Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorare - Soccer NFT's

Load Metric
    figured id throw in the info i just posted in the zed run thread too

Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    If any of you like management games this soccer manager game is about to have the public release in 3 1/2 hours

It's .05 Eth to mint each football club, game launches in q1 2022 could be big if they can manage to make it a work.

I bought 2 clubs already in the first wave of mints will probably get another 3 today. Even if you have no interest in playing a soccer manager game you will likely be able to sell your club for more than you paid once game is launched.

https://footium.club/
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    All football players will be NFTs and your club will make new ones every year, a few if the massive accounts from sorare are onto this already so definitely money to be made imo.

They have sold 1/3k total clubs already so that's not much supply if the game takes off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    as for sorare ive been smashing it lately, river plate won 5-0 at the start of the month.

i run 2x river plate teams and finished with a second place in the rare global league and a third place in the rare america league.

this was good for ~$2500 in eth and another $8000 in cards that i quickly sold the next day.

ive hit around $15000 in prizes over the past 2 months, most of it ive put back into the game as im still building my gallery as more cards = more teams each gw = more $$$
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    its still not too late to get involved with this, sorare recently announced a deal with the german bundesliga for all clubs to go with spains la liga, if they can announce a deal for the english premier league it will really take off

Load Metric
    footium had its club launch the other day, plenty of division 8 clubs on the market at close to original minting price of .05

if you fancy running a virtual soccer club give it a look, the beta of the game starts later this month and game is scheduled to launch later next year

even if you dont think a football manager game is up your street with only 3k supply of the clubs there is a very good chance floor will be higher when the game launches

https://opensea.io/collection/footium-football-club-v2

https://footium.club/

Load Metric
    last weekend was pretty crazy, one wallet bought 2x division 1 clubs and a d2 one for 20 eth total

same day another d1 club also sold for 8 eth

footium i really gathering pace but the floor is still .06 so still a good time to get in on this

supply of clubs is 3k and they have almost 1k owners now so id expect clubs to be going for quite a bit more when game launches next year

Thread Information