Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Nope, I am rooting for real justice. Tired of one race of people always claiming to be the victim after committing a crime and another race always getting blamed for it.

Yes, tired of the fake BLM movement, fake victimization, the guilt, criminals feeling entitled, people being anti law enforcement so they can break laws, Social Justice Warriorism, cancel culture, etc.

The guy asks for topics every week to discuss, so should I not respond to him because you have some internal mental issue?
    Cucked by his sergeant. Can't be good.

lol imagine being you, a Portland faggot who loves fat n-word dicks who is always talking about others being cucks

lol get a life faggot, cop did the right thing and he's gonna get off
    lol. 4 cops and they can't get one handcuffed guy in the car. Time for a new career, maybe a kindergarten cop.

The guy is handcuffed, are you scared? Even if he ran off, how far is going get.
    Last edited by PuTTY; 04-01-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuTTY View Post

lol. 4 cops and they can't get one handcuffed guy in the car. Time for a new career, maybe grade school patrol guard.

The guy is handcuffed, are you scared? Even if he ran off, how far is going get.
    You should take some real law enforcement training and actually try it sometime. Actually put on ALL of the gear, go full physical fight until you're spent and then try to hold down and secure a sweaty suspect. Because right now, your current LE education and experience is only what youve seen on TV and in the movies and that is a ZERO in real life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post
    Hey desertretard

If the dirty pig followed all his training,

Why is the chief of police gonna testify that he ‘betrayed the badge’?
    I do not know and sure you dont know either. What is your source, did you actually ask the chief yourself or just hear that rumor? I'm guessing youre going by hearsay. And just because some random chief says something, doesnt mean anything, he's not the law, SOPs, guidelines or the new state training manual. Maybe the chief is now woke, who knows. But I see zero value in your post above because it really means nothing. "Because I say so" doesnt mean its real.

Bronze
    Load Metric

lol. 4 cops and they can't get one handcuffed guy in the car. Time for a new career, maybe grade school patrol guard.

You should take some real law enforcement training and actually try it sometime. Actually put on ALL of the gear, go full physical fight until you're spent and then try to hold down and secure a sweaty suspect. Because right now, your current LE education and experience is only what youve seen on TV and in the movies and that is a ZERO in real life.
    You're funny. It wasn't one cop and one handcuffed guy. It was 4 cops and One handcuffed guy. Was he really a threat to 4 cops? being handcuffed? Physical fight? dude had handcuffs on, lol

Comments

Salty_Aus: He's hilarious, and delusional.

Load Metric
    You're funny. It wasn't one cop and one handcuffed guy. It was 4 cops and One handcuffed guy. Was he really a threat to 4 cops? being handcuffed? Physical fight? dude had handcuffs on, lol
    Again, stop getting your LE education from TV and the movies, its not that easy. And watch the body cam video too.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Again, stop getting your LE education from TV and the movies, its not that easy. And watch the body cam video too.
    the guy is handcuffed. which is harder to fight with? gear on or handcuffed?

again. 4 cops, 1 handcuffed guy but you're saying it's harder for 4 cops to handle one guy who is handcuffed behind his back. LOL stop with LE education and stick to flashlights.

Load Metric

again. 4 cops, 1 handcuffed guy but you're saying it's harder for 4 cops to handle one guy who is handcuffed behind his back. LOL stop with LE education and stick to flashlights.
    Watch the body cam video and get an education.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    People shouldn't be defending Chauvin here. The guy had a bad disciplinary record BEFORE this incident, and shouldn't have been on the force when this occurred.

Interestingly, Amy Klobuchar was accused of failing to charge Chauvin when she was DA in 2006, but it seems that she wasn't actually the one in charge of that case.

I watched the entire video. You can see that Floyd, who was both claustrophobic and on fentanyl (but only admitted the former), was freaking out about being put in the squad car. However, Chauvin told him that he'd open the window for him, which usually alleviates a lot of the claustrophobia people experienced when handcuffed and put in a squad car. (Being in handcuffs can actually bring on claustrophobia for people who normally don't experience it, and can be really unnerving for people who do regularly experience it.)

The open window offer was important because it shows that Chauvin wasn't approaching the matter in a cruel or brutal fashion. He could have been a dick and refused to open the car's windows, citing safety concerns. He didn't. He was willing to open the windows!

Unfortunately, Floyd freaked out anyway, and tried to wiggle out of the car once put in, and it all went downhill from there.

Now, at that point, Chauvin fucked up. When a guy keeps saying he can't breathe, you need to find another way to handle the situation, even if he physically can breathe. Between the fact that Floyd was able to easily talk while he "couldn't breathe" (which wouldn't be possible), and the autopsy's findings, it doesn't seem that Chauvin murdered him by cutting off his air. However, Floyd PERCEIVED he couldn't breathe, and between the fentanyl, his claustrophobia, and his anxiety about the situation, Floyd had a heart attack.

