Thread: Delta 8 THC...Is this for Real?

Load Metric

Delta 8 THC...Is this for Real?

Was at a race expo in Stuart, Florida this past weekend. The past couple of years I have seen more and more CBD vendors at these race expos. Once I saw 3 different CBD vendors at the same expo. Anyway, there was a vendor there who was hawking CBD. I was curious, because my current CBD vendor has Full Spectrum creams, salves and tinctures, but doesn't have Full Spectrum gummies - only isolate. I am looking for something to help with sleep. I can fall asleep anywhere anytime, but staying sleep throughout the night is impossible for me. This vendor had Full Spectrum CBD gummies. He then mentioned this Dental 8 THC, which is legal in Florida and some other states due to some loopholes arising out of the CBD farm bill passed a couple of years ago.. It won't get you as high as Delta 9 THC (traditional weed), but you can get relaxed. Just for scientific purposes I bought a container. Tried it last night and slept throughout the night. Didn't get stoned, but did feel ultra chill and relaxed.

Anyone out there know about this stuff? Already did some research prior to consuming, but still not convinced.

Name:  Delta 8.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  1.72 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Was at a race expo in Stuart, Florida this past weekend. The past couple of years I have seen more and more CBD vendors at these race expos. Once I saw 3 different CBD vendors at the same expo. Anyway, there was a vendor there who was hawking CBD. I was curious, because my current CBD vendor has Full Spectrum creams, salves and tinctures, but doesn't have Full Spectrum gummies - only isolate. I am looking for something to help with sleep. I can fall asleep anywhere anytime, but staying sleep throughout the night is impossible for me. This vendor had Full Spectrum CBD gummies. He then mentioned this Dental 8 THC, which is legal in Florida and some other states due to some loopholes arising out of the CBD farm bill passed a couple of years ago.. It won't get you as high as Delta 9 THC (traditional weed), but you can get relaxed. Just for scientific purposes I bought a container. Tried it last night and slept throughout the night. Didn't get stoned, but did feel ultra chill and relaxed.

Anyone out there know about this stuff? Already did some research prior to consuming, but still not convinced.

Name:  Delta 8.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  1.72 MB
    Been found to contain traces of benzodiazepines and fentanyl.

Load Metric
    I have been taking CBD for ~ 6 years around 35 mg before bed generally it knocks me out for 6-7 hrs. It also pretty much cured some arthritis I have in my hands and gave me relief with neck stiffness.
    I had previously been using Advil to help with these issues about 100 x cheaper than CBD but I like the natural elements of the CBD so worth it.
    Also use a THC and CBD hand balm daily and works good I have 0.0 pain in my hands since I started with it.

This is ~ $200
    Name:  E970F5F5-35E7-416D-8EF6-E5C1321515F3.jpeg
Views: 208
Size:  3.89 MB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Yeah CBD here in Florida sorta fits a loophole now. That is what these people are trying to Capitalize on here with this. But and Im Medically Carded myself now, and I go to Trulieve which I think there is one in Stuart too actually, ill be going to the PSL one when I move there in June. But yeah, some of the Marijuanas even now have CBD crossed in them too, and thats a selling point I guess for some.

For me honestly, i'm pretty old school in the way I use or benefit even from the Medical Marijuana myself. Without getting to into it last year walking home, I got run over by a car. Month later woke up, and lots of surgery's since. And real surgery's so now, my Pelvic Bone is pinned together my right shoulder is pinned to my arm, right ACL Arthro-reconstructed, lot's of real surgery's. And honestly, I could so easily be lying and getting the constant Pain pills. And that's just not or never been my thing, so I went and got my Medical Card back in October now. And for me it does help, even if its just in that relaxing sense, takes your mind off this or that, it does help. And for me, honestly I know all Id have to do right now is lie and id be getting as many pain killers as you could want, but thats just not me. So I went and got carded and for me, being kind old school (lol) I like the flower. Id rather smoke a joint and relax, then take any cbd gummy, or topical so i doubt i would go that route. And to this day its all bud for me, thats all maybe a concentrate cartridge or something but im flower all the way myself =)

Oh and I just saw yesterday, here they are trying to pass a Bill that will limit the THC in Meical Flower (bud) now to THC of 10%, thats ridiculous and insane. 10% you just have to buy more, and will so its a super over regulation Republican's led measure being stemmed here. And it pisses me off if they limit Medical flower to 10% THC, you just fuck everybody imo...

im digressing now, but when I saw Stuart and this CBD, I actually just almost went to Trulieve Stuart because im down there a lot now, my brother just bought a house in Jupiter. So Ill be there more too =)

Load Metric
    lol ok I was off on this whole thing, but this is interesting here today so recent

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/flori...131900155.html

Load Metric
    I have a friend that uses it. He buys a 4 pack of gummies that total 50 mg each. He said he eats two at a time and he gets stoned. I think he said he can buy 10 packs now 50 mg each for like 28 bucks. I don’t use it but seems to be good. They also make carts of the delta 8 now too and people I know swear by them.

Medical is legal here but not in circulation yet I think it will be by the end of the year. No flower tho

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Marijuana? That's so 2008. Wait, 5 years from now, your dr gonna be writing you scripts for shrooms and lsd

Thread Information