Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Epoch Times LMAO
    Walter, please explain...Snopes is left wing? Epoch right wing? seems that even though they have opposing political ideologies, they agree Justice Roberts didn't scream...

so why don't you cite what sources you think proves the matter or just forget it, be silent and go bowling.
    I'm just cracking jokes. The thing about Roberts definitely isn't true.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Look at this garbage analysis from CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/21/polit...ict/index.html

The conviction of Derek Chauvin showed George Floyd's life really did matter to a justice system on trial.

Now, millions of Americans wait to see whether a moment of rare hope will spur political leaders to deliver similar justice by reforming policing and eradicating systemic racism.

lol wat?

How are we supposed to "eradicate systemic racism"? What would that look like? What steps would be taken in order to accomplish this? What changes in current police protocols would be made?

This article offers none of these answers, but simply rants about how this moment is just the beginning in the fight to eradicate systemic police racism.

Keep in mind that it was NEVER proven or even reasonably established that Chauvin had a racial motive. I think it's highly likely that Chauvin would have behaved the exact same way with a difficult, large white suspect. There are no credible studies on police brutality which suggest that black people are brutalized more often than white people, if you look at the type of police contact and the percentage of those where brutality is alleged.

I'm afraid that "eliminating systemic racism" will be similar to what we're currently seeing in southern California -- elimination of cash bail, a stated policy by the DA not to charge people for minor or moderate crimes, and police not being able to do their job when a violent suspect attacks them (see Blake, Jacob).

Chauvin was definitely guilty of something (though probably not murder), and I'm not crying for him. However, LOL @ the left and their false narrative that racist police are a huge threat to black people, when in reality a very high percentage of violence against black people comes from within the black community itself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Unless there is some kind of Gross Misconduct here there is no way any appellate court is going to overturn this. Let’s be honest...the Civil Unrest that would occur alone will make any court extremely hesitant to overturn this verdict. Judges are human beings and they sure as shit would feel pressure to not touch this thing. Like I said, he’s toast.
    The Chauvin case has SCOTUS written all over it. Sure, Chauvin is guilty of something, probably manslaughter, but he was given very strong appeal arguments because of the trial not being moved, the jury not being sequestered and the woke mob screaming they will burn Minneapolis down if he is not convicted. Jury intimidation is the main issue here. One that I'm sure will make it to SCOTUS. The woke mob are idiots. The appeal arguments were handed to Chauvin on a silver platter.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Unless there is some kind of Gross Misconduct here there is no way any appellate court is going to overturn this. Let’s be honest...the Civil Unrest that would occur alone will make any court extremely hesitant to overturn this verdict. Judges are human beings and they sure as shit would feel pressure to not touch this thing. Like I said, he’s toast.
    The Chauvin case has SCOTUS written all over it. Sure, Chauvin is guilty of something, probably manslaughter, but he was given very strong appeal arguments because of the trial not being moved, the jury not being sequestered and the woke mob screaming they will burn Minneapolis down if he is not convicted. Jury intimidation is the main issue here. One that I'm sure will make it to SCOTUS. The woke mob are idiots. The appeal arguments were handed to Chauvin on a silver platter.
    You were also sure that the Supreme Court would take Texas' ridiculous lawsuit trying to tell Pennsylvania how to run their election.

Would you like to make a friendly wager on whether the Supreme Court of the United States (not of Minnesota) accepts this case for argument?

Offer open to anyone not just mickeycrimm.

Load Metric
    So this all reminds me of a major fault or flaw many people here do have imo

I never mention it I just notice it exists or is there. It's 'Cognitive Bias' and if one isnt careful incorrect Cognitive Bias will lead you to mistakes and incorrect decisions bc you were swayed by that Cognitive Bias. I see lots of Cognitive Bias in mickeycrimm, and his political ideology. He is clearly engrained with Conservative ideology, and he wont doesn't even know how to see the other side of things. He doesn't know how, he is paralyzed as many people are, unknowingly by their own Cognitive Biases.. I notice that weakness in many people, and while I notice that Cog Bias weakness, I never would tell someone unless we were actually, very close about all this. But now I told PFA many of you do have extreme Cognitive Bias ideology issues, or faults imo

=)

Load Metric

You were also sure that the Supreme Court would take Texas' ridiculous lawsuit trying to tell Pennsylvania how to run their election.

