Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: John McCain's daughter

Load Metric

John McCain's daughter

They actually pay this woman to be on TV. I mean seriously? Who would watch this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/th...n=true#image=1

Load Metric
    She is fucking obese too.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    She could last forever in a POW camp also.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    They actually pay this woman to be on TV. I mean seriously? Who would watch this?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/th...n=true#image=1
    You, apparently.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol bottomcuck

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    They hired her for her big fucking tits.

Comments

shoeshine box: superfine.

Gold
    Load Metric
    You can see she has bad skin under that make up. I have never watched this girl but anytime you see a headline with her in it, it will make you mad. Cunt!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    They hired her for her big fucking tits.

They hired her because of her last name dumdum.

Load Metric
    Meghan McCain is annoying as fuck.

I don't watch The View but I would if she is replaced by this guy.

Comments

Jayjami: Really good

Load Metric
    Her father was a bad pilot known for crashing jets. His fellow officers called him "the canary" because he couldn't keep his mouth shut with the enemy. As a politician he was a democrat masquerading as a republican. He was the one that had the Steele Dossier delivered to Hillary. He bad mouthed Trump up and down then got all aghast when Trump bashed him back. I hate piece of shit politicians like that. Dish it out but can't take it. And libtards telling Trump "you can't talk to McCain like that!" Bullshit. If you don't want to be talked to like that then don't start the shit. McCain was a punk.

The libtards called McCaiin and Romney all kinds of names and those two idiots just kept smiling and sucking democrat dick. Alll they did was ass kiss the dems. I can't stand pussies like that. They both got their asses handed to them in the elections for it. Stupid assholes had no fight in them. And when someone came along that would fight - Trump - they bad mouthed him all to hell. If they would have bad mouthed the dems like they did him they might have won.

Comments

Daniel72:
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-05-2021 at 02:54 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    She is pretty hot imo, BIG in all the right ways I like that. Not all store bought and fake looking so pretty impressive actually, she isn't stupid another.

In lots of ways she is pretty hot, anyway, im digressing now haha....

=)

Comments

Tegnation22: She is attractive.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Meghan McCain is annoying as fuck.

I don't watch The View but I would if she is replaced by this guy.

That is one for the ages. How good is that?

Load Metric
    Always impressive when someone emerges that nearly everyone hates.

From what I've seen she's actually a reasonable conservative who simply vehemently opposed Trump like every rational person does.

Society needs more principled conservative voices that completely denounce Team Retard Trumpism; unfortunately, CPAC suggests that Team Retard will reign supreme.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff is a self-identified “principled conservative” but he readily abandoned those principles and voted for Trump and continues to ignore his anti-Constitutional criminality.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Heavy but not unattractive, has a spark in her eye.

Druff’s dream girl really.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Always impressive when someone emerges that nearly everyone hates.

From what I've seen she's actually a reasonable conservative who simply vehemently opposed Trump like every rational person does.

Society needs more principled conservative voices that completely denounce Team Retard Trumpism; unfortunately, CPAC suggests that Team Retard will reign supreme.
    The Bushes, McCain's and Cheney's hate Trump because he beat the shit out of them in 2016.

Comments

Daniel72:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Her father was a bad pilot known for crashing jets. His fellow officers called him "the canary" because he couldn't keep his mouth shut with the enemy. As a politician he was a democrat masquerading as a republican. He was the one that had the Steele Dossier delivered to Hillary. He bad mouthed Trump up and down then got all aghast when Trump bashed him back. I hate piece of shit politicians like that. Dish it out but can't take it. And libtards telling Trump "you can't talk to McCain like that!" Bullshit. If you don't want to be talked to like that then don't start the shit. McCain was a punk.

The libtards called McCaiin and Romney all kinds of names and those two idiots just kept smiling and sucking democrat dick. Alll they did was ass kiss the dems. I can't stand pussies like that. They both got their asses handed to them in the elections for it. Stupid assholes had no fight in them. And when someone came along that would fight - Trump - they bad mouthed him all to hell. If they would have bad mouthed the dems like they did him they might have won.
    I've heard the same McCain bio re: not the best pilot in the world etc. etc. If you're going to fuck up and you do so while putting your life on the line, I'm OK with it. Surprisingly a lot of people in high places have some nasty history. Self serving, back stabbing, almost evil acts in some cases. Don't call John McCain a pussy.

edit. I just noticed that you think McCain was a pussy and a punk? What does that make you?
    Last edited by limitles; 03-05-2021 at 07:10 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I've heard the same McCain bio re: not the best pilot in the world etc. etc. If you're going to fuck up and you do so while putting your life on the line, I'm OK with it. Surprisingly a lot of people in high places have some nasty history. Self serving, back stabbing, almost evil acts in some cases. Don't call John McCain a pussy.

edit. I just noticed that you think McCain was a pussy and a punk? What does that make you?
    Mickey thinks McCain was a pussy but loves Trump who was a privileged draft dodger. Not once, 5 times he dodged the draft. The last time was for..........wait for it............. bone Spurs.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I don’t blame anyone for dodging the draft.

I also don’t blame anyone for wanting to go fight.

The draft sucks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Funny enough I just watched a Mark Twain bio in which he joins but bails from the confederate army a.s.a.p.
    Mark Twain has no idea what lies ahead. No spoilers here but let's just say life is about suffering and the times in between.

Let me expound a wee bit. We all experience troubles. But there are some troubles that will blind side you. Unless you die early you're going to live it. The Mark Twain bio kind of reminded me of this inescapable human situation.
    Death may be the best thing since your birth.
    Last edited by limitles; 03-05-2021 at 08:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Funny enough I just watched a Mark Twain bio in which he joins but bails from the confederate army a.s.a.p.
    Mark Twain has no idea what lies ahead. No spoilers here but let's just say life is about suffering and the times in between.

Let me expound a wee bit. We all experience troubles. But there are some troubles that will blind side you. Unless you die early you're going to live it. The Mark Twain bio kind of reminded me of this inescapable human situation.
    Death may be the best thing since your birth.
    Speaking of unfavourable bios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Mickey thinks McCain was a pussy but loves Trump who was a privileged draft dodger. Not once, 5 times he dodged the draft. The last time was for..........wait for it............. bone Spurs.
    Makes sense that you love the RINO cucks since you are one too. Bush joined the Reserve and learned to fly planes that everyone knew would not be used in Vietnam. Cheney Dodged the draft. Reagan, Clinton and Obama didn't serve. Are you bashing all of them too?

McCain was not respected by a lot of the officers he served with. And the "heroism" of not taking the early out? His reputation was already shit with the other officers. If he took the early release that really would have done him in, they would have called him a coward for the rest of his life. And he knew it. He had no choice but to stay. If you have a problem with that don't to come to me about it.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-06-2021 at 05:16 AM.

Thread Information