Thread: I am attending the wrong types of concerts

Load Metric

I am attending the wrong types of concerts

screw jambands....

Load Metric
    That would be a very high price to pay for pussy though.

Load Metric
    Going to see Dylan tonight right here locally. Pretty much the exact opposite of this in regards to females unfortunately. The last few shows have been rough to listen to, which talking about Dylan, is quite a statement. Couldn't pass up getting to see him 10 minutes away though.

Load Metric
    Was just back stage this past weekend at Sublime, Cypress Hill and Pepper at the pier in philly.

good show. tighter brag
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Was just back stage this past weekend at Sublime, Cypress Hill and Pepper at the pier in philly.

good show. tighter brag

How are they with their new vocalist? I saw the Long Beach Dub All Stars version and wasn't a big fan. So hard to replace Nowell.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Going to see Dylan tonight right here locally. Pretty much the exact opposite of this in regards to females unfortunately. The last few shows have been rough to listen to, which talking about Dylan, is quite a statement. Couldn't pass up getting to see him 10 minutes away though.
    I saw him circa 2000 at MSG... Still playing guitar and doing a straight up rock show. It was awesome. Pretty much the best last time for me to see him.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    I saw him circa 2000 at MSG... Still playing guitar and doing a straight up rock show. It was awesome. Pretty much the best last time for me to see him.

Yeah, the last really solid show I saw was I think in 2003 or 2004. I remember the Eagles and Steelers played that day and were both undefeated or close to it, and then I went straight to the concert. He played straight organ, but the show was still tight and his voice was still strong. The last few times it's been painful, but I always think it could be the last time I have the opportunity to see him, thus I go.

Load Metric

Yeah, the last really solid show I saw was I think in 2003 or 2004. I remember the Eagles and Steelers played that day and were both undefeated or close to it, and then I went straight to the concert. He played straight organ, but the show was still tight and his voice was still strong. The last few times it's been painful, but I always think it could be the last time I have the opportunity to see him, thus I go.
    I just looked it was actually '98. Joni Mitchell opened.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric

That was a great tour. My favorite shows ever was the Dylan backed by TP and the Heartbreakers/Dead shows in '86 when I was in high school. Drk probably has the shows bootlegged. July at the Akron Rubber Bowl iirc was my favorite. Hot as a motherfucker.

Load Metric

That was a great tour. My favorite shows ever was the Dylan backed by TP and the Heartbreakers/Dead shows in '86 when I was in high school. Drk probably has the shows bootlegged. July at the Akron Rubber Bowl iirc was my favorite. Hot as a motherfucker.

Load Metric

good show. tighter brag

How are they with their new vocalist? I saw the Long Beach Dub All Stars version and wasn't a big fan. So hard to replace Nowell.

I thiought they were decent. Obv, no BN> GUy is a legend, but this is gonna sound ridiculous, but my best singing is my singing sublime. I've been told I nail it and sound very similar to him. I might have to do a recording for you. Pick a sublime song.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    If you haven't seen it, the official video for that song is fucking incredible.

Load Metric
    lol, honestly the only reason I know that song/video is because of CNN> Dude is blowing up hella fast

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

good show. tighter brag
    "sublime" huh?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

good show. tighter brag
    "sublime" huh?

trolling right out of bed huh?

Why do you make it a need to ruin every single thread?

You need to have a breathalyzer on the tower of your computer so that anytime you blow over a .08 it wont connect to the internet. because you're fucking awful, and I'm genuinely upset you woke up this morning, and didn't die choking on your own puke.

Have a good day though

Thread Information