Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HS Basketball Announcer Calls Players "N word" for Kneeling during Anthem

Bronze
    Load Metric

HS Basketball Announcer Calls Players "N word" for Kneeling during Anthem

https://www.tmz.com/videos/2021-03-1...-game-1054201/

It's easier to hear at 21 seconds and 56 seconds from the above link ^^^

https://twitter.com/i/status/1370389926903226369

Looks like the announcers have already been removed from games for the rest of the season.

For you die hard anti-woke guys will you be proclaiming this as another example of leftist "cancel culture"? It's the announcer's freedom of speech to say whatever he wants right?
    Last edited by BartHanson; 03-12-2021 at 12:06 PM.

Load Metric
    didn't read the thread but Bart Hanson is a huge faggot cuckold

Comments

WillieMcFML: Clown

splitthis: Bart so woke

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post

Looks like the announcers have already been removed from games for the rest of the season.

For you die hard anti-woke guys out there will you be proclaiming this as another example of leftist "cancel culture"? It's the announcer's freedom of speech to say whatever he wants right?
    Pretty sure calling people the n word has always been a fireable offense, and has nothing to do with cancel culture.

Do you support cancel culture, think it doesn't exist, or naïve as to where it comes / where it goes from here?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

For you die hard anti-woke guys out there will you be proclaiming this as another example of leftist "cancel culture"? It's the announcer's freedom of speech to say whatever he wants right?
    Pretty sure calling people the n word has always been a fireable offense, and has nothing to do with cancel culture.

Do you support cancel culture, think it doesn't exist, or naïve as to where it comes / where it goes from here?
    I don't support cancel culture but acknowledge that free speech should have consequences. I don't see much of a difference between firing someone for a racist comment vs choosing to not publish someone's book for claiming that the "election was stolen", a blatant lie.

Load Metric

I don't support cancel culture but acknowledge that free speech should have consequences. I don't see much of a difference between firing someone for a racist comment vs choosing to not publish someone's book for claiming that the "election was stolen", a blatant lie.
    The election was stolen by China's gift to the Democrats, covid, you butthurt communist.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The election was stolen by China's gift to the Democrats, covid, you butthurt communist.
    LOL Team Retard mad libs from this rolling heart attack.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Silver
    Load Metric

There is a toooooooon of gray space between "the election was stolen" and "this was the most secure election of all time"

Unfortunately, we can't talk about any of what went wrong with the 2020 election because the world is now binary, and it is either option 1 or option 2, and if you don't pick option 2, then you are a Trump supporting nazi obv.

Load Metric

There is a toooooooon of gray space between "the election was stolen" and "this was the most secure election of all time"

Unfortunately, we can't talk about any of what went wrong with the 2020 election because the world is now binary, and it is either option 1 or option 2, and if you don't pick option 2, then you are a Trump supporting nazi obv.
    Nothing went wrong with the election, except that Trump supporters turned to violence and crazy conspiracy theories because their candidate didn't win.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

The announcer deserved to be fired that we can agree but your comparing apples and oranges when there is plenty of anecdotal evidence of stuff that nobody can explain like observers being told to leave or blocked from observing and nothing was done to correct it.. Not saying its absolute proof its not but doing stuff that appears shady and questionable just gives ammo to those who made such claims... (still would like a solid explanation as to why observers were sent home and then counting started again against the rules.. Just begs the question what were they trying to hide and why lie about stopping counting and then as soon as observers leave start right back up.. Its the whole appearance Bart that has many questioning things..)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Nothing went wrong with the election, except that Trump supporters turned to violence and crazy conspiracy theories because their candidate didn't win.
    Thanks for making my point.

Ignore the ballot harvesting, ballot curing, chain of custody problems, 3am vote dumps (big massive dumps), ignored court orders, polarization of poll workers, unconstitutional moves by governors and secretary of states to write laws when it is the job of the legislature, extending the cut off date to collect ballots after the election, and finally the mail in balloting forced by governors (declared illegal by the courts in CA after the election, of course) that made it all possible.

Nothing to see here.

The 2020 election was the most secure election ever!!!!!!!11

Load Metric

Trump supporters weren't burning down Portland and Seattle among other locales last summer.. Also That zone shit in Seattle was the textbook definition of an insurrection as they declared to no longer be part of the USA and had armed people securing the area unlike the riot that happened in DC which involved not a single armed individual and come to find out the officer who died didnt pass due to any direct criminal action against him he died due to exposure to chemical agents the following day.

Load Metric

Ignore the ballot harvesting, ballot curing, chain of custody problems, 3am vote dumps (big massive dumps), ignored court orders, polarization of poll workers, unconstitutional moves by governors and secretary of states to write laws when it is the job of the legislature, extending the cut off date to collect ballots after the election, and finally the mail in balloting forced by governors (declared illegal by the courts in CA after the election, of course) that made it all possible.

Nothing to see here.

STOP ENCOURAGING VOTER SUPPRESSION!!!!!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Just because something is true, doesn't mean everyone should know.

Bronze
    Load Metric

3am vote dumps (big massive dumps),
    Do you actually believe this shit? Do you think that somehow Biden was dumped votes from phantom people?

Load Metric

3am vote dumps (big massive dumps),
    Do you actually believe this shit? Do you think that somehow Biden was dumped votes from phantom people?
    BIDEN IS THE MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME IN TERMS OF VOTES!

Load Metric

Nothing to see here.

All of those are excellent reasons to have uniform national voting rules. The rules can help address these issues and also help stop Republican voter suppression attempts. The House has already passed a great bill. I'm sure given your concerns, you'll be calling your Senators to ask them to pass this legislation too.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Got ‘em cornered!

Platinum
    Load Metric

Nothing to see here.

All of those are excellent reasons to have uniform national voting rules. The rules can help address these issues and also help stop Republican voter suppression attempts. The House has already passed a great bill. I'm sure given your concerns, you'll be calling your Senators to ask them to pass this legislation too.
    Just curious Walt, when is the last time a white person called you the n word? Does it happen often or was there a time in your life that it happened often. Legit question, not trolling.

Load Metric
    Don't worry everyone, he apologized.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    Don't worry everyone, he apologized.

Name:  51in2k.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  85.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Just curious Walt, when is the last time a white person called you the n word? Does it happen often or was there a time in your life that it happened often. Legit question, not trolling.
    You mean outside of this forum? LOL

It's been a long time.

Comments

nightmarefish: LMFAO, my bad my bad

Thread Information