Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 273

Thread: George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

  1. #181
    Platinum
    Reputation
    373
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,651
    They just said Chauvin is 140 pounds. I didnít realize heís such a little dude.

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    They just said Chauvin is 140 pounds. I didnít realize heís such a little dude.
    They are saying that heís now 140 since being depressed in jail. Also it feeds the narrative that this teeny little guy was fighting a big bad black man. Chauvin in 6í tall and weighed over 170 lbs on the day in question.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  3. #183
    Platinum
    Reputation
    373
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,651
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    They just said Chauvin is 140 pounds. I didn’t realize he’s such a little dude.
    They are saying that he’s now 140 since being depressed in jail. Also it feeds the narrative that this teeny little guy was fighting a big bad black man. Chauvin in 6’ tall and weighed over 170 lbs on the day in question.
    Na, they just brought in a witness that was estimating how much Chauvin weighed at the time. The witness (A prosecution witness) was calculating how much the total weight was with all of his equipment.

  4. #184
    Bronze David USF's Avatar
    Reputation
    59
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Covina, CA
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

    Would you accept any number of certificates I have from federal law enforcement training completion? Do you need me to back any of that training up with my Bachelor in Criminal justice with emphasis on Law Enforcement administration?
    No, you have no credibility with me. Anyone can make up anything and post it anywhere. I dont believe you or anything you say here, you have zero credibility in my eyes and certs and a degree mean nothing anyways. You dont work at the department in question, so know zero about them, you are strickly media feed at this point.
    And you have zero credibility with us. It goes both ways, Skippy.

  5. #185
    Master of the Flashlight desertrunner's Avatar
    Reputation
    -8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

    No, you have no credibility with me. Anyone can make up anything and post it anywhere. I dont believe you or anything you say here, you have zero credibility in my eyes and certs and a degree mean nothing anyways. You dont work at the department in question, so know zero about them, you are strickly media feed at this point.
    And you have zero credibility with us. It goes both ways, Skippy.
    David USFag- Iím not here trying to gain credibility and impress anyone. I post my thoughts and thatís it, take it or leave it.

     
    Comments
      
      Salty_Aus: Credibility = zero point zero
      
      dwai: lol offset salty fag

  6. #186
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6348
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    41,788
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    It's been cool seeing the professionalism of those involved in the trial, the judge has been fair.

    Seeing discussions about the case the jury was not privy to, especially with his drug dealer FIF pleading buddy today was enlightening.

    In a perfect world, I'd say the cop deserves a 3-6 month max slap on the wrist for not delivering aid, in addition to being personally and professionally ruined, which has already happened.

    I have a big problem throwing the book at cops who have to deal with multiple felon, fake bill passing, arrest resisting, drug addicts, day in and day out, and judges who let them out to do it over and over again.

    It's rather telling that one side is going to burn down Minneapolis either way, and it's symbolic of the fact they reject all institutions of this county, and want mob rule. Very insurrection-y if you ask me.
    I agree with part of this, but not in Chauvin's case.

    This guy was a rotten cop going back many years. He had a long history of bad behavior in the department, and he should have lost his badge years ago.

    This wasn't the case of a good cop making a mistake when dealing with a large guy on drugs who was acting erratically. Chauvin was a ticking time bomb and likely to do something really bad at some point. Had Floyd been white, this would have likely been mostly ignored, and confined to local media in Minneapolis.

    This wasn't a racist killing. I see no evidence of that. If Chauvin was this awful racist who hated black people, he would have refused Floyd's request to roll down the squad car window, and enjoyed watching him suffer with his claustrophobia. Instead, Chauvin agreed to roll it down, which wasn't even a requirement.

    The media can't be honest about this. It was a bad cop who acted in a reckless fashion once he got tired of the drug-addled suspect repeatedly resisting being brought to the station, and the victim was a guy with a ton of problems and a drug addiction. Race didn't play into it. The same thing would have happened if Floyd was a large white guy.

    It should have been a teaching moment to make it easier to fire bad cops. Instead, it became a reason to burn down cities, and for the media to push the narrative that most cops abuse black people.

    Chauvin should be convicted of manslaughter and police brutality, and get a fairly long sentence.

    Police unions should be weakened, and it should be far easier to fire bad cops.

    The media should be honest, and push the truth that this wasn't about racism, and that black people are not victimized my police, for the most part. The media won't do this, because they're a propaganda arm for the DNC now.

