Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION: All QAnon conspiratards - March 4th is only a very short time away. Godspeed on the big day!

Platinum
    Load Metric

ATTENTION: All QAnon conspiratards - March 4th is only a very short time away. Godspeed on the big day!

Good luck on your huge monumental day that you predicted where Trump ultimately takes back the White House from the current president and resumes his presidency!

Congratulations!

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I'm really looking forward to having Trump as president again tomorrow.

Load Metric
    DUPLICATE THREAD NOT NEEDED

Just kidding, there can never be enough threads making fun of how stupid and gullible these fools are.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Yea cat in the hat and all but let's not forget that the GOP has actually elected people who propagate this lunacy.

I mean, this is a platform of their party, never forget that nothing about calling them 'team retard' is hyperbole.

An absolute disgrace.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Yea cat in the hat and all but let's not forget that the GOP has actually elected people who propagate this lunacy.

I mean, this is a platform of their party, never forget that nothing about calling them 'team retard' is hyperbole.

An absolute disgrace.
    Oh boy we better never forget guys! Oh my how scary somebody got elected who believes in a weird online sub culture! Really scary, I am shaking in my boots!

Weak nerd! Who cares!!!! I’ve never once seen anything written but this Q FELLOW but I would rather believe in that over whatever soy cocktail you are drinking pal, let me tell you that! You seem feeble and incapable of surviving in a competitive environment! All worked up over some conspiracy theory. Me? I didn’t even know this riot at the capital happened until a day later! Was too busy stacking cash, cutting deals and making the ladies squeal! Never read the news it’s all fake.

Q is fake, so is all the hoopla made to scare you about “Q” followers. It’s all made up and fake. Caring about either side only stands to hurt you pal, you can take that to the bank

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

An absolute disgrace.
    Oh boy we better never forget guys! Oh my how scary somebody got elected who believes in a weird online sub culture! Really scary, I am shaking in my boots!

Weak nerd! Who cares!!!! I’ve never once seen anything written but this Q FELLOW but I would rather believe in that over whatever soy cocktail you are drinking pal, let me tell you that! You seem feeble and incapable of surviving in a competitive environment! All worked up over some conspiracy theory. Me? I didn’t even know this riot at the capital happened until a day later! Was too busy stacking cash, cutting deals and making the ladies squeal! Never read the news it’s all fake.

Q is fake, so is all the hoopla made to scare you about “Q” followers. It’s all made up and fake. Caring about either side only stands to hurt you pal, you can take that to the bank
    Name:  TCgUQ2v__400x400.jpeg
Views: 341
Size:  11.5 KB

Comments

Walter Sobchak: perfect

garrett: lol

MumblesBadly: Please don’t insult that child. He’s prob a genius in comparison.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

An absolute disgrace.

Careful, I may point the Jewish Space Laser at your house.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    There are bigger problems than qanon. America will become involved in a holy war like seen in Muslim countries.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    Oh look, more media manipulation ate up by PFA's deranged leftist wing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    these far left doomer faggots love them some conspiracy theories

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

who do we even have here that likes them some Q? desertrunner and thats it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

I think so yeah, these alt left extremists mention q more than anyone on PFA

Diamond
    Load Metric

and how many BlueAnon ppl do we have here? like 8? we have more BlueAnon ppl on this site than how many QAnon ppl nationwide showed up at the capitol, 4. site should kill themselves

Load Metric

LOL Team Retard wHy TalK abOuT Q?! AIDS and cancer faggot

Load Metric
    LOL Team Retard wHy TalK abOuT Q?! AIDS and cancer faggot
    hush Portland libtard

Comments

BartHanson: Go suck Ted Cruz and Greg Abbott's dick

Sloppy Joe: Lol

v12cl: Sloppy hoe

splitthis: Offset bartster

Diamond
    Load Metric
    "QANON IS DUMB" IS THE ONLY SENTENCE THESE DRONES HAVE GOTTEN RIGHT IN YEARS, ABSOLUTE FAIL

Silver
    Load Metric
    Pre Trump Q - Conspiracy theories to attract and manipulate Trump tards

Post Trump Q - Conspiracy theories about Q to attract and manipulate Trump derangement tards

Going to be a long 4 years.

There is no threat, there never was a threat. Jan 6th was 99% constitutionally protected speech, and "mostly peaceful"

Surprisingly.

After 12 months of lockdowns / shutdowns / school closures / race riots / destruction of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness by Democratic authoritarian governors and their complicit health departments, nobody in this country seems to give a fuck that our way of life was destroyed for a 99.98% survivable virus that kills people at an average age of 79+ years old.

What a scam!

Locked down in houses, schools shut, businesses crushed, oh, but Q!!!!!111 is the real threat.

PFA leftards still buy EVERYTHING the media / government / Fauci is telling them. Must be the worst poker players ever. Probably would have cosigned UIGEA if the media / Dems told them to. NPCs to the core. Driving around alone in the car wearing their mask. Need to find new identities now that Trump is gone, and covid is going away.

What will the media tell them to think next?

Comments

dwai: well said

BlunderMaker: good post

Load Metric

Post Trump Q - Conspiracy theories about Q to attract and manipulate Trump derangement tards

There is no threat, there never was a threat. Jan 6th was 99% constitutionally protected speech, and "mostly peaceful"

Surprisingly.

After 12 months of lockdowns / shutdowns / school closures / race riots / destruction of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness by Democratic authoritarian governors and their complicit health departments, nobody in this country seems to give a fuck that our way of life was destroyed for a 99.98% survivable virus that kills people at an average age of 79+ years old.

What a scam!

Locked down in houses, schools shut, businesses crushed, oh, but Q!!!!!111 is the real threat.

PFA leftards still buy EVERYTHING the media / government / Fauci is telling them. Must be the worst poker players ever. Probably would have cosigned UIGEA if the media / Dems told them to. NPCs to the core. Driving around alone in the car wearing their mask. Need to find new identities now that Trump is gone, and covid is going away.

Load Metric

Surprisingly.

What a scam!

Exactly.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information