standing in life, but a genuine decent human being. I do think there might be some seedy behavior in his past but that is just speculation on my part. Would I accept a drink from this guy? Yeah probably but I would have an escape route just in case. Potential Basement issues. Intelligent.

Thread Information