    Sad!

     
    Comments
      
      dwai:

  7. #187
    Master of the Flashlight desertrunner's Avatar
    Reputation
    -8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Police unions should be weakened, and it should be far easier to fire bad cops.
    The rules of WSOP should be weakened, and it should be far easier to remove fraudulent poker players.

    Again, police unions protect their members that are attacked by the outside bad factors like admin, corrupt politicians and gov officials. If a LEO does something legit bad, the union wont back them. Having a good union for protection is like having a personal good lawyer (EB) in case someone (MP) files a bogus lawsuit against you- you want to be able to fight back fairly.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-08-2021 at 10:50 AM.

  8. #188
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1038
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Police unions should be weakened, and it should be far easier to fire bad cops.
    The rules of WSOP should be weakened, and it should be far easier to remove fraudulent poker players.

    Again, police unions protect their members that are attacked by the outside bad factors like admin, corrupt politicians and gov officials. If a LEO does something legit bad, the union wont back them. Having a good union for protection is like having a personal good lawyer (EB) in case someone (MP) files a bogus lawsuit against you- you want to be able to fight back fairly.
    First time I've heard of this, please explain?
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Police unions should be weakened, and it should be far easier to fire bad cops.
    The rules of WSOP should be weakened, and it should be far easier to remove fraudulent poker players.

    Again, police unions protect their members that are attacked by the outside bad factors like admin, corrupt politicians and gov officials. If a LEO does something legit bad, the union wont back them. Having a good union for protection is like having a personal good lawyer (EB) in case someone (MP) files a bogus lawsuit against you- you want to be able to fight back fairly.
    They need to get rid of Qualified Immunity. [/END]

  10. #190
    Master of the Flashlight desertrunner's Avatar
    Reputation
    -8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by PuTTY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    The rules of WSOP should be weakened, and it should be far easier to remove fraudulent poker players.

    Again, police unions protect their members that are attacked by the outside bad factors like admin, corrupt politicians and gov officials. If a LEO does something legit bad, the union wont back them. Having a good union for protection is like having a personal good lawyer (EB) in case someone (MP) files a bogus lawsuit against you- you want to be able to fight back fairly.
    They need to get rid of Qualified Immunity. [/END]
    No they do not.

  11. #191
    Master of the Flashlight desertrunner's Avatar
    Reputation
    -8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,169

    George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    The rules of WSOP should be weakened, and it should be far easier to remove fraudulent poker players.

    Again, police unions protect their members that are attacked by the outside bad factors like admin, corrupt politicians and gov officials. If a LEO does something legit bad, the union wont back them. Having a good union for protection is like having a personal good lawyer (EB) in case someone (MP) files a bogus lawsuit against you- you want to be able to fight back fairly.
    First time I've heard of this, please explain?
    It was an example. Clean your glasses.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-08-2021 at 12:33 PM.

  12. #192
    Platinum
    Reputation
    373
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,651
    Today the prosecution convinced me that Floyd didnít die of a drug overdose, Chauvin is fucked.

  13. #193
    Master of the Flashlight desertrunner's Avatar
    Reputation
    -8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Today the prosecution convinced me that Floyd didnít die of a drug overdose, Chauvin is fucked.
    Can you expand on this or is just because you say so?

  14. #194
    Platinum
    Reputation
    373
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,651
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Today the prosecution convinced me that Floyd didn’t die of a drug overdose, Chauvin is fucked.
    Can you expand on this or is just because you say so?
    It’s not that I say so, it’s that the GOAT expert on breathing in the entire world says so. Guy might be the GOAT of all GOATs in any field. He broke everything down in a way that a small child could understand it and possibly even you. Combination of knee on back, being cuffed and pressed against the street, total weight on him and of course the knee on the neck. The knee on the neck didn’t restrict the carotid artery but rather restricted the hypopharynx specifically when Floyd’s head was turned to the side. He also broke down as to why it wasn’t a drug overdose and testified that a perfectly healthy person with no preexisting conditions still would have died in that position for 9 minutes.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: +1

