Thread: Sorare - Soccer NFT's

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Sorare - Soccer NFT's

if anyone who is following NFTs and isnt put off by NBA Top Shot shitting the bed should give this soccer based NFT game a try

https://www.sorare.com/r/topspud

thats my referal code gets us both a bonus card if you decide to buy 5 players from the auction

just started playing a week ago i think the potential of this game is massive, combines the collectable aspect of top shot with daily fantasy sports

every game week there are multiple leagues to enter and if you score well you can win more cards and etherium too

unlike NBA top shot its super easy to cash out instantly to coinbase or a few other wallet options and all cards for each player are limited to 110 each season so cards should hold their value way better than top shot

got some big investors onboard too last week just announced a 50m investment https://www.coindesk.com/benchmark-l...latform-sorare

In an emailed announcement Thursday, Sorare said the funding round was led by venture capital firm Benchmark, which backs Twitter, Uber and Snap.

also have some big name soccer players invested too if you love the concept of top shot and want to try something different where you can actually get your money off the site should give this a look
    any questions fire away ive only been playing a week but the game has got me to buy crypto for the first time ever and put 6k on the site so i definitely think they have got something here that could be massive
    Last edited by JACKDANIELS; 03-05-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Thread Information