Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Still no excuse for kneeling on his neck.

You need to use the right technique.

A large drugged man is tough to restain even when cuffed.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by turdzilla View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Still no excuse for kneeling on his neck.

A lot of people don’t get this. People were talking about choke holds in the Eric Garner case as well. When a 350-400 man resists arrest you don’t have many options. George Floyd wasn’t quite as big but still a big dude, big enough that 3-4 cops couldn’t get him in the back of a cop car while handcuffed. In my younger days I used to bounce on the weekends and in my mind the safest, most effective way to get control of someone who was out of control was to always put them in a headlock. If you put a little squeeze on, they would usually chill the fuck out pretty quickly. It never once crossed my mind that a headlock was life threatening. Once again, the fuck up from the cops came from not helping when Floyd needed help.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turdzilla View Post

A lot of people don’t get this. People were talking about choke holds in the Eric Garner case as well. When a 350-400 man resists arrest you don’t have many options. George Floyd wasn’t quite as big but still a big dude, big enough that 3-4 cops couldn’t get him in the back of a cop car while handcuffed. In my younger days I used to bounce on the weekends and in my mind the safest, most effective way to get control of someone who was out of control was to always put them in a headlock. If you put a little squeeze on, they would usually chill the fuck out pretty quickly. It never once crossed my mind that a headlock was life threatening. Once again, the fuck up from the cops came from not helping when Floyd needed help.
    You don't seem to get this. George Floyd was not putting up a fight prior to or after being handcuffed. He was also surrounded by armed officers.
    An ambulance crew would have no troubles transferring that man into their vehicle
    Officer Chauvin, while kneeling on his neck says “get up and get in the car”, repeatedly.
    Had your chokeholds resulted in a broken neck or death your opinions would be different.

Consider the word chokehold. It describes a way to stop a person from breathing.
    Last edited by limitles; 03-13-2021 at 06:36 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You don't seem to get this. George Floyd was not putting up a fight prior to or after being handcuffed. He was also surrounded by armed officers.
    An ambulance crew would have no troubles transferring that man into their vehicle
    Officer Chauvin, while kneeling on his neck says “get up and get in the car”, repeatedly.
    Had your chokeholds resulted in a broken neck or death your opinions would be different.

Consider the word chokehold. It describes a way to stop a person from breathing.
    The word chokehold is overused. Anytime an officer gets close to someone’s neck retards like you start calling it a chokehold, it’s ridiculous. Floyd had 3-4 cops on him which makes it hard as fuck to breathe, I don’t care who you are. If you don’t believe me, have 4 of your friends lay on you without being anywhere around your neck and try to get up, you will start breathing heavily almost instantly. Problem is, Floyd was panicking and having trouble breathing well before they got on top of him so shit compounded. Watch the tape ffs, he wouldn’t let them put him in the cop car so they put him on the ground, is that part even disputable? I’d be willing to bet Chauvin had used that same kneel 100s of times to keep someone on the ground with the suspects not ever having in medical reaction. I don’t know for sure, but it was probably something he learned In training or close to it.

The cops did nothing wrong up to the point where they didn’t recognize Floyd was in trouble and give the man assistance.

Load Metric
    You don't seem to get this. George Floyd was not putting up a fight prior to or after being handcuffed.
    You should actually watch the first part of the video where he physically resisted arrest. Open up your liberal mind and see the whole picture.

Load Metric
    George hard had drugs in his system, but the knee to his neck triggered cardiac arrest. Cardiac Arrest is different than a heart attack, it's basically a trigger to send the heart haywire. James Gandolfini is an example. Yeah he was terribly overweight and a huge drinker. But that is not what killed him. He was in Rome during an unprecedented heat wave. For whatever reason, even though hotel staff warned him it was too hot to go outside, he decided to take his son on an 8 hour walk to sightsee. It was 104 outside. They came back, went to dinner and he pounded down like 8 alcoholic drinks and friend prawns. Given he was terribly dehydrated and did not know it, he dropped dead. Cardiac Arrest.

While George may have died anyway, the knee on the neck was the trigger, just like Tony dying, his weight and alcohol did him no favors, but the dehydration was the cause of his cardiac arrest.

I know I am speaking above people here, but I dabbled in medical theory in college and I went to a great school so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The word chokehold is overused. Anytime an officer gets close to someone’s neck retards like you start calling it a chokehold, it’s ridiculous. Floyd had 3-4 cops on him which makes it hard as fuck to breathe, I don’t care who you are. If you don’t believe me, have 4 of your friends lay on you without being anywhere around your neck and try to get up, you will start breathing heavily almost instantly. Problem is, Floyd was panicking and having trouble breathing well before they got on top of him so shit compounded. Watch the tape ffs, he wouldn’t let them put him in the cop car so they put him on the ground, is that part even disputable? I’d be willing to bet Chauvin had used that same kneel 100s of times to keep someone on the ground with the suspects not ever having in medical reaction. I don’t know for sure, but it was probably something he learned In training or close to it.