  15. #195
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1038
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Can you expand on this or is just because you say so?
    Itís not that I say so, itís that the GOAT expert on breathing in the entire world says so. Guy might be the GOAT of all GOATs in any field. He broke everything down in a way that a small child could understand it and possibly even you. Combination of knee on back, being cuffed and pressed against the street, total weight on him and of course the knee on the neck. The knee on the neck didnít restrict the carotid artery but rather restricted the hypopharynx specifically when Floydís head was turned to the side. He also broke down as to why it wasnít a drug overdose and testified that a perfectly healthy person with no preexisting conditions still would have died in that position for 9 minutes.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  16. #196
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1038
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Can you expand on this or is just because you say so?
    Itís not that I say so, itís that the GOAT expert on breathing in the entire world says so. Guy might be the GOAT of all GOATs in any field. He broke everything down in a way that a small child could understand it and possibly even you. Combination of knee on back, being cuffed and pressed against the street, total weight on him and of course the knee on the neck. The knee on the neck didnít restrict the carotid artery but rather restricted the hypopharynx specifically when Floydís head was turned to the side. He also broke down as to why it wasnít a drug overdose and testified that a perfectly healthy person with no preexisting conditions still would have died in that position for 9 minutes.
    You understand that none of this will mean anything to desertserialkiller. He's racist and he thinks cops can do no wrong. But good on you for posting it anyway.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  17. #197
    Master of the Flashlight desertrunner's Avatar
    Reputation
    -8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Can you expand on this or is just because you say so?
    Itís not that I say so, itís that the GOAT expert on breathing in the entire world says so. Guy might be the GOAT of all GOATs in any field. He broke everything down in a way that a small child could understand it and possibly even you. Combination of knee on back, being cuffed and pressed against the street, total weight on him and of course the knee on the neck. The knee on the neck didnít restrict the carotid artery but rather restricted the hypopharynx specifically when Floydís head was turned to the side. He also broke down as to why it wasnít a drug overdose and testified that a perfectly healthy person with no preexisting conditions still would have died in that position for 9 minutes.
    And who was this? Got a link? Reference?

  18. #198
    Platinum
    Reputation
    373
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,651
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    Itís not that I say so, itís that the GOAT expert on breathing in the entire world says so. Guy might be the GOAT of all GOATs in any field. He broke everything down in a way that a small child could understand it and possibly even you. Combination of knee on back, being cuffed and pressed against the street, total weight on him and of course the knee on the neck. The knee on the neck didnít restrict the carotid artery but rather restricted the hypopharynx specifically when Floydís head was turned to the side. He also broke down as to why it wasnít a drug overdose and testified that a perfectly healthy person with no preexisting conditions still would have died in that position for 9 minutes.
    And who was this? Got a link? Reference?
    Dr, Martin Tobin, Iím sure you can find a link.

  19. #199
    Platinum
    Reputation
    373
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    Itís not that I say so, itís that the GOAT expert on breathing in the entire world says so. Guy might be the GOAT of all GOATs in any field. He broke everything down in a way that a small child could understand it and possibly even you. Combination of knee on back, being cuffed and pressed against the street, total weight on him and of course the knee on the neck. The knee on the neck didnít restrict the carotid artery but rather restricted the hypopharynx specifically when Floydís head was turned to the side. He also broke down as to why it wasnít a drug overdose and testified that a perfectly healthy person with no preexisting conditions still would have died in that position for 9 minutes.
    You understand that none of this will mean anything to desertserialkiller. He's racist and he thinks cops can do no wrong. But good on you for posting it anyway.
    I'm as big of a cop supporter as you'll find, my brother is a cop. The overwhelming majority of cops don't support Chauvin here which includes my brother and every cop he knows/works with. Bad cops put good cops in even more danger than what should be typical for their already dangerous job.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: Exactly

  20. #200
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1038
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    You understand that none of this will mean anything to desertserialkiller. He's racist and he thinks cops can do no wrong. But good on you for posting it anyway.
    I'm as big of a cop supporter as you'll find, my brother is a cop. The overwhelming majority of cops don't support Chauvin here which includes my brother and every cop he knows/works with. Bad cops put good cops in even more danger than what should be typical for their already dangerous job.
    Good cops are heroes and should be paid more. Bad cops hide behind the blue wall and should face the consequences when they do things like Chauvin did.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 7 guests)

  1. Erin Micunt,
  2. Gordman

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 03-10-2021, 06:21 PM
  2. Replies: 2457
    Last Post: 10-18-2020, 10:02 AM
  3. George Floyd Od'd
    By shoeshine box in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-28-2020, 05:03 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2017, 10:10 PM
  5. Paul George gruesome leg injury playing for USA Basketball
    By garrett in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-02-2014, 05:41 PM

Tags for this Thread