Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Exclamation George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Based on that clearly he died of Covid-19 case dismissed..

1marley1: wrong

JimmyG_415: LOL, oh yeah, George Floyd was gonna die at that exact time whether that guy had his knee on his neck or not.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Still no excuse for kneeling on his neck.

Load Metric
    NOT GUILTY!

Comments

desertrunner:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Oh my god. If he is found not guilty, LORD HAVE MERCY. I ain't leaving my house. They gonna come for whitey.

On the flip side, SWBI is going to spike to $25 a share, so I consider it a net positive for me.

Load Metric
    The officer will be found NOT guilty. There was NO intent on hurting or killing anyone that day.

Comments

dwai:

1marley1: Guilty, guilty, guilty...

Silver
    Load Metric
    The fastest way to get off that jury -

"I've read both the toxicity report and the Minneapolis police training manual"

Comments

desertrunner: Nailed it.

Load Metric
    https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...or-coronavirus

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/...e-7acd4ead3d04

https://www.medpagetoday.com/blogs/working-stiff/86913

The district attorney's charging documents in the case stated, "The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation," and that "Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions, and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death." In contrast, the medical examiner's first press release stated that "the cause and manner of death is currently pending further testing."

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Depends on how chickenshit the jury is.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    The officer will be found NOT guilty. There was NO intent on hurting or killing anyone that day.
    i believe juries in most places would find as you claim--but who knows what the 12 members of that local community will decide?

and intent does not need to be present for manslaughter -- so conviction on that charge is possible...

don't know the exact charges the police offices is facing
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 03-10-2021 at 02:15 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Fucking moron
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Watch the trail and you'll get a good lesson in "Use of Force". Per their state police training, it is OK to use your body weight to hold a suspect when exhausted from a physical confrontation and resisting arrest.

If I got in a fight with someone and had to detain them and I was physically spent and exhausted, I too would use my body weight. Especially if it was an APPROVED method per department policy.

Lastly, dont commit any crime and the police wont have to hold you down anyway possible.

Load Metric
    Watch the trail and you'll get a good lesson in "Use of Force". Per their state police training, it is OK to use your body weight to hold a suspect when exhausted from a physical confrontation and resisting arrest.

If I got in a fight with someone and had to detain them and I was physically spent and exhausted, I too would use my body weight. Especially if it was an APPROVED method per department policy.

Lastly, dont commit any crime and the police wont have to hold you down anyway possible.

The issue isn't that he used his body weight, it's how long he stayed on top of him.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Should have just temporarily blinded Floyd with a high powered flashlight, rendering him unable to further resist

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

The issue isn't that he used his body weight, it's how long he stayed on top of him.
    Based on.....you’re extensive knowledge of law enforcement from watch TV? That tactic is APPROVED by his department.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Why would you wait until you are exhausted? If you are not trying to hurt the other person, it seems perfectly good strategy to put your weight on them and hold them down and let them exhaust themselves.

I have watched a lot of Cops shows back in the day. Pretty much every restrained criminal complains about pain and how their arms will be broken and they can't breath. I really don't understand why this is such a big deal in Floyd's case. Seems like half the Cops episodes.

It saddens me that many people in this country are worried about cop brutality here instead of why we have drugged out hardened criminals running around causing problems. NPR described Floyd as an "aspiring rapper and musician". WTF. And no, I am not a fan of cops either - too many untrained, high school bully dummies with lousy judgement and the police force is full of corrupt and racist bigots. So I am not a fan of cops by any means.

The big issue is why does the "wealthiest country in the world" produce such trash like Floyd? I guess that is what people mean by "systemic racism" - but it has little to do with actual race IMO. It is more of "Systemic poverty".

Load Metric

This is a tough one in my eyes Desert.. I agree most likely Chauvin wasnt the direct cause of his death due to the Fentanyl in his system but he might still get nailed for Negligent Homicide because nearly 9 mins in a face down position with multiple officers leaning on him certainly didnt help the situation if he was having breathing issues and such from the drugs in his system. It doesnt rise to the point of murder but Ive heard even right leaning pro officer pundits say that its not entirely defensible what he did along with the other officers who also were involved in restraining Floyd.. (and this was from somebody who was in an AGs office in a larger conservative state).

Additionally unlike say Breonna Taylor or that clown who got shot in Wisconsin. Floyd was under investigation and ultimately arrest for what was a non violent white collar type crime (a fake $20). While hay has been made of his prior criminal record its unlikely they had any knowledge at the time of the contact and ultimately the arrest of Floyd of that prior history in TX. He was complaining of trouble breathing before they even removed him from the car why they escalated things prior to EMS evaluating him is troublesome. Yes obviously jailitis is a thing and its no secret but better be safe then sorry in this case...

Silver
    Load Metric
    All of the benefit of the doubt going to the violent felon, high on a lethal dose of fentanyl, passing fake $20s.

What would George Floyd be doing if he were still alive?

The same shit he was doing that day.

You create your own luck, but only get so many chances.

Sorry for his friends and family that he died, but we have already suffered enough as a country as a result of the choices of George Floyd, and are sure to suffer more regardless of the outcome of the trial.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

This is a tough one in my eyes Desert.. I agree most likely Chauvin wasnt the direct cause of his death due to the Fentanyl in his system but he might still get nailed for Negligent Homicide because nearly 9 mins in a face down position with multiple officers leaning on him certainly didnt help the situation if he was having breathing issues and such from the drugs in his system. It doesnt rise to the point of murder but Ive heard even right leaning pro officer pundits say that its not entirely defensible what he did along with the other officers who also were involved in restraining Floyd.. (and this was from somebody who was in an AGs office in a larger conservative state).

Additionally unlike say Breonna Taylor or that clown who got shot in Wisconsin. Floyd was under investigation and ultimately arrest for what was a non violent white collar type crime (a fake $20). While hay has been made of his prior criminal record its unlikely they had any knowledge at the time of the contact and ultimately the arrest of Floyd of that prior history in TX. He was complaining of trouble breathing before they even removed him from the car why they escalated things prior to EMS evaluating him is troublesome. Yes obviously jailitis is a thing and its no secret but better be safe then sorry in this case...
    because the local community wants a conviction (end of file)--no logic, just emotion
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Good lesson.

Load Metric

You need to use the right technique.

A large drugged man is tough to restain even when cuffed.

Thread Information