Would you like to make a friendly wager on whether the Supreme Court of the United States (not of Minnesota) accepts this case for argument?

Are you braindead, wittle waltie? I already told you I don't do things on this forum that the corrupt woke mobsters of PFA can use to gain information ob me. I don't trust you evil corrupt woketard bastards. And I don't recall saying a Texas case would go to SCOTUS. You'll have to put up a quote for me to believe your frequently lying ass.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: look 2 posts down I prove you wrong yet again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    So this all reminds me of a major fault or flaw many people here do have imo

I never mention it I just notice it exists or is there. It's 'Cognitive Bias' and if one isnt careful incorrect Cognitive Bias will lead you to mistakes and incorrect decisions bc you were swayed by that Cognitive Bias. I see lots of Cognitive Bias in mickeycrimm, and his political ideology. He is clearly engrained with Conservative ideology, and he wont doesn't even know how to see the other side of things. He doesn't know how, he is paralyzed as many people are, unknowingly by their own Cognitive Biases.. I notice that weakness in many people, and while I notice that Cog Bias weakness, I never would tell someone unless we were actually, very close about all this. But now I told PFA many of you do have extreme Cognitive Bias ideology issues, or faults imo

=)
    Laughing out loud at the one with massive cognitive bias accusing others of having cognitive bias. You can't make this shit up. Dude, you are so blinded by your own looney tune ideology you wouldn't know the real truth if it bit you in the ass.

Anyone can see, with the history of trials being moved in this country, there was a strong argument for the Chauvin trial to be moved. And anyone can see there was a strong argument for the jury to be sequestered. AND EVERYONE CAN SEE, WITH MAXINE WATERS AND HER ILK THREATENING RIOTS IF NO CONVICTION, THERE IS A VERY STRONG ARGUMENT FOR JURY INTIMIDATION. EVEN THE FUCKING JUDGE SAID MAXINE WAS HELPING CHAUVIN.

But poor little garret with his woketard cognitive bias can't see any of it.

You woketard fuckface idiots accused Trump of inciting a riot with his language but you ain't go a fucking thing to say about Maxine Waters inciteful language do you, punk ass woketard cognitively biased idiot?
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-21-2021 at 03:23 AM.

Load Metric

Are you braindead, wittle waltie? I already told you I don't do things on this forum that the corrupt woke mobsters of PFA can use to gain information ob me. I don't trust you evil corrupt woketard bastards. And I don't recall saying a Texas case would go to SCOTUS. You'll have to put up a quote for me to believe your frequently lying ass.
    Escrow with Druff nobody will have information on you.

And here's your quote:

Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

There was no widespread voter fraud. Come on. When the governors of friggin Georgia and Arizona say a Democrat won their red states....a Democrat won those states. Quit being a treasonous whiny bitch and start being a patriot.
    Dems shouldn't have committed widespred voter fraud. The Pennsylvania election violated their state constitution. That 's what the Texas lawsuit is all about. And now 16 other states have joined them. Democrat Pennsylvania bureaucrats did not have the right to change election law, only the legislature. The violations affected the outcome of the election in Pennsylvania therefore affected the overall outcome of the election.

You guys are corrupt all to hell and back. Now guess what else. Its now been announced that Hunter Biden has been under investigation for 2 years. Before the election the press and the deep state covered it up. Professional Democrat liars kept screaming Russian disinformation campaign. But it turns out the Bidens are up to their necks in dirty deals with the Chi-Comms.

The Texas lawsuit has got you libs scared shitless.
    Name:  homework.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  48.6 KB

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Nice to see mikkykrimm is picking up desertrunners slack

Comments

jsearles22: My thoughts exactly

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Nice to see the psycho come out, you fully medicated now ?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Conservative Facebook must be teeming, but there's literally no chance of this happening.

The jury was sequestered.

Maybe you'll luck out and grab a stale danish this morning provided the chair doesn't get stuck in the doorway?

Comments

garrett: lmfao, maybe youll get a stale danish if the chair doesnt get stuck in the doorway, hilarious oh my...
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

And here's your quote:

There was no widespread voter fraud. Come on. When the governors of friggin Georgia and Arizona say a Democrat won their red states....a Democrat won those states. Quit being a treasonous whiny bitch and start being a patriot.
    Dems shouldn't have committed widespred voter fraud. The Pennsylvania election violated their state constitution. That 's what the Texas lawsuit is all about. And now 16 other states have joined them. Democrat Pennsylvania bureaucrats did not have the right to change election law, only the legislature. The violations affected the outcome of the election in Pennsylvania therefore affected the overall outcome of the election.