The cops did nothing wrong up to the point where they didn’t recognize Floyd was in trouble and give the man assistance.
    You were the one who first mentioned chokehold. The reason chokeholds are as effective as you said is the recipient os the hold cannot breathe.

Kneeling on someone’s neck is ridiculously cruel and unusual. Already handcuffed he might have just sat on him.

Shut up dessertrunner you’re a bigger idiot than this cement head.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Yup, he's a fucking gigantic idiot.

nightmarefish: No, I said headlock. Thanks for proving my point, a dipshit like you thinks they are one in the same.

Load Metric

You need to watch the footage again.

He was pretty much in the Police vehicle when Chauvin and his partner arrived. And Chauvin pulled him out of the opposite door to which he was being loaded. He was dragged from one side of the vehicle and came out the other door.... must have been in the vehicle at some point.

They had minor issues really. The two cops could have got him in the vehicle. When the two back-up cops arrived it should have been straightforward getting him loaded.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    You don't seem to get this. George Floyd was not putting up a fight prior to or after being handcuffed.
    You should actually watch the first part of the video where he physically resisted arrest. Open up your liberal mind and see the whole picture.

So what if he was resisting?... shut the door and take him to the station.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    george floyd is dead because he was being a trainwreck while being arrested. could easily happen to me in 5-10 years and i am not black, case closed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

So what if he was resisting?... shut the door and take him to the station.
    Please understand that all of the police training youve received while watching TV and the movies is not like real life. What you see on the nicely edited screen is not how it really works.

Platinum
    Load Metric

He was pretty much in the Police vehicle when Chauvin and his partner arrived. And Chauvin pulled him out of the opposite door to which he was being loaded. He was dragged from one side of the vehicle and came out the other door.... must have been in the vehicle at some point.

They had minor issues really. The two cops could have got him in the vehicle. When the two back-up cops arrived it should have been straightforward getting him loaded.

Here's the body camera. They tell him to get in the car and he won't. He says he can't breathe and is claustrophobic so they try to force him in and he freaks the fuck out. You're saying they still should have forced him in that little ass backseat when he was freaking out saying he couldn't breathe? Surely not, that's why they pulled him out and put him on the ground waiting for medical support.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Here's the body camera. They tell him to get in the car and he won't. He says he can't breathe and is claustrophobic so they try to force him in and he freaks the fuck out. You're saying they still should have forced him in that little ass backseat when he was freaking out saying he couldn't breathe? Surely not, that's why they pulled him out and put him on the ground waiting for medical support.
    That is very sad. Gun pointed almost immediately. He's having a panic attack.
    If you've never had panic attack you're lucky. He also knows at best he's going to jail for at least 8 hours on suspicion of a non violent crime.

Kneeling on the neck. You get away with it if you're a cop and the apprehended does not die.
    No reason for it at all. Defending that is what defines you as an idiot

btw, what a coincidence that this poor bastard succumbed to "overdose" after having his neck keeled for several minutes. What are the odds? Overdose is recognized by a number physical conditions, none of which include begging to breathe. If you are overdosed on opiates you are out. You're not talking at all.
    Last edited by limitles; 03-13-2021 at 01:01 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

If you've never had panic attack you're lucky. He also knows at best he's going to jail for at least 8 hours on suspicion of a non violent crime.

Kneeling on the neck. You get away with it if you're a cop and the apprehended does not die.
    We mostly agree, kill yourself for lack of reading comprehension.

"Up to the point where the dude kneels on his neck I don’t think the cops did anything wrong."

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 197
Size:  208.2 KB

The disagreement is, I believe the cop's actions were reasonable up to the point of him kneeling on his neck and then not helping him when he was in trouble. See previous post above you literal retard.

The difference is, your dipshit friend Salty thinks they should still have forced a panicking, high man that was claiming he couldn't breathe into the beck a cop car.

Salty "They had minor issues really. The two cops could have got him in the vehicle. When the two back-up cops arrived it should have been straightforward getting him loaded."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"Up to the point where the dude kneels on his neck I don’t think the cops did anything wrong."

The disagreement is, I believe the cop's actions were reasonable up to the point of him kneeling on his neck and then not helping him when he was in trouble. See previous post above you literal retard.

The difference is, your dipshit friend Salty thinks they should still have forced a panicking, high man that was claiming he couldn't breathe into the beck a cop car.

Salty "They had minor issues really. The two cops could have got him in the vehicle. When the two back-up cops arrived it should have been straightforward getting him loaded."
    No, I disagree. The cops are not having a panic attack. They know full well that transporting that man in that car will not result in death. Once in the back seat, close door, case closed. He will not die from his fears.
    This was wildfire. Even when they decide on another form of transport the neck kneeling is bizarre, insane, cruel and criminal.

