Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Page 2 says-

Page 2

III. No life-threatening injuries identified

A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae

B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures

C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries

D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries

E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma
    Go full tilt right here- https://famous-trials.com/george-flo...r-george-floyd

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Depends on how chickenshit the jury is.
    How many different excuses are you going to make in this thread until you wake the F up and realize you and your emotions are wrong and the cop is innocent.

Ok dummy, since you don’t understand what I wrote...let me rephrase.

He will be found guilty if the jury is filled with people who are afraid of the backlash if they don’t find him guilty.

If they are chickenshit he is screwed, if they are brave he will likely be found not guilty....Get it?

This is all predicated on a murder charge.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    heightened anxiety do to drug use likely cause. the kneel on the neck triggered some if not all of it as well.

being a cop ain't easy, and the visual of him doing it is pretty horrific.

the best thing that has come from this is that cops have become much more vigilant and less power trippy to all people. sadly, the "i can do anything to cops now" is being abused by many criminals/thugs to the extent that the cops were doing against them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Honestly if I had to guess at the truth, I'd say the following is the case:

- Floyd's existing conditions were a big factor in his death, but the panic he experienced while having difficulty breathing in that hold led to a heart attack, which he was very prone to, due to everything else going on with him.

- Derek Chauvin, an officer with a bad disciplinary record, committed a definite act of police brutality, but wasn't intending to kill Floyd.

- Derek Chauvin might or might not hold some privately racist views, but this was not a racist killing. He would have handled a big white guy resisting arrest the same way.

What will the jury conclude? Who knows? But Chauvin definitely has a decent defense here, at least against the murder part.
    Sure. The cop just wanted to inflict as much pain as possible, not kill him.

Of course the cop is guilty but the jury won't have the balls to convict him of anything.

After he's found not guilty, Minneapolis will burn to the ground.

Comments

splitthis: They gotta have excuses to shoot loot and destroy

Load Metric

He will be found guilty if the jury is filled with people who are afraid of the backlash if they don’t find him guilty.

If they are chickenshit he is screwed, if they are brave he will likely be found not guilty....Get it?

Sure speculation on your part, you really do not know anything.

Load Metric
    Still no excuse for kneeling on his neck.
    Watch the trail and you'll get a good lesson in "Use of Force". Per their state police training, it is OK to use your body weight to hold a suspect when exhausted from a physical confrontation and resisting arrest.

If I got in a fight with someone and had to detain them and I was physically spent and exhausted, I too would use my body weight. Especially if it was an APPROVED method per department policy.

Lastly, dont commit any crime and the police wont have to hold you down anyway possible.

The issue isn't that he used his body weight, it's how long he stayed on top of him.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Should have just temporarily blinded Floyd with a high powered flashlight, rendering him unable to further resist

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Police brutality causing death. No way that cop doesn't do time and a lot of it if there is any justice.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

A nanogram is one-billionth of a gram. A gram is about 1/30 of an ounce

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Watch the trail and you'll get a good lesson in "Use of Force". Per their state police training, it is OK to use your body weight to hold a suspect when exhausted from a physical confrontation and resisting arrest.

If I got in a fight with someone and had to detain them and I was physically spent and exhausted, I too would use my body weight. Especially if it was an APPROVED method per department policy.

Lastly, dont commit any crime and the police wont have to hold you down anyway possible.

The issue isn't that he used his body weight, it's how long he stayed on top of him.
    Based on.....you’re extensive knowledge of law enforcement from watch TV? That tactic is APPROVED by his department.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Neither do you.

I’ll bet you the cop gets convicted. How much action would you like?

Load Metric
    Neither do you.

convicted of what?

Comments

splitthis: Being a white cop lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The left is so committed to their racial justice narrative that they're ignoring the super obvious reform sitting right in front of their faces.

This wasn't a first time offense for Chauvin. He behaved badly several times before, and should have lost his badge a long time ago. Most cops in suspected brutality situations have a long history of abusive behavior. The police unions protect them.

If the left really gave a shit about police brutality, they would drop the racial element (since there's no evidence this had to do with race), and focus upon making it easier to dismiss bad cops.

Instead, it's all about the systemic racism narrative.

Now if Chauvin gets off, the impression will be that the racist system let a murderer of a black man walk free, and there will be tremendous civil unrest. Terrible.

Comments

splitthis: That’s what they want, unrest and destroy

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Neither do you.

convicted of what?
    A crime...don’t ruin my angle kid.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This is the same as the Eric Garner case. Where the cops really fucked up is they were slow to act or didn't act at all when the guy was in obvious trouble. With Eric Garner about 10 people jumped on a guy that was having trouble breathing, in Floyd's case the cop obviously was on his neck way to long. Both of the men's general poor health largely contributed to their deaths as well. Both cases the cops didn't identify medical assistance was needed until it was too late.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 03-10-2021 at 06:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The left is so committed to their racial justice narrative that they're ignoring the super obvious reform sitting right in front of their faces.

This wasn't a first time offense for Chauvin. He behaved badly several times before, and should have lost his badge a long time ago. Most cops in suspected brutality situations have a long history of abusive behavior. The police unions protect them.

If the left really gave a shit about police brutality, they would drop the racial element (since there's no evidence this had to do with race), and focus upon making it easier to dismiss bad cops.

Now if Chauvin gets off, the impression will be that the racist system let a murderer of a black man walk free, and there will be tremendous civil unrest. Terrible.
    I don't think anyone who isn't paid off or is mentally ill could find that officer innocent. Innocent of what will probably be the trump card. The racial element is important because as we know not all are treated equally.
    Deny it all day but you just embarrass yourself

Your first sentence is appalling. The left, the left, always pointing. Seeing a man snuffed out while handcuffed and surrounded by armed policemen is somehow political. The general public which includes you didn't know the history of that cop. Police brutality is not new and neither is it a myth
    Last edited by limitles; 03-10-2021 at 08:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I don't think anyone who isn't paid off or is mentally ill could find that officer innocent. Innocent of what will probably be the trump card. The racial element is important because as we know not all are treated equally.
    Deny it all day but you just embarrass yourself

Your first sentence is appalling. The left, the left, always pointing. Seeing a man snuffed out while handcuffed and surrounded by armed policemen is somehow political. The general public which includes you didn't know the history of that cop. Police brutality is not new and neither is it a myth
    Say What? You think Druff's articulation is bad? Look to your first one my not so good man. You are using a double negative which confuses...take it from me, no one's opinion on anything is worth the work it take to unravel wording like that--not even opinions of the "PFA saint" Sonatine or his todey sidekick lol wow....

(eliminating the double neg, you are saying you believe someone paid off could find the officer innocent, and also believe a mentally ill person would find him guilty)
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 03-10-2021 at 10:38 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Slavery ended decades ago, yet we are still living the civil war. The black peoples were freed back then, but still the victims today. That’s not racism, that just the reality of it.
    That's because retards are still fighting for the Confederacy.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

What is the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's agenda?
    the media's, BLM, the leftist agenda that black people are hunted in the streets by racist white cops and being murdered in large numbers
    Yes I'm sure they're going to shirk their professional ethical duty and risk their positions and their licenses just so they can promote an agenda by faking an exam. Story checks out.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information