You guys are corrupt all to hell and back. Now guess what else. Its now been announced that Hunter Biden has been under investigation for 2 years. Before the election the press and the deep state covered it up. Professional Democrat liars kept screaming Russian disinformation campaign. But it turns out the Bidens are up to their necks in dirty deals with the Chi-Comms.

Exactly what I thought. I didn't say anything about SCOTUS taking up the Texas case. You just made the shit up as usual. And I already told you I won't even let Druff gain information on me. Offer me a million to one that the sun circles the earth instead of the other way around and you will see I won't even take that bet. I don't need the money. You guys get absolutely zero information on me.

But here's a tip. See if you can get down some money with those idiots on the jury being sequestered during the Chauvin trial. They weren't during the trial just a couple days during deliberations. You'll fleece those stupid fucks.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: My god you are a fucking retard
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-21-2021 at 06:16 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Conservative Facebook must be teeming, but there's literally no chance of this happening.

Maybe you'll luck out and grab a stale danish this morning provided the chair doesn't get stuck in the doorway?
    You fucking morons. The jury went home every night during the trial. Thats not being sequestered. But you idiots go ahead and think it is. The only sequestration was during deliberations which lasted only a couple of days. Damn, you fuckers are dense.

Load Metric

You fucking morons. The jury went home every night during the trial. Thats not being sequestered. But you idiots go ahead and think it is. The only sequestration was during deliberations which lasted only a couple of days. Damn, you fuckers are dense.
    What can't you babies just take an L like men anymore?

Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't.

Instead you faggots get all butthurt and cry - about racist cops not getting a fair trial, about Trump getting battered, about voting being unfair, etc.

Fucking crybabies - go find a nice dick to jam.down your throat so you feel better.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

What can't you babies just take an L like men anymore?

Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't.

Instead you faggots get all butthurt and cry - about racist cops not getting a fair trial, about Trump getting battered, about voting being unfair, etc.

Fucking crybabies - go find a nice dick to jam.down your throat so you feel better.
    Here comes the mental midget again. Why would I consider a Chauvin conviction a loss. He was obviously guilty. See if you can get the cock out of your mouth long enough to ponder it.

Load Metric
    The funny thing with all of you Gringos, is that you simply can't respect a Jury's verdict. LOL at all of the pundits on CNN and MSDNC and FOX commenting on whether or not it was the right verdict or not. The Jury's verdict should be respected. Plain and Simple.

Load Metric

George Floyd Autopsy: COVID death, no neck injury and drugs onboard...

Candace Owens nails it right off the bat- Mob rule and the fact that certain parts of the video were not shared. I’m all for justice and fairness, but the cop had the deck stacked against him from the beginning of the trail.

https://www.facebook.com/officialben.../?vh=e&extid=0
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-21-2021 at 06:58 AM.

Load Metric

And here's your quote:

Exactly what I thought. I didn't say anything about SCOTUS taking up the Texas case. You just made the shit up as usual. And I already told you I won't even let Druff gain information on me. Offer me a million to one that the sun circles the earth instead of the other way around and you will see I won't even take that bet. I don't need the money. You guys get absolutely zero information on me.

But here's a tip. See if you can get down some money with those idiots on the jury being sequestered during the Chauvin trial. They weren't during the trial just a couple days during deliberations. You'll fleece those stupid fucks.
    Why would you think "libs" would be "scared shitless" of the Texas case, which was filed directly in the Supreme Court, unless you thought the Court would take it up, and rule in favor of Texas?

Once again you've been confronted with your own stupidity and instead of admitting it you've dug your hole deeper with absolute nonsense.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Lori Lightfoot sent a message that she wont take any looting and that they are ready to arrest people before the verdict was announced. What I am curious is why would she say this now and not over the past year? Why is it ok to send this message now?

Load Metric
    Name:  3f1a3da.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  35.0 KB

LOL BLACK PEOPLE

SERIOUSLY, GO BACK TO AFRICA

If New York City were all White, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent. In an all-White Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.

Comments

desertrunner:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Load Metric

Saw this at another board, interesting take...

Last edited by desertrunner; 04-21-2021 at 08:39 AM.

Thread Information