Platinum
    Load Metric

No, I disagree. The cops are not having a panic attack. They know full well that transporting that man in that car will not result in death. Once in the back seat, close door, case closed. He will not die from his fears.
    This was wildfire. Even if when they decide on another form of transport the neck kneeling is bizarre, insane, cruel and criminal.
    So you agree with Salty that if someone is having a panic attack, high on drugs, claiming to be claustrophobic and claiming they can’t breathe that cops should still force them into the back of a cop car? I’m saying if anyone is claiming they are having trouble breathing the cops should take it seriously. Think if they forced him back there and he did died in the cop car. All the reporting would be about how could the cops ignore a man saying he couldn’t breathe and force him into that tiny backseat.

I’m sure when they put him on the ground they didn’t think what they were doing would result in death either. Are you claiming they thought they might kill him but were like who cares? They were waiting for an ambulance to help him for ffs.

The lack of recognizing the man was in serious trouble is the biggest failure here by miles.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This was wildfire. Even if when they decide on another form of transport the neck kneeling is bizarre, insane, cruel and criminal.
    So you agree with Salty that if someone is having a panic attack, high on drugs, claiming to be claustrophobic and claiming they can’t breathe that cops should still force them into the back of a cop car? I’m saying if anyone is claiming they are having trouble breathing the cops should take it seriously. Think if they forced him back there and he did died in the cop car. All the reporting would be about how could the cops ignore a man saying he couldn’t breathe and force him into that tiny backseat.

I’m sure when they put him on the ground they didn’t think what they were doing would result in death either. Are you claiming they thought they might kill him but were like who cares? They were waiting for an ambulance to help him for ffs.

The lack of recognizing the man was in serious trouble is the biggest failure here by miles.
    Yes. Panic attacks are very real for the suffering but they are not real. Once approached this man did nothing that I could see as aggressive towards law enforcement.

You know what the back of a cop car is like. Add handcuffs. It's over. Why this man required full body weight/air supply restriction is the question. I don't know about you but when someone begs for anything I take it into consideration

The cops have no threat on their hands whatsoever. Nobody armed. Nothing. Only a suspicion of a crime.

Interestingly enough the gun is drawn very quickly. Have you been pulled over? I have and no guns have been drawn.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Yes. Panic attacks are very real for the suffering but they are not real. Once approached this man did nothing that I could see as aggressive towards law enforcement.

You know what the back of a cop car is like. Add handcuffs. It's over. Why this man required full body weight/air supply restriction is the question. I don't know about you but when someone begs for anything I take it into consideration

The cops have no threat on their hands whatsoever. Nobody armed. Nothing. Only a suspicion of a crime.

Interestingly enough the gun is drawn very quickly. Have you been pulled over? I have and no guns have been drawn.
    They were on top of him because he was freaking out and they were in the street, watch the end of the body camera footage. Once again, they obviously shouldn’t have stayed on him when he was in trouble, begging and saying he couldn’t breathe. You continue bringing this up when no one is arguing about that. I believe the weight of the 3-4 guys on him contributed to him not being able to breathe even more than the knee. When someone says they can’t breathe the answer isn’t to pile on them for 8 minutes. That’s why I say this is similar to Eric Garner in that all the attention is on the knee/chokehold ( I don’t think it was a real chokehold) but no one talks about several people laying on top of someone that can’t breathe.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

They were on top of him because he was freaking out and they were in the street, watch the end of the body camera footage. Once again, they obviously shouldn’t have stayed on him when he was in trouble, begging and saying he couldn’t breathe. You continue bringing this up when no one is arguing about that. I believe the weight of the 3-4 guys on him contributed to him not being able to breathe even more than the knee. When someone says they can’t breathe the answer isn’t to pile on them for 8 minutes. That’s why I say this is similar to Eric Garner in that all the attention is on the knee/chokehold ( I don’t think it was a real chokehold) but no one talks about several people laying on top of someone that can’t breathe.
    Freaking out is not an unknown to cops. That's almost a given. That's why they are there.
    There is no justification for the neck kneel. A suspicion of a non violent crime results in death?
    From minute one the guy is asking not to be shot

The sad part of this site is the fact I would never ever react/encounter with such people.
    You, the united states are a sad population, meaning the majority

Last edited by limitles; 03-13-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Load Metric

Fucking hilarious how folks here are trying to justify that pulling him out of the vehicle had anything to do with his well-being.

You pull a guy across the back seat and jump on his back and kneel on his neck because you want to help him.... into traffic on the road too.

Such compassionate, helpful coppers.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: It really is perverse

Thread Information