His official cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression", which basically means that he had a heart attack because he either couldn't breathe or perceived he couldn't breathe.

Anyway, Chauvin should have seen that Floyd wasn't right in the head, and should have dealt with Floyd in some other way than the knee-on-neck method he used, or even called for more assistance to handle the situation properly. To have your knee on the guy's neck when he's repeatedly saying he can't breathe, when he hasn't directly attacked anyone, is pretty bad. Chauvin was just sick of dealing with Floyd's craziness, and basically said "Fuck him, I don't care if he panics, I'm doing what I need to do to fully restrain him."

Was this police brutality? Yes.

Was it manslaughter? In my opinion, yes.

Was it murder? I don't believe so. It definitely wasn't first degree murder or second degree murder, as it's clear Chauvin never intended to kill him. Third degree murder is defined as, "The unintentional killing of another through an eminently dangerous act committed with a depraved mind and without regard for human life." On the surface, it might seem like Chauvin committed an 'eminently dangerous act' with the knee-on-neck hold, but that's not what this charge is for. This charge is for things such as setting a building on fire without knowing if it was occupied or not, dropping a brick off a freeway overpass on a random passing car's windshield, or firing a gun randomly into a crowd. In these cases, while you didn't intentionally target a victim, you clearly did something which you obviously knew at the time had a high chance of killing someone. Chauvin thought he was performing a hold on a panicky and difficult suspect who was avoiding being put in the squad car. It wasn't obvious that it would kill Floyd, and in fact probably wouldn't have if Floyd wasn't on fentanyl at the time.

Was it racist? I don't believe so. Chauvin was just an asshole cop with a power complex, who had been in trouble before for brutality. He would have behaved the same way with a large white man acting like Floyd did. It just happened in this case that Floyd was black. There is zero evidence that this was a racist killing.

I would convict him of police brutality and manslaughter, but not murder.

My take isn't popular on either side. Many (though not all) on the right want to defend Chauvin and claim he wasn't guilty of anything. Almost all on the left believe it was a murder by a racist cop. Both of these beliefs are incorrect, from what I can see.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Reasonable assessment

Walter Sobchak: Reasonable

Sloppy Joe: Measured

1marley1: Shockingly reasonable and measured.

Load Metric
    Nope, I am rooting for real justice. Tired of one race of people always claiming to be the victim after committing a crime and another race always getting blamed for it.

Yes, tired of the fake BLM movement, fake victimization, the guilt, criminals feeling entitled, people being anti law enforcement so they can break laws, Social Justice Warriorism, cancel culture, etc.

The guy asks for topics every week to discuss, so should I not respond to him because you have some internal mental issue?

lol imagine being you, a Portland faggot who loves fat n-word dicks who is always talking about others being cucks

What do you have against fat n-word dicks?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

lol. 4 cops and they can't get one handcuffed guy in the car. Time for a new career, maybe a kindergarten cop.

Yeah, he was tall, which is a disadvantage in sprinting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    People shouldn't be defending Chauvin here. The guy had a bad disciplinary record BEFORE this incident, and shouldn't have been on the force when this occurred.

Interestingly, Amy Klobuchar was accused of failing to charge Chauvin when she was DA in 2006, but it seems that she wasn't actually the one in charge of that case.

I watched the entire video. You can see that Floyd, who was both claustrophobic and on fentanyl (but only admitted the former), was freaking out about being put in the squad car. However, Chauvin told him that he'd open the window for him, which usually alleviates a lot of the claustrophobia people experienced when handcuffed and put in a squad car. (Being in handcuffs can actually bring on claustrophobia for people who normally don't experience it, and can be really unnerving for people who do regularly experience it.)

The open window offer was important because it shows that Chauvin wasn't approaching the matter in a cruel or brutal fashion. He could have been a dick and refused to open the car's windows, citing safety concerns. He didn't. He was willing to open the windows!

Unfortunately, Floyd freaked out anyway, and tried to wiggle out of the car once put in, and it all went downhill from there.

Now, at that point, Chauvin fucked up. When a guy keeps saying he can't breathe, you need to find another way to handle the situation, even if he physically can breathe. Between the fact that Floyd was able to easily talk while he "couldn't breathe" (which wouldn't be possible), and the autopsy's findings, it doesn't seem that Chauvin murdered him by cutting off his air. However, Floyd PERCEIVED he couldn't breathe, and between the fentanyl, his claustrophobia, and his anxiety about the situation, Floyd had a heart attack.

