Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mick Jagger's affair with David Bowie

Load Metric

Mick Jagger's affair with David Bowie

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even as a 13 year old in 1985, I knew those two were riding the hershey highway after seeing this:

Load Metric
    Well it is Monday.

One of Bowie's GFs made this accusation like 15 years ago.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Diamond
    Load Metric
    “It was the glitter era, and everybody wanted to be part of the bisexual revolution,” explained singer Chuckie Starr, who ran into Mick at a party in Beverly Hills the week that “Angie” hit number one. “Mick was no different. He was wearing rhinestones, blue eye shadow, and platform shoes.”

I was def born in the wrong era....

Load Metric
    Why do you say that, OSA?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Cause for bisexual dudes, gay dudes don't particularly want to have a relationship cause they don't think you are being "honest with yourself about your sexuality, and want you to pick a side" and chicks think that you gonna leave them eventually for a dude.

Add to that the fact that straight guys see you as a fag and chicks won't see you as masculine as a straight dude even thought I have more in common with straight dudes than gay/bi dudes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post

Cause for bisexual dudes, gay dudes don't particularly want to have a relationship cause they don't think you are being "honest with yourself about your sexuality, and want you to pick a side" and chicks think that you gonna leave them eventually for a dude.

Add to that the fact that straight guys see you as a fag and chicks won't see you as masculine as a straight dude even thought I have more in common with straight dudes than gay/bi dudes.
    maybe I'm wrong but I'd think for any 'alternative' lifestyle there is far more tolerance and acceptance now than ever before. Question for you, how do guys or girls you're trying to pick up or date know you're bi? Do you tell them off the hop? I'd think it would be more +ev to fall into whatever role is needed at the time. When hitting on a homo, be gay, when going after a chick, be straight.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

maybe I'm wrong but I'd think for any 'alternative' lifestyle there is far more tolerance and acceptance now than ever before. Question for you, how do guys or girls you're trying to pick up or date know you're bi? Do you tell them off the hop? I'd think it would be more +ev to fall into whatever role is needed at the time. When hitting on a homo, be gay, when going after a chick, be straight.

If I am hitting on a dude, which rarely happens, they assume I am gay, but because I am straight acting they sometimes ask if I am bi/gay. I have never told any females about it cause they'd most likely get freaked out and think Im some kind of freak.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No, he's actually right.

While tolerance for gay people is at an all-time high in 2012 (and will keep getting better as time goes on), bisexuals are not really accepted by either the straight community or the gay community.

It's kind of like how half-white, half-black guys complain that both whites and blacks look down on them.

Bi guys have the exact problems that OSA described, and in fact they often find more disdain from gay people than straight people. I can also tell you that most girls are turned off big time by the thought of being with a bi guy. There are, of course, exceptions, but generally being bi is a deal-breaker if you are a dude who wants to date women.

Bi girls are obviously a different story. They are glorified by the media, and most dudes are very accepting if their girlfriend is bi (especially if they get something "extra" out of it), but as far as same-sex relationships go, bi girls face the same problems as bi guys. Most lesbians want absolutely nothing to do with bi girls, assuming they are just "confused" and/or will eventually go back to men.

Load Metric
    Reasonably certain David Bowie never slept with a man in his life and almost certainly Mick Jagger hasnt.

Seriously.

That said I havent read the article.

But PFA's Chumlee posted it so Im pretty secure in my convictions.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Reasonably certain David Bowie never slept with a man in his life and almost certainly Mick Jagger hasnt.

Seriously.

That said I havent read the article.

But PFA's Chumlee posted it so Im pretty secure in my convictions.
    Edited till after you have read

Load Metric
    By the way, who is Chumlee?

The only Chumlee I knew was the walrus with Tennesee Tuxedo.

Also, what is the relevance? Does this Chumlee have anything I should/can relate to? I dont get 5150Mike's joke.

Load Metric
    A few years ago one of Bowies x-wives(don't know who or which one) said he was never gay at all, just played the part because that was what was hot at the time. He and Elton John had a pretty serious feud during the 70's, I think this was one of the issues.

Don't remember hearing anything about Jagger over the years. Doubt he kept a secret that long.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Silver
    Load Metric
    “It was the glitter era, and everybody wanted to be part of the bisexual revolution,” explained singer Chuckie Starr, who ran into Mick at a party in Beverly Hills the week that “Angie” hit number one. “Mick was no different. He was wearing rhinestones, blue eye shadow, and platform shoes.”

I was def born in the wrong era....
    Um, you were not born in the right era. Most of those dudes from the mid 70s never saw the mid 80s. You actually caught a huge break.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No, he's actually right.

While tolerance for gay people is at an all-time high in 2012 (and will keep getting better as time goes on), bisexuals are not really accepted by either the straight community or the gay community.

It's kind of like how half-white, half-black guys complain that both whites and blacks look down on them.

Bi guys have the exact problems that OSA described, and in fact they often find more disdain from gay people than straight people. I can also tell you that most girls are turned off big time by the thought of being with a bi guy. There are, of course, exceptions, but generally being bi is a deal-breaker if you are a dude who wants to date women.

Bi girls are obviously a different story. They are glorified by the media, and most dudes are very accepting if their girlfriend is bi (especially if they get something "extra" out of it), but as far as same-sex relationships go, bi girls face the same problems as bi guys. Most lesbians want absolutely nothing to do with bi girls, assuming they are just "confused" and/or will eventually go back to men.
    You seem to know too much about how bi dudes are treated. You are almost too confident about your "opinions" on this one.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Well it is Monday.

I grew up during this era & this accusation is at least 35 years old. Long, long before this "Dancing in the Streets" song came out.

The story was David Bowie's wife caught them in bed not a girlfriend.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No, he's actually right.

You seem to know too much about how bi dudes are treated. You are almost too confident about your "opinions" on this one.
    Nope. If I had to guess, Id say Druff is an avid listener to the "Savage Love Cast". Its an informative and entertaining call in/voicemail show dealing with everything sex related. I know way more than I ever cared to about the plight of all kinds of LGBT people because of it. The only downside is you have to listen to the host's leftist rants at the beginning of the podcasts.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    Well it is Monday.

I grew up during this era & this accusation is at least 35 years old. Long, long before this "Dancing in the Streets" song came out.

The story was David Bowie's wife caught them in bed not a girlfriend.

Maybe they were just napping together
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    408mike told me drk star reminded him of chumlee

Load Metric
    i dont doubt they were sexually fascinated with each other and i dont doubt they were on an awful lot of coke.

having read angela bowie's autobiography, i dont recall her ever saying david fucked men. i do recall her saying he fucked fat black women. and occasionally her.

david and mick being fey playful billionaires in the same bed is a long way from an affair, is the point im trying to make here.

Thread Information