His official cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression", which basically means that he had a heart attack because he either couldn't breathe or perceived he couldn't breathe.

Anyway, Chauvin should have seen that Floyd wasn't right in the head, and should have dealt with Floyd in some other way than the knee-on-neck method he used, or even called for more assistance to handle the situation properly. To have your knee on the guy's neck when he's repeatedly saying he can't breathe, when he hasn't directly attacked anyone, is pretty bad. Chauvin was just sick of dealing with Floyd's craziness, and basically said "Fuck him, I don't care if he panics, I'm doing what I need to do to fully restrain him."

Was this police brutality? Yes.

Was it manslaughter? In my opinion, yes.

Was it murder? I don't believe so. It definitely wasn't first degree murder or second degree murder, as it's clear Chauvin never intended to kill him. Third degree murder is defined as, "The unintentional killing of another through an eminently dangerous act committed with a depraved mind and without regard for human life." On the surface, it might seem like Chauvin committed an 'eminently dangerous act' with the knee-on-neck hold, but that's not what this charge is for. This charge is for things such as setting a building on fire without knowing if it was occupied or not, dropping a brick off a freeway overpass on a random passing car's windshield, or firing a gun randomly into a crowd. In these cases, while you didn't intentionally target a victim, you clearly did something which you obviously knew at the time had a high chance of killing someone. Chauvin thought he was performing a hold on a panicky and difficult suspect who was avoiding being put in the squad car. It wasn't obvious that it would kill Floyd, and in fact probably wouldn't have if Floyd wasn't on fentanyl at the time.

Was it racist? I don't believe so. Chauvin was just an asshole cop with a power complex, who had been in trouble before for brutality. He would have behaved the same way with a large white man acting like Floyd did. It just happened in this case that Floyd was black. There is zero evidence that this was a racist killing.

I would convict him of police brutality and manslaughter, but not murder.

My take isn't popular on either side. Many (though not all) on the right want to defend Chauvin and claim he wasn't guilty of anything. Almost all on the left believe it was a murder by a racist cop. Both of these beliefs are incorrect, from what I can see.
    People also forget it's possible for both things to be true. Floyd could be a piece of shit who put himself in this situation AND the cop could be a bad seed who shouldn't even have been in the force by this point.

Load Metric

LOL, something triggered Team Retard's lil' faggot pup. Something real must have happened to remind dwai of the state of his life. The stim check likely ran out and the check to check crunch is back in full force would be my guess.

I think Druff is right in determining that throwing around the notion of a racist killing is reductive, but also think it's unfair to speculate that a white guy may have also been choked to death in a similar scenario.

Blacks obviously have been historically mistreated by every entity, including police. The easy thing to do here is connect the dots, but it is the lazy move driven by emotion.

LOL at the racists among Team Retard crowing about Chauvin doing nothing wrong. The fact that he offed a black guy is what drives their narrative, but how in the fuck could any reasonable person conclude that Chauvin acted according to protocol is beyond me.

Nobody should want to be policed by bloodthirsty meat heads like this, and those in support of blue lives should be quick to snap this guy off clean. He's a piece of shit that should have been ousted before he killed someone and has singlehandedly been the fuel behind anti-police narratives.

Many if not most police departments could use various elements of reform, but the overall treatment and assessment of police forces, primarily by the left, is disgraceful.

Following the law and being respectful when engaged by a police officer isn't hard. Not killing people you arrest also isn't hard.

Hopefully he gets thrown the book and America can return to a calmer state.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Cop should have let the guy up when he was complaining about breathing for sure, so he likely will get a manslaughter charge.

As far as these Sloppy Joe rants, they are just comical. Just a SJW who would immediately call the cops rather than ever consider defending himself or his family. Just like AOC saying defund the police and now wants the National Guard permanently at the Capitol. Being a male and a SJW has to be the worst beat ever.

There are two types of liberals: the fantastically wealthy/actors and the poor who fuck up every step of the way in life. I have never met a person making $200,000 a year and classified themselves as a Democrat.

Charles Barkley is right, defunding the police only hurts poor inner city communities. Suburbs will always have a strong police force. Kind of like the Chicago Teachers Union still refusing to go back to in-person learning. Do you think anyone on the suburbs gives a shit? Nope. As far as I am concerned Chicago schools can stay closed forever. Does not affect me.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Yeah, he was tall, which is a disadvantage in sprinting.

Comments

desertrunner:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Cop should have let the guy up when he was complaining about breathing for sure, so he likely will get a manslaughter charge.

As far as these Sloppy Joe rants, they are just comical. Just a SJW who would immediately call the cops rather than ever consider defending himself or his family. Just like AOC saying defund the police and now wants the National Guard permanently at the Capitol. Being a male and a SJW has to be the worst beat ever.

There are two types of liberals: the fantastically wealthy/actors and the poor who fuck up every step of the way in life. I have never met a person making $200,000 a year and classified themselves as a Democrat.

Charles Barkley is right, defunding the police only hurts poor inner city communities. Suburbs will always have a strong police force. Kind of like the Chicago Teachers Union still refusing to go back to in-person learning. Do you think anyone on the suburbs gives a shit? Nope. As far as I am concerned Chicago schools can stay closed forever. Does not affect me.
    Surely you tell people that you don't have a kid when asked, right? How dark must it be to face reality every time someone asks you at 11pm in a bar on a Tuesday night. Easier to pretend, especially when riding high with a belly full of gut rot.

Unfortunately, the morning always comes and there's feces to dislodge. Gotta be rough staring down hung over at a bowl full of shit every morning thinking about another man pushing your kid on a swing.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric

Watch the body cam video and get an education.
    I've seen them. I also know who the bootlicker is.

Chauvin is done.

The Minneapolis Police Department's top homicide detective testified that kneeling on George Floyd's neck after he had been handcuffed was "totally unnecessary," saying that "if your knee is on someone's neck -- that could kill them."

Police are not trained to kneel on a person's neck, he said.

"Once the person is cuffed, the threat level goes down all the way," the lieutenant told jurors at Chauvin's murder trial.
    "How can that person hurt you?" he asked, adding that "you getting injured is way down." Keeping the person handcuffed and in a prone position "restricts their breathing," he said.

Load Metric

LOL, something triggered Team Retard's lil' faggot pup. Something real must have happened to remind dwai of the state of his life. The stim check likely ran out and the check to check crunch is back in full force would be my guess.

I think Druff is right in determining that throwing around the notion of a racist killing is reductive, but also think it's unfair to speculate that a white guy may have also been choked to death in a similar scenario.

Blacks obviously have been historically mistreated by every entity, including police. The easy thing to do here is connect the dots, but it is the lazy move driven by emotion.

LOL at the racists among Team Retard crowing about Chauvin doing nothing wrong. The fact that he offed a black guy is what drives their narrative, but how in the fuck could any reasonable person conclude that Chauvin acted according to protocol is beyond me.

Nobody should want to be policed by bloodthirsty meat heads like this, and those in support of blue lives should be quick to snap this guy off clean. He's a piece of shit that should have been ousted before he killed someone and has singlehandedly been the fuel behind anti-police narratives.

Many if not most police departments could use various elements of reform, but the overall treatment and assessment of police forces, primarily by the left, is disgraceful.

Following the law and being respectful when engaged by a police officer isn't hard. Not killing people you arrest also isn't hard.

Hopefully he gets thrown the book and America can return to a calmer state.
    he wasn't choked to death you uppity n-word lover, he took a fatal amount of drugs because he's a fucking drug dealing criminal trying to pass around fake 20 dollar bills. sorry about your luck faggot

Comments

1marley1: Even you don’t believe your nonsense

Silver
    Load Metric
    Funny how George Floyd kept repeating "I'm not that type of guy," and now the trial is very much about if he is "that type of guy"

If someone tells you "they aren't that type of guy," they are that guy 99.9% of the time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Sadly there are people like you who want this conviction overturned in the worst way. Despite what we all know and saw, your acting the way you do when you post a news story here and later admit you had not read it.
    The cop was acting within his department's training and state training guidelines. Watch the new body cam video and read the autopsy report. Cop will walk.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-5/7019237002/

Derek Chauvin trial, day 5: Lieutenant calls use of force on George Floyd 'totally unnecessary'; first week of testimony ends

MINNEAPOLIS — The first week of witness testimony in the trial of Derek Chauvin, charged with the murder of George Floyd, ended Friday afternoon with a veteran Minneapolis police officer who explained the training officers receive.

Lt. Richard Zimmerman told the court that kneeling on the neck of a suspect is potentially lethal and there is "absolutely" an obligation to provide medical intervention as soon as necessary. Zimmerman called Chauvin's use of force on Floyd “totally unnecessary."

“Holding him down to the ground face down and putting your knee on the neck for that amount of time, is just uncalled for," he said.

Friday concluded a week of testimony from 19 people, including many who witnessed the Floyd's arrest on May 25, 2020. Several of them have cried or became emotional on the stand describing their attempts to intervene on his behalf.

Chauvin is charged with second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter. Floyd, who was Black, died in police custody after Chauvin, who is white, pinned his knee against Floyd’s neck for more than nine minutes.

Judge Peter Cahill adjourned court until 9:15 a.m. CST Monday.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Yes you have.